experiences stories ghost dreams curses

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 12 December 2015 - 07:01 PM

Nice suggestion, however I don't know how to whisper via written words;). We will have to see what ideas the other members come up with as they are creative!!.  So you have a great interest in the paranormal, are you from the states? From abroad?

#22 littlesquirrel

littlesquirrel

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Good stories, art/design, outdoors

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:42 AM

You're absolutely right. It couldnt work like whisper i guess it iust depends how people treat the story, eventually the story is interpreted so many times that it goes off in unexpected directions. So it's not truly whispers hehe. It would be great to see then someone suggest ideas for the story!  What do people think the old man would look like?
I do have a great interest about paranormal stuff, thats what sparked my interest about this story as its not really paranormal, it could be but you dont really know. I just like a good story . I'm from australia.

#23 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 18 November 2016 - 11:23 AM

Very interesting post! I havent worked there(Yosemite), but photography and camping/hiking; We go at least once a year....different seasons if possible-for its amazing variety. I have been to many areas(of course no all! its so vast!) Toulomne meadows, Sequoia Nat.Prk area...Glacier point, etc.

Sound odd, because he never spoke Chinese or other language I know of-nor brought his wife into that area...but John Muir was a passionate fella about protecting the area. Dont think he wore a bell either.....though he did work on his treck to Yosemite area moving sheep or goats for some income.....if he was watching over and roaming around in spirit..seems like he would be recognised!

(I am a Muir fan....even more when I saw we have the same birthday...not same yr though ; ) LoL) He was originally born in Scotland....i imagine he had somewhat of an accent in life though...
"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: experiences, stories, ghost, dreams, curses

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users