• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Dsuccubus89

Dsuccubus89

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:59 PM

Well well I suppose this would be my first time posting here . All my life I have been sensitive towards the supernatural. My mother always said I had spirits around me. However it wasn't until my early 20's that she made her appearance. I believe she is a succubus. It started with the noises, strange odors, sleeplessness and feeling tired all the time. Then the nightmares came. For the first time ever I had been woken up in what I would call a night terror. Instantly awake and screaming at the top of my lungs. To this day only my mother had heard me faintly among the 3 other people on the same floor.
   One night instead of waking up after a nightmare I was frozen in place watching a giant spider decend from the ceiling right above my head. Felt like something was sitting on top of me , couldn't move and couldn't utter a word it was like I was mute. Right when I thought the spider was going to land on me something hit my head really hard down into the pillow. Snapped it backwards and I was released.
   I since then have been able to suppress her though shielding, a simple white candle cleansing and strong willpower. However I believe she is very controlling and possessive of me like a jealous boyfriend or girlfriend would be. People around me for an extended period of time seem to get really sleepy and lose focus.
   I since then have moved into a place with my girlfriend of two years. Stress of life etc has caused some unrest between the two of us and in the past few months has been getting increasingly worse. Always complaining she cannot sleep, feels completely dead like all her energy has been zapped from her body. The two of us have been randomly smelling what seems to be an overflowing cesspool. First thing I thought was its full, but it's so inconsistent there's no way it could be that. Wasn't till this morning after we had a huge fight last night I started to put the pieces together.
   After coming home from work last night I went into the bedroom (we were not speaking after fight) where I found all of my sweatpants my girl had worn throughout the week thrown on my side of the bed (yes she steals my clothes!). Thought great what's this now did she break up!? Just kind of dismissed it until She comes in the room after me and asks what I did. Told her I thought she got mad threw my stuff and that was that...evidentially not, she tells me everything was in hamper. This morning I had to leave for work super early , I get a text not too long after saying that she was freaking out. On top of the stove we have a porcelain owl statue which was somehow turned on its side perfectly without falling.
  Hit me like a ton of bricks, her symptoms , the fights moving of items , smells it all came together. Nothing ever moves that's mine. Only things that are hers or things of mine she likes(clothes). Thinking my demon follower is not happy and really dislikes my girlfriend. If anyone has some advice I'm open to listening

#2 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,650 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 22 October 2016 - 06:36 PM

Welcome Dsuccubus89.... glad you found us!

Depending on how this topic goes, I may chime in at some point. But you are for sure describing some of the symptoms of an attachment.
Keep in mind one thing.... a demon is neither female nor male. But, it would present the illusion of it being female in order to heighten your attraction to it. Don't allow that to happen or you will be more apt to give in to some degree (it's plan). There is no safe degrees.... all degrees of attraction are in the high red zone.

As for night terrors, i'm sure others will reply to that and may even relate them more to sleep paralysis. But either way, I'm sure there will be some important thoughts shared on that subject as well.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#3 Dsuccubus89

Dsuccubus89

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:11 PM

Thank you for the reply ! Is a succubus and an inccubus not gender specific, and if so are not considered a demon ?

#4 buffamy

buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 03:46 PM

Generally, an incubus or succubus are suggested sources of 'friskier' activity than what you've described

#5 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,710 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 23 October 2016 - 05:01 PM

They are gender specific
Posted Image

#6 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,650 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:56 PM

I think we may need to make a determination as to what it is you have exactly.

Secondly... I will remove myself from this topic because I personally do not believe a demon can have a gender. that includes the so called succubus and incubus.
Like I mentioned before...My personal belief is that It's just a tactic on their part to heighten the attraction. They can be the gender most suited for you.
Posted Image

#7 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,853 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:03 PM

Succubus and incubus are one in the same, a demon that can switch gender for it's own purposes.

King James in his dissertation titled Dæmonologie refutes the possibility for angelic entities to reproduce and instead offered a suggestion, that a devil would carry out two methods of impregnating women: the first, to steal the sperm out of a dead man and deliver it into a woman. If a demon could extract the semen quickly, the transportation of the substance could not be instantly transported to a female host, causing it to go cold. This explains his view that Succubae and Incubi were the same demonic entity, only to be described differently based on the tormented sexes being conversed with. The second method was the idea that a dead body could be possessed by a devil, causing it to rise and have sexual relations with others. However, there is no mention of a female corpse being possessed to illicit sex from men

Source

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#8 Dsuccubus89

Dsuccubus89

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:34 PM

Ahh so in essence gender neutral they can become whatever suits their purpose

Also how do I go about the process in determining what exactly it is

#9 lorac61469

lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:08 PM

I feel that this needs to be said...
Call a plumber for the smell before you have expensive plumbing issues. If you have a septic tank the smell can come and go with runnIng water, flushing, etc..

