• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,159 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 October 2019 - 04:25 PM

View PostMenet, on 20 October 2019 - 08:40 AM, said:

Hey!  I was watching Broadcast TV last night.  Jurassic World and afterward FX shared a prelude to the upcoming Jurassic movie. (remember that the dinosaurs are loose on the planet now)  I think it is entitled Battle At Black Rock.  It is a park filled campers watching a Triceratops when an Allosaurus makes its appearance.  It was entertaining.  In the credits, they included those foot-high scavengers chasing a little girl around an enclosure and there were a couple more quick shots but I didn't catch them.

Anyone else seen any releases on the upcoming movie?  I don't have a clue on its title either.

Yes, it's called "Battle at Big Rock". It's a short film, not a standard-length movie. The short is below, BUT they have announced Jurassic World 3 (2021). They're keeping the plot under wraps. The cast so far is:

Bryce Dallas Howard ... Claire Dearing
Chris Pratt ... Owen Grady
Sam Neill ... Alan Grant
BD Wong ... Dr. Henry Wu
Laura Dern ... Ellie Sattler
Jeff Goldblum ... Ian Malcolm
DeWanda Wise...?   
Isabella Sermon ... Maisie Lockwood
Mamoudou Athie ... Mamoudou Athie

Watch the all-new short film Battle at Big Rock now.

BATTLE AT BIG ROCK is an all-new short film directed by Colin Trevorrow, written by Trevorrow and Emily Carmichael. The short takes place one year after the events of the last Jurassic World film in Big Rock National Park, where dinosaurs are now living in our world. The story follows a family of four whose encounter with these wild animals becomes a terrifying fight for survival. Starring: André Holland Natalie Martinez Melody Hurd Pierson Salvador

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 20 October 2019 - 05:00 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#82 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 08:56 AM

I knew it had to be out there somewhere.  Thank you, Mac.  I can see I'm going have to read the instruction manual that came with my computer to see if I can overcome my technical difficulties.  It is not today though.  Thank you, Mac.  It does look interesting.  I'm not sick of dinosaurs yet.
Happily Wacko.

#83 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,159 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 October 2019 - 11:44 AM

You're welcome, I'm not sick of dinosaurs either.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop