• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,452 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 04 May 2018 - 12:06 PM

There's some strange stuff going on around the Southwest and Pacific areas. This snippet of the Oregon story mentioned in  "Learjet And Airbus Had Strange Encounter With Mysterious Craft Over Arizona" Below is a bit of the story, please click on one of the sources below for the whole story

Worldwide UFO sightings hit all-time high

According to data from the National UFO Reporting Center, UFO sightings around the world have reached an all-time high. Statistics show individuals in the US are more likely to witness a UFO

Unlike most UFO stories, this one appears to have substance.

On October 25, a strange craft was seen — in broad daylight — flying amid the heavy traffic of the United States’ air corridors above the state of Oregon.

Pilots radioed in reports of an aircraft flying outside registered flight plans. It was not responding to radio calls. It had no collision-avoidance transponders. But it was always just outside clear sight.

On the ground, air traffic control was also seeing strange things. Its radar was intermittently tracking an unregistered object moving at unusually high speeds.

It was cause for real concern.

After all, 9/11 showed the potential havoc aircraft flying “dark” could achieve.

So F-15 interceptor fighters from the U.S. Air Force were scrambled to take a look.

Source: Beyond Reality News
Source: News.com.au

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#2 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:21 PM

Interesting... we see so many ufo's here where we live, but we never report any of them, or even tell people about them. In the first place, very few would believe it. The rest would think we are crazy or lying. And then we get laughed at, so we learned to keep quiet. In the summer, when we go outside to smoke at night, we can count on seeing at least one every night, most of the time more. We see strange lights that are not airplanes, helicoptors, satellites, planets, etc. My point us, how many other people see them too and never say anything? I think there are probably far more people that see these things, than there are people who report them.
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,452 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 May 2018 - 06:09 AM

Unfortunately, that is so true. :yes:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop