Experimenting With A Scrying (Black) Mirror

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 ParanormalEmpath

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 29 April 2018 - 11:35 AM

These are screen captures taken from our videos experimenting with a scrying mirror at the Gill House Mansion in Galien, Ohio last June.  The 1st photo was taken in the basement, we requested that something show itself and saw a face slowly appear then slowly broke up and dissolved.  We also captured an EVP on the video at around the same time in this room.  Whatever or whoever this was they did not appear to be happy.  The 2nd & 3rd photos were taken at different times in the attic.  Again, we asked for something to show itself.  Supposedly, the attic area is haunted by children and a grumpy old man.  We also have EVP's from the attic indicating that there are 5 people but weren't sure if that was 5 in the attic or the entire house.  We had several encounters with a shadow figure and some flashlight play.  

Gill House is an interesting location.

Attached Files

#2 Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 29 April 2018 - 12:31 PM

Interesting.. I've seen scrying but never have tried it myself. I love experimenting different ways to communicate. I really like the 2nd picture. Looks like some kind of face. Thank you for sharing these... Looking forward to what the other members have to say.
My Signature

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

#3 MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 29 April 2018 - 01:12 PM

That's pretty cool :)
My Signature
Posted Image

#4 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,918 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 12:39 AM

wow those pictures are cool! Sounds like it's a very active place.
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#5 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 03:03 AM

They are unusual images and the Gill House sounds like an interesting place to investigate :)
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com