Girlfriend needs a checkup. With blood work. Having no energy/feeling drained can be the symptom of a medical condition.  

Research sleep paralysis and hypnogogic/hypnopompic hallucinations.

Not saying that there isn't anything paranormal but you have to eliminate the normal first.

#10 Dsuccubus89

Dsuccubus89

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:48 AM

Plumber said plumbing seemed fine and my girl is a cancer survivor. She has regular blood work and check ups at various doctors

#11 buffamy

buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:14 AM

View PostDsuccubus89, on 24 October 2016 - 02:34 PM, said:

... how do I go about the process in determining what exactly it is

by not making any assumptions and setting the intent to get to the truth of the matter.

Note though that it's not necessary for you yourself to determine the source or cause in order to find someone who can assist you in resolving these issues.

#12 Dsuccubus89

Dsuccubus89

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 05:28 AM

Then I will make no assumptions and let events unfold.

#13 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,650 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 10:28 PM

It definitely doesn't want her there. She's a huge threat. And it fears she may motivate you into ridding yourself of it (the entity).
And from where I'm standing, that does seem to be the course you are now following. And that's a good thing!

It knows you well and it is feeding off of you... and now it's feeding off her as well! It knows your fears, your insecurities, your habits and weaknesses and it taps into those. And in doing so, you (and her) become drained, tired, irritable and at a loss. First of all, it needs you... you are it's host. And since she is a threat, it will want her gone. So you need to continue doing everything you are now doing (and more) and stay strong in the battle.

Take a good look at your weaknesses and make needed changes.

1. To start with, do whatever you need to do for both of you to get your needed sleep. It wants you weak and tired.
2. Nightmares are sent to weaken and unnerve you.... if you are religious at all, pray for Gods protection for a peaceful nights sleep. Do it every night and thank God in the morning.
3. No contention in the home at all. When that happens, one of you needs to take a walk and let the other one settle down. The entity thrives on contention and ill will.  
4. Find your weaknesses that are binding you to this entity. Examples might be drugs, alcohol, other addictions. And if you're shy, join a club, participate in groups!
5. Get the both of you outside of the house as much as possible.... especially enjoy the sunlight.  
That's a few examples of what you can do to start.

Above all else... don't feed it! .... you have to starve it in order to rid it from your life.

My best to you both... stay the course.
Posted Image

#14 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:07 AM

I would also suggest that you read The Unquiet Dead by Dr. Edith Fiore.  It explains entity attachment and ways to deal with it.

I would also suggest that you call upon Michael the Arch Angel and ask him to post his warring angels in and around your home.  These are the angels that do battle with demons.  Ask them to be placed, above and below, to the left and right, and in front and behind.  It never hurts to ask for an army of angels to come in.

Although I do believe there are demons, I personally believe most of the time people are dealing with low forms of elementals who can torment people.

Things I would suggest:

smudge your entire dwelling, even the closets

open all your windows

place the sign of the cross with holy water on doors and windows

burn a small white tea candle in every room while reciting the Lord's Prayer

read the 23 Psalm out loud and then say out loud....you have no power over me, with God as my protector, you must leave in the name of Jesus

sprinkle salt on door steps

keep a bowl of fresh water in your room, change it daily

I know some of these are Christian based things to do, but they work.

I am wondering if you were around someone who played with a ouija board?  Also, going to places like bars or where people are doing drugs is an easy way to pick unwanted guests and bringing them home.

You may also want to bathe in salt water.  Place a piece of amethyst under your bed to help with nightmares.  Have rose quartz and black tourmaline and some obsidian placed around the room.  Tourmaline and obsidian are for protection and absorb negativity.  Rose quartz is the love stone and gives off a calming energy.

If that doesn't work, call in someone who can do a cleansing on your house.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#15 William

William

Orb

• GS Member
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Fishing and Paranormal activity

Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:45 AM

I wonder how things are going?

#16 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,650 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:36 PM

Dsuccubus89... please let us know how you're doing... we're here.
Posted Image

#17 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,430 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:27 PM

hmmm its been a while...
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#18 Dsuccubus89

Dsuccubus89

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:53 AM

Yes yes it has been quite a while . Things have certainly calmed down...at least for my girlfriend anyway. Took some advice from here and had a talk with her about what to do/not to do, how to protect herself etc. Although she thinks it's gone I know better, whatever my follower may be it's smart. Like hide and seek, a predator in wait . It's always been that way with me like a second shadow I cast in the light . Atleast for the time being it has left her alone

#19 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,650 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:52 AM

Yes, it's quite intelligent... and there is a good chance that it is waiting. It's could easily be waiting for you to forget about everything we've been telling you here. And once you're vulnerable again, it will begin where it left off. So what we have discussed here is obliviously having an effect on it... that's a good sign! So continue doing what you've been doing and stay the course.

Check in often and keep us informed.  ;)

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users