Ghoststudy Reunion

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*

Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:04 AM

Posted Image

Been speaking to a lot of old and existing members from this fantastic forum so have invited them over for a tipple and a chat.............

Please get a drink from the bar, grab a vol au vant and let everyone know who you are and when you joined GS :)

#2 PumpkinWraith

PumpkinWraith

1D's #1 Fan

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts
  • Interests:Mainly my family and chatting to and getting to know the many good friends I've made here over the years. I love Rock, Metal and alternative music as well as having a profound interest in the paranormal.

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:29 AM

I don't like Vol au vaunts!

Posted Image

The Aliens said I could take a friend next time. Apply below ......but no mad people!

I <3 One Direction. Harry 4Ever!

#3 Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*

• Guests

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:25 AM

Thats OK then because I made some additional cheese and pineapple on sticks just for you :)

#4 PumpkinWraith

PumpkinWraith

1D's #1 Fan

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts
  • Interests:Mainly my family and chatting to and getting to know the many good friends I've made here over the years. I love Rock, Metal and alternative music as well as having a profound interest in the paranormal.

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:39 AM

Ooooh!  Thank you!  And little pickled onions? ... :)

*Looks at watch*  Where is everyone? they're late!!  ... You did give them the right address didn't you?!

Posted Image

The Aliens said I could take a friend next time. Apply below ......but no mad people!

#5 the_gray_jester

the_gray_jester

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Parapsychology, Metal music, Photography, Writing, reading, and investigating.

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:51 AM

I dont even remember when i joined, but I'm sure its listed to the left. it was many moons ago.  took a few hiatus' off throughout the years, personal reasons, posting reasons, reasons arent realy important.  Then i made the mistake of getting too close to pookys den, and its had me captive for the last year and a bit. and nobody came looking :P.  I think I'm actualy one of the original members that joined only a few months after the old board was closed.
Posted Image

#6 PumpkinWraith

PumpkinWraith

1D's #1 Fan

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:27 AM

I joined in March 2005 and I remember Clarina was just after me and she was one of the first people I became friends with and have been friends ever since.  HHB, Mistypoo, ODC and Augustine were some of the others that were staff and there are loads of other members I still stay in touch with even though some don't come on GS very often anymore.  

It's good to see that most of the old members haven't actually disappeared off the face of the earth but are still lurking around :)

Posted Image

#7 crystal

crystal

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, supernatural, reading, music, writing, drawing =)

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:42 AM

I'm here!  I still lurk!  I don't post much anymore... the boards are too slow :(
I joined senior year in highschool, and I'm now almost 30.  Goodness...
To die will be an awfully big adventure.
J.M. BARRIE, Peter Pan

#8 hatsheput63

hatsheput63

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:egypt..crafts..reading...history..drawing..my family...antiques..ghosts...evps...

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:46 AM

hi hi hi!!!!!!!!! I may just look around here to see whats up!!!! lloved the reunion!! anyone wants to FB a friend request..... shelley priest
What is this ghost shadow that brushes my shoulder?
The night wind whispers and I must follow. Long is the shadow cast by the black wings of fear.

Posted Image

#9 Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*

• Guests

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:51 AM

I specifically specified 19:00 on the invitation.........but I may have omitted the date.......

I joined in 2006 and have been here ever since. I have made some cracking friends here and will probably never leave. Love being a mod and the staff here really are great to work with (unless Helena finds the bottle of vodka we seem to be constantly hiding and becomes.....lets say difficult.. *ahem*).

Grey Jester - we did notice but keeping Pooky quiet is not an easy job and you seemed to be doing so well......when I say well I mean that there wasnt THAT much screaming..... ;)

#10 PumpkinWraith

PumpkinWraith

1D's #1 Fan

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:58 AM

See... I wasn't going mad...  I said I heard something strange(er) coming from the cellar!

.. And what's with that smell?.....

Posted Image

#11 Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*

• Guests

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:59 AM

Sorry about that, I blame it on the xmas sprouts.........

#12 Nemorach

Nemorach

Official Thread Killer

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,731 posts
  • Interests:....escaping certain death on a regular basis....

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:17 PM

woo-hooooooooooooo! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Posted Image

Sheesh, you don't post for awhile and people try to take your title. Not yours, you can't have it.

#13 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,052 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:25 PM

On my phone so I'm guessing i joined 2004 or 2005.good to see some of you lost souls on the forums!
Posted Image

#14 Nanastoc

Nanastoc

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

Wow... Its been FOREVER since I have been here! The last time I posted was in '05. Think I joined in '03 or '04 (can't remember). Its great to recognize many of the faces here!
Denise

#15 Clarina1980

Clarina1980

Vortex

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,721 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

*Pops head around the door*  Not you lot again, trouble makers the lot of ya....
"True Love Is Like Ghosts, Which Everyone Talks About But Few Have Seen"

#16 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:05 PM

View Postcrystal, on 07 January 2014 - 10:42 AM, said:

I'm here!  I still lurk!  I don't post much anymore... the boards are too slow :(
I joined senior year in highschool, and I'm now almost 30.  Goodness...

Just gonna put this out there... And I'm not trying to come across as bitchy, BUT, in the last I'd say month and a half, I have posted close to one hundred new threads to the board. Most of which haven't even been read by people... Why not try starting a conversation in one of them?

#17 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:12 PM

I found Ghostudy back in 2002 or 2003 after looking at the Ghosts of Tombstone website.  I have been using Ghoststudy ever since then and joined the forums back in August 2012.  I can't believe it took me that long to realize this website had a forum.  This place sure is fun!  :)

View PostHelenaHandBaskettGStudy, on 07 January 2014 - 07:05 PM, said:

Just gonna put this out there... And I'm not trying to come across as lovely, BUT, in the last I'd say month and a half, I have posted close to one hundred new threads to the board. Most of which haven't even been read by people... Why not try starting a conversation in one of them?

I noticed you have posted A LOT lately.  It's like you're a born-again Ghoststudy-Freak ;)

Edited by NightWalker_07, 07 January 2014 - 08:13 PM.

Posted Image

#18 ~=IKON=~

~=IKON=~

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:46 PM

I can't really remember exactly but I think it may have been around 2004-2005.  The page used to be under different mods and I remember losing my profile once or twice due to board hacking.  That was years ago.  Recently, I was able to get my most recent 2009 account back and I don't look like such a noob xD
Ghost Investigator: 1994-Present
One day your life will flash before your eyes.  Make sure it's worth watching.
If something is 99% impossible, there is that 1% chance it could happen.
If you wake up in the morning and you feel no pain, you probably died sometime in the night

#19 crystal

crystal

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, supernatural, reading, music, writing, drawing =)

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:51 AM

View PostHelenaHandBaskettGStudy, on 07 January 2014 - 07:05 PM, said:

Just gonna put this out there... And I'm not trying to come across as lovely, BUT, in the last I'd say month and a half, I have posted close to one hundred new threads to the board. Most of which haven't even been read by people... Why not try starting a conversation in one of them?
Haha!  No, it's fine :)  Sometimes I just don't know what to say anymore...  my views have changed and I'm not sure what I believe anymore.  I definitely want to post more though- we'll call it a New Year's Resolution I have... yeah... lol!
To die will be an awfully big adventure.
J.M. BARRIE, Peter Pan

#20 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:42 AM

View PostNightWalker_07, on 07 January 2014 - 08:12 PM, said:

I noticed you have posted A LOT lately.  It's like you're a born-again Ghoststudy-Freak ;)

Lol yeah, just trying to get the conversation going!

It's all good Crystal! I think a lot of members go thru that here. I don't judge, your opinions (and everyone else's ) are welcome here!