Spirit Guide/ghost Might Have Just Saved My Life...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Teperehmi

Teperehmi

EVP

• GS Member
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Music, writing, drawing, 80's rock, my guitars, live music!

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:33 PM

Hello all!  I don't know if anyone remembers me but even if I haven't been posting, I have still been checking in.

The truth is, aside from some stuff regarding Shadow Man at work (whom we all consider a good friend and valued employee now), every bit of strange, ghostly activity around me had disappeared around the time that my uncle died.  The last thing that had happened was actually two days after his death.  I was speaking on the phone to a friend about him when I felt a cold hand touch the back of my neck.  It was kind of a reassuring touch and I'm certain that it was my uncle.

Well, then nothing happened.

Until this week.

A little bit of background first ... I've struggled with depression and anxiety since second grade (twenties years fighting it).  This past year or so I have actually been world's better.  I had started meditating, doing yoga, and spending more times outdoors and writing.  And then at the beginning of this week, I had a bit of a setback.  There was just a lot of pressure and stress at home, financially, and especially at work.  I think it just culminated and I had a breakdown.

I mean a complete, darkest moment of my life, breakdown.  Like a dark, I didn't know how I could possibly face a single other day sort of breakdown.

And then something showed up.  I was lying in bed completely miserable (and in the midst of my breakdown) and lots of dark thoughts were going through my mind when someone sat down on the foot of my bed.  I have a water bed so it's always very noticeable when someone sits on it plus I could feel them leaning against my foot.  I didn't feel scared at all; the best way I could describe it was that I didn't feel nearly as alone as I had a moment before.

The following night, things weren't as bad but I was still pretty miserable.  I kept trying to sleep but I kept having nightmares and waking up from them.  And then out of nowhere, my CD player turned on.  Sometimes I would sleep with it on but for whatever reason I hadn't turned it on that night.  I was able to fall asleep.

And then last night, I had turned my big box fan on even though it was kind of cold.  I woke up in the middle of the night only to find that not only was it freezing cold in my room, but my fan had been unplugged.

On top of all of this there has also been a lot of strange sounds; knockings, etc.  And my cat has seemed very  interested in whoever this is.

I almost feel like someone is trying to take care of me.

Is this my spirit guide?  Or is this someone I knew who passed away?  Or is this even just a concerned spirit who was just passing through and saw what I was going through?

Whoever it might be, he or she saved my life.
Posted Image

#2 H4yW00d

H4yW00d

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:I like spending time with family and friends, the ocean, anything outdoors, roller coasters, holidays (especially Halloween), and anything paranormal

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:17 PM

Sounds like a loved one might be checking in on you, It's just good that you feel like you are in a better place because of what you felt.  I wish you the best

Posted Image

#3 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:46 PM

Hi, my goodness, this post could have been from me. I get sad and ancious too.
And then spirit friends come to make me feel better. Also I haven't much experienced a lot of items
being manipulated. Someone, (I'm guessing your uncle), is putting in a lot of energy to help you.
You see how very much your wellbeing is important to him, and I am absolutely sure, many otheres
in this, and the paranormal world.
Do you realize that if it means so much to them, you have to hold on, these feelings of sadness, you
can't let them win. Ending things would not take the sadness away, you'd still be sad on the other side.
And locked in your chances of finding happiness in your life on earth in your body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users