So one of the weirdest things in the past and even now at times in my house that's rarely talked about but probably is the most compelling is the spider web, cobweb feeling.
The feeling of having walked into a invisible spider web occurs more often than not while:
1. Watching TV at times (couch)
2. Sleeping or laying in bed
3. Sitting at kitchen table.
4. Roaming through the house ( everyday chores ).
5. Sitting at computer desk.
* Note that most of the events occur while stationary
Description: the sensation or feeling when it occurs is like you've mistakenly walked into a cobweb or one has captured you. Sometimes its intense, like a major cobweb and your ducking, bobbing and weaving or trying to remove an invisible web off of you. Often times I'm stationary sitting down and this occurs.
there's limited theories out there that point to this being paranormal.
What are these things? Is it energy? Is it an apparition screwing with you? Etc
Whats your theory over the cobweb phenomena?
Edited by MacQdor, 01 November 2015 - 03:01 PM.