• You cannot reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic

#1 Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:11 AM

I live in Ft. Thomas, Ky.  From where I live I am less than 1 mile from the site of the Beverly Hills Supper Club where 167 people lost their life in a tragic fire.  It was in the neighboring city of Southgate.  If I stood on the roof of my building I could see the site which is now overgrown and reclaimed by nature.  I was actually there a week before.  I know people that were there that night.
Posted Image

https://www.youtube....atch?v=co3NygL-

When I went out to my car the next day my car was covered with a fine dusting of black soot.  I worked at the health dept at the time and I was 23.  They wanted to deputize me to sign death certificates and go up to the armory.  I refused.  I was young and did not want to live with those images in my head.  Being psychic, I did not want to face the souls of those lost in the fire

My city is the home to an Army base.  They have converted some of the buildings.  The mess hall is now a community building where reunions and weddings are held.

The armory now has basketball courts and game rooms where the community goes and Posted Image

Here is a picture of the make shift morgue where the dead were taken to be claimed.

Tomorrow night the paranormal team I belong to is being given the rare opportunity to investigate the armory.

My granddaughter's school has Christmas events there. The 5th grade graduation party was there.

I tried to attend both events, but I had to leave.  No amount of Christmas joy or celebrating can mask the horror and imprint energy that lingers there.

I got so panic stricken at the graduation that I had to get up and leave.  I walked by a room and the lights flickered off and on and I saw the shadow of a man walk down the hall.  I just about had a full blown panic attack and thought if I didn't get out of there I would have a heart attack.

Just standing outside the building is hard for a Sensitive.  You still feel the anguish and fear.

I am basically retired from P.I.N.K.....and because I have my grandchild and my age, 65, I do not go on investigations any more.  I just have them send me a photograph of the place they are going and do psychometry with the photo.

I am going to attempt to do a walk thru tomorrow night with the team.  I may have to leave.

I will update you after we investigate.  I work with an excellent team of people who are dedicated and respectful.  

Posted Image

This book tells the story of how the Mafia is accused of started the fire; the time lapse as the events unfolded, and the names of the victims.  It is an excellent book if you are interested in the true story of what transpired that fateful night.  it was reported people came in and were washing the walls down with some "substance"  it was believed later on to be excellorant on the day of the fire.  Time bombs were believed to have been set to cause small explosions in the walls.  Unidentified "service maintenance men"  were seen working in the area where the fire started.  They say this was not an accident.  The fire was planned by the Syndicate because they would not sell the club.

Amethyst
My Signature
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,416 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 07 September 2018 - 08:47 PM

Oh, wow Amethyst. I hope you can make it thru the night, but I think we all will understand if you can't. Good luck.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 09:47 PM

I just had a google about the fire, terrible, no wonder you haven't felt the panicked energy. Hope you are ok and look forward to you update :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 Amethyst

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:39 AM

Last night was quite an experience.  The team has a device called a portal which says random words and also "answers" when questions are asked.

They decided to say the name of each person who was killed in the fire.  The response was unbelievable.  They would say a name and we would hear PRESENT....THAT'S ME....I AM HERE...MY SISTER TOO (and said the name) which turned out to be correct, he and his sister were killed.  
there were male and female voices.  We heard HELP ME.

This is an old rec place where soldiers went.

I went into the bathroom and instantly felt like someone was beaten and I "saw" blood in my vision.  The woman who worked there confirmed there was a beating after a basket ball game in there and the squad had to be called.  She had a written report of the incident

A male voice also said JILL very plain and it freaked me out.  "They" have talked to me in my head for as long as I can remember, but to hear voices that clear and have your name called is unnerving even to me.

We split into 2 teams.  The other team had a lot of flashlight action.  We had none.

They made contact with several military men.  The VA Hospital if right next door.

All and all, it was a very eventful night.

Amethyst
My Signature

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#5 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,029 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 09 September 2018 - 08:31 AM

Wow, very interesting!  This 'postal' thing, is that the same as on Ovilus/ghost box device?
My Signature
Posted Image

#6 Amethyst

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:44 PM

VlawdeGstudy,

It is called the Portal.

Yes it is but more advanced.  they sell for about $500...the one they have is home made via instructions on Youtube and this guy is an electrical engineer.  He has built a lot of the equipment.

It was just amazing.

Q.  Did you die in the fire?
A    Yes and my sister........

Q  what was your name
A  He gave a name but I will respect his privacy

Q What was your sister's name
A  He answered.....and it was the correct name.......at least there was a Joe Doe and a Jane Doe with that name on the list.

It was not just spitting out random words, there were actual responses to questions asked within seconds.

I am sure Mike will post these EVPs when they process them.

What really freaked me out was when a male voice said JILL  very plain.

The PORTAL
Genuine PORTAL as developed by Steve Huff of Huff Paranormal.

Posted Image

Built to spec from Steve's strict requirements, these are Genuine Portal devices meant to be used with a spirit box, shack hack or app.
Mr. Huff just doesn't have the time it takes to build a PORTAL for everyone that wants one. And so, he has commissioned Gotcha Ghost to build each order for the individual customer.
The Portal was developed by Steve Huff of Huff Paranormal and was based on the Geobox Created by George Brown.
One main difference between the Portal and the GeoBox is that the Portal does not incorporate a sweeping radio signal. Instead, you can use the spirit box of your choice including apps via your smart phone. It is a device that enhances EVP on a scale previously unheard of. The Portal cleans, enhances, isolates, and, in my opinion, encourages EVP.
Use with Your Spirit Box, Shack Hack or APP!
Basically that choppy sound with loud white noise that you normally hear from a ghost box is eliminated by running it through the portal and it just leaves the voices themselves. Its the only way we do ghost box sessions now.
The Portal is comprised of an amplifier, a noise reducer and a reverb unit. The noise reducer acts like the squelch circuit on a two way radio; weeding out the noise and only allowing voices and certain sounds to come through. The reverb unit enhances the EVP and carries the signal farther so diction is much better.

ZT Amplifier
Noise Killer Mini Pedal
HOF Pre-Programmed Mini Reverb pedal
Copper winding "antenna" with amethyst crystal
All Required Cables & Wires
A/C Operation (USA and UK/AU voltage) Single Knob Operation on each pedal

You can see Huff's video on the portal here

You can see us using it in the last two seasons of Ghost Detectives here
https://www.youtube....ostDetectivesTV

Your portal does need to be built so the shipping time will be 2 - 3 weeks.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the experimental nature of this device, we do not accept returns. Repairs and Service are done by Gotcha Ghost.

RELATED ITEMS

Amethyst
My Signature

#7 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 05:16 AM

Wow, that is very interesting Ame and so were the youtube videos. I hope Mike will post the EVP's too :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

#8 Amethyst

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:17 AM

It takes awhile.  He has to gather all the info from the various hunters.  Just hearing those disembodied voices freaks me out a little.

I am use to hearing them talk in my head.  That does not scare me.

Voices saying I am here when their name is said aloud or saying present....that was a bit over the top.

Ame
My Signature

#9 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:27 AM

View PostAmethyst, on 11 September 2018 - 05:17 AM, said:

Voices saying I am here when their name is said aloud or saying present....that was a bit over the top.

Ame

I know what you mean :fright:
My Signature
Posted Image

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com