hello introduction paranormal

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 SoulStreamRadio

SoulStreamRadio

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Mediumship, Ghost hunting, Paranormal, Broadcast Radio, Ham Radio, Writing, Outdoors anything!

Posted 21 April 2022 - 01:37 PM

Hello - I am a long-time paranormal investigator and have seen and interacted with spirits since I was 5 years old. I am now 62 years old and have been running a paranormal radio show called SoulStreamRadio since 2008. I broadcast weekly and share paranormal evidence and news on the channel which broadcasts on Twitch and then the audio is podcasted and distributed on Buzzfeed.

My paranormal team is called "GhostRiderInvestigations" and we've been investigating in one form or another since 2006. I'm guessing I've done at least 150 investigations from well known sites to local and distant locations few people know much about.

I seem to have a knack for getting great EVPs and living where I do, near where gold was discovered in 1848 near Coloma, California, it's been a blessing since the entire area I live is so paranormally active. I have recently begun rounding up my data and putting my case files into order to share my materials and interact with others who share these interests!

My range of interests runs the gamut of ghosts, cryptids and UFOs on into the spiritual and anything unusual. We feature these subjects on my show and I love to interview guests with great information to share.

I hope to meet you all and thank you ahead of time for your interest!

Sincerely,

Jon Almada
Jon Almada

Host at SoulStreamRadio - Weekly paranormal radio - https://soulstreamradio.com
Founder - GhostRiderInvestigations.

#2 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Scary things, Getting scared/startled/chills, Video games, Making my video games tougher, Trivia, Dangerous media, Media Villains, Bill Cipher.

Posted 21 April 2022 - 07:52 PM

Welcome :) I hope you have fun here! There's a member here by the name of EVP! He's still active, he's very nice, and he's about the same age as you :) He will probably be happy to share some EVPs with you.
But your journey ends here. You are so gullible! Don't you know who i am?
I'm ''Yaridovich'' , a member of Smithy's gang. Shocked?
It's futile to try and fight me.
I'm such a genius, it scares me sometimes. No wonder i'm so important!
I guess we'll have to take our disguises off now... GROUP formation!

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#3 kevinscan

kevinscan

Incubus

• GS Member
  • 864 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    Friends
    Horror & Sci-fi
    A good mystery
    Star Wars
    Hiking

Posted 22 April 2022 - 12:46 AM

Hello and welcome, I would love to hear some of the EVP's some time, sounds interesting.
Posted Image

"Normal is an illusion.
What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly"

Charles Addams

#4 AimeeDeeGreenwood

AimeeDeeGreenwood

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:The Occult, Paranormal phenomena and investigations.

Posted 22 April 2022 - 01:17 AM

Hello. I'm still a newcomer here myself. It is interesting to see you also have a curiosity towards not just the Paranormal but also Cryptozoology and Spirituality. As you are a medium, can you physically see spirits? I ask this because I have wanted to ask someone with these abilities how they can differentiate between seeing an apparition and a physical living person. I will check out both GhostRiderInvestigations and SoulStreamRadio. California is a beaut, and you're certainly lucky to live in a hotspot area for spirits. Perhaps it's something to do also with the placement of the area (with lay lines or increased Geomagnetic/Electromagnetic fields, to sound as sciency as I can).

#5 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,621 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 22 April 2022 - 04:05 AM

Hey Jon, welcome!

Your name is familiar, pretty sure we met through HPI somewhere around 2008-ish, give or take. I'm John, was for a time the vice president of the group, Shannon was the leader for a few years
Posted Image

#6 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,940 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 24 April 2022 - 02:17 AM

Greetings and welcome to the board ;)

View PostYaridovich, on 21 April 2022 - 07:52 PM, said:

Welcome :) I hope you have fun here! There's a member here by the name of EVP! He's still active, he's very nice, and he's about the same age as you :) He will probably be happy to share some EVPs with you.

Thanks for the warm comment Yari!
Posted Image

#7 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 May 2022 - 12:27 PM

Hello and Welcome to the Forum! I'm glad you came across this Forum.

It's the best Paranormal Forum I've found. :)

Looking forward to reading more of your posts/threads.

Posted Image

#8 Orb2

Orb2

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Gaming and paranormal investigation are my two main interests. Cyber-security degree in progress.

Posted 18 June 2022 - 10:29 AM

I'm late but welcome!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hello, introduction, paranormal