1 reply to this topic

#1 MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:52 AM

The Haunting of Ringcroft

From our archives, here is a suitably suspicious Hallowe’en story of the unexplained and supernatural…

Readers will of course form their own conclusions as to the nature and origin of the manifestations described by Mr Phin, in the article below. As, however, the subject raises wide issues we have invited Mr. W. Herries, who has for many years made a close study of such phenomena to add his views.— Editor.
The book, yellowed with age and long since shorn of its binding, came to me as editor of a local newspaper in Galloway.
It had been sent by a reader who had come across it purely by accident at the bottom of a pile of rubbish in an attic, and since the story printed on its pages had its setting in my corner of Scotland he had forwarded it to me in the hope that it might be of interest—as indeed it was!

a great read.  I promise.
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,820 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 08:24 PM

It was an interesting read. I wonder where the parish documentation of this case is? The English and Scotts kept good records :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users