Santa Sleigh       santa

Some Spirit Picture I Want To Share With You.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 AlmarRido

AlmarRido

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts
  • Location:A small small cold island located between Greenland and Norway. Iceland. :P
  • Interests:Life: Chocolate, good wine and good friends. Hobby: Everything expect heights. :P Fetishes: Everything that includes *'whispers* sex.

Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:36 PM

I have some old picture laying around. Wanted to share with you guys. This is what spirits look like.

I have put my name in there for Copyright Use. Don't want this to appear on Youtube. :P

I had to compress it. This is not the original Size or Quality.. Enjoy.

~Almar.

Attached Files

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 08:19 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards. Very interesting images :yes: thanks for sharing :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,483 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:53 PM

Hi AlmarRido!  Very neat pics!
Posted Image

#4 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:44 AM

Hi Almar thanks for sharing your photos! does this happen often in your pictures? I'd love to know more about the occasion when they were taken, the people in the pictures look very nice in their outfits!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#5 AlmarRido

AlmarRido

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts
  • Location:A small small cold island located between Greenland and Norway. Iceland. :P
  • Interests:Life: Chocolate, good wine and good friends. Hobby: Everything expect heights. :P Fetishes: Everything that includes *'whispers* sex.

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:28 PM

@GS Member

This picture was taken in 1998, they're from Faroe Island. I'm not included in the pictures..

PS: You can see the little girl looking up, does look like she can see it. Not sure..

~Almar.

#6 AlmarRido

AlmarRido

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 11:53 AM

Wow, with over 30 Downloads each picture. Good i watermarked it. :P

#7 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,061 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 11 June 2017 - 05:00 PM

It could be a light leak or some issue with the development, I've seen many similar photos where that was the case
Posted Image

#8 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:04 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 11 June 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:

It could be a light leak or some issue with the development, I've seen many similar photos where that was the case

Yes it's possible.... but could also be paranormal. ......cool capture!  ;)

#9 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:51 AM

I have to ask. You sure it isn't cigarette smoke?

God Bless
Graves
Who you gonna call?

#10 AlmarRido

AlmarRido

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:12 PM

No @MorTimerGraves, no one in the family smokes, it wasn't presence when the pictures were taken. My grandmother says it's the camera and she doesn't believe in anything related to Spirits or Paranormal meanings. She said tho her little Granddaughter was always talking about some "Jon", a little boy who didn't want to play with her. My grandmother thought she was going crazy. I just recently went over there, and asked my Grandmother where the house was. I wanted to go in the house but wasn't able to.. I wanted to contact the little girl, but she had moved to Australia for education. I asked my grandmother if anyone had died in the house. She didn't answer, so i suspected the answer was yes. I went to the local Police station, and asked if any of them had known any "Jon" that had died in the house. They said they cannot share the names of the individuals, but they did tell me a child that went missing in 1987, that was named "Jon" he did live in the house, but they had never found out how he died, or how he went missing. They asked me how i knew that "Jon" had died in the house... :/ It wasn't a very easy question to answer. But i told them that my little uncle had told me about it in 2002, they asked how old my uncle was, and i said 8 years old. Now i have gotten myself in a little hole right there. My uncle is 8, he wasn't alive in 2002. How the heck didn't i think that out sooner? They suspected i knew something about the dissapearence of "Jon", so i told them the truth, that i was investigating a picture that i found laying around in my old picture collection. They believed that, (Probably thinking about how crazy i am) :P After the police station check up, i talked to my grandmother about what i had discovered, she didn't want to talk about it. I thought she knew something about it. But didn't want to talk about it. I asked if i can take a look in her Photo Album, she allowed that. I only found another copy of the images that are above.. And no other weird images, all looked normal. I'm getting tired of typing let me know if there's anything more you want to know about the history of these pictures. ~Almar.

#11 Tarinya

Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:07 PM

It may be the language barrier but I'm a little confused....was it your cousin who was talking about "Jon"? This wasn't at your Grandmother's house? Was it a neighbor or something? Where did the little Uncle come in that you told the police told you about "Jon", or was that just a story for the police? You said you wanted to "go to that house" but she wouldn't tell you where it was, so how did you ask the police if someone had died in the house without a location?
Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to be clear. Hopefully not coming off rude, is not intentional.

#12 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:07 PM

Any informaton on the make/model of camera?

Edited by EVP, 06 August 2017 - 06:09 PM.

#13 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:40 AM

Not really typical of cigarette smoke, IMO.
And neither is it typical of light leak (film camera). See examples

Whatever it is, it seems to be in front of the lens and not mingling with the people. I say that because I don't really see any of the misty mixture weaving in and out of the crowd.

Whatever it is, cool capture. :)

#14 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:59 PM

I have seen low quality emulsions during development of film that tend to create this type of effect. They were VERY prevalent as in example polaroids. I'm not suggesting these images are from a polaroid origin, but interesting things happens in dark rooms when using chemicals.

Edited by EVP, 07 August 2017 - 08:05 PM.

#15 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:13 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 07 August 2017 - 12:40 AM, said:

Not really typical of cigarette smoke, IMO.
And neither is it typical of light leak (film camera). See examples

Whatever it is, it seems to be in front of the lens and not mingling with the people. I say that because I don't really see any of the misty mixture weaving in and out of the crowd.

Whatever it is, cool capture. :)

There is one that anywhereBright Light Leak with Lens Refraction or something similar that looked very similar to the photo with the group of people in it, but for the most part the light leak photos didn't resemble the photos, just that one did.  

I have tried to duplicate results that my friends and I have gotten while taking photos and both of these photos do look very much like smoke.  Not necessarily cigarette smoke, but if you are trying to duplicate results then using a cigarette to produce smoke is probably the easiest and quickest way to do it.

If you exhale the smoke with force, you'll get a lot of straight streaks and not a whole lot of the curling effect.  If, however, you just let the smoke kind of rise up from the cigarette on its own and be carried by whatever ambient breezes are around, these photos are pretty much what you get.  Now mind you, this same effect can be gotten with smoke from a barbecue grill as well.  

I don't like the word suspicious because it conjures up images of trying to put one over on somebody, which I am certain was NOT the OP's intent, but it's the only word that I can think of to use.  So what makes me, for want of a nicer word, suspicious of the anomalies in these photos is that in both of them, the anomaly originates outside the screen, so it could have come from anywhere.  A fireplace.  A barbecue grill.  The OP states that nobody in the photo was a smoker, but what about someone NOT in the photo?  If the weather is damp and chilly it could be exhaust from a just-started car.  If the anomaly was confined within the field of view then it would leave much less room for doubt.  But coming from off-screen it could originate anywhere which makes it very difficult to guess what it could be.  Interesting photos in any case.

#16 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:11 PM

I have found with high resolution images, it's commonly found to have a trace of brown (tar/nicotine) bordering on the edges of the smoke patterns if they are cigarette related.  The other difficulty lies in how long smoke can linger in an indoor environrment. Coupled with light drafts and a longer time period from when it was exhaled, the characteristics change. I've studied smoke indirectly for many years, in fact I quit smoking after 30 years in 2009 because of COPD issues.

#17 AlmarRido

AlmarRido

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:16 PM

View PostTarinya, on 05 August 2017 - 07:07 PM, said:

It may be the language barrier but I'm a little confused....was it your cousin who was talking about "Jon"? This wasn't at your Grandmother's house? Was it a neighbor or something? Where did the little Uncle come in that you told the police told you about "Jon", or was that just a story for the police? You said you wanted to "go to that house" but she wouldn't tell you where it was, so how did you ask the police if someone had died in the house without a location?
Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to be clear. Hopefully not coming off rude, is not intentional.

I may be a few months late. But i didn't specify it enough. I live in Iceland. This picture was taken in Faroe islands. My grandmother used to live on this property. But she has moved into another house. The owner of the "Haunted house" is in her early 20's so i call her little girl. ;) I don't know, i just find that a little young. She moved to Australia for college education i did get in touch with here, and asked if i could check out the house because my family used to live there. (In Iceland family means the whole family-tree) I did a spirit box session. I believe i did get in contact with more than 1 person. "Small radio." I took off the antenna inserted a small wire and made sure i wouldn't hear any radio stations. I think i got in touch with a small girl, and an adult man. It's what it sounded like. First i asked if anyone was in there with me. I'm 99% sure a little girls voice said "Já" Which translates into yes. Then i asked who this little girl was, and i'm not sure what "He" said, but it was an adult man. I can promise you that. When i asked about "Jón" The room got 10° colder and i think i just got a little Panic Attack. The only thing is said was. "The boy "Jón" went missing in 1987. He used to live in this house. Do you have any idea where he might be?" (Of course translate into English. ) At that time, my instinct was to just get the hell out of there. Lock the door, and walk as far away as possible. I don't know why, it just happened. The next day, i did go to the local Police Station, and beg them to tell me if anyone has died in this house. He said he wasn't allowed to give me any information. I closed the door, and gave him around 50$ us dollars  300 danish krones. He took it, and told me no one has died in the house. I just, i don't believe him. Well, money well spent tho. So, i guess i'll never find out. My grandmother won't talk to me if i'm going to talk about this to her. I might as well make her mad as Love. And not leaving her alone until she tells me to. I really don't know, she's turning 84 years old. So i might as well do it. Well. That's enough information today.

#18 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:56 PM

Thanks for the clarification :) and the further information :good:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter