#41 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:53 PM

[deleted]

Edited by True North, 23 October 2016 - 10:09 AM.

#42 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

EVP

• GS Member
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 12:56 PM

Well I thank you again for the enlightenment....

True North do you think this world would ever change?
As in will humanity every be free from this oppression ?
Will the education system ever change?(insted of enslaving ourselves,maybe start learning about how we can advance or progress ourselves in the universe ?)

#43 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:07 PM

[deleted]

Edited by True North, 23 October 2016 - 10:10 AM.

#44 MimsyLaFey

MimsyLaFey

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Fairies, Little Peoples, UFOs, Aliens, Gardening, Hiking, Getting Outside

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:15 PM

Doors? Leaving the planet? Posted Image

Ah! What happened? Why is the good stuff always missing?!!

#45 MimsyLaFey

MimsyLaFey

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Fairies, Little Peoples, UFOs, Aliens, Gardening, Hiking, Getting Outside

Posted 16 February 2020 - 10:55 AM

Why were all the posts deleted?

Ugh, it's so frustrating. Makes me think of those UFO documents with half the pages missing.

What's all this about "door #3"? Are aliens and humans using special 'doors'??

#46 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,892 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 03:57 AM

It can be frustrating when topics you are interested in get deleted. For whatever reasons True North deleted his posts, I am sure he thought his actions were warranted.  

I can remember reading the thread in its entirety. Maybe the doors were interdimensional? Sorry I can't really remember Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#47 Altersense

Altersense

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:It would be easier for me to list the things I am not interested in.
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude
    Romance Novels/Hallmark or Lifetime Channel
    That pretty much sums me up....everything else is on the table(:

Posted 28 February 2020 - 08:15 PM

This was such an interesting thread. Usually I am content to keep my opinions to myself but couldn't resist. Here they are, hopefully they come across in the most respectful manner. Forgive the punctuation and grammatical errors.

1. THE BIBLE IS PART OF AN AGENDA TO CONQUER.
I think more aptly that it is not the Bible, but Religion that has been created to entrap the masses. Think of soda companies. Do they make one flavor of soda? No. They make a multitude. Why? Because they know Coca Cola does not appeal to everyone. So, to get the largest number of the population to drink sodas, they have created a multitude of flavors, because everyone has different tastes. Religion is not any different. But, people like to "Throw the baby out with the bath water." Oh, and if you dont care for Religion, there's "Science!!",by rights its own religion.
To say the bible is actually part of the agenda implies they also wrote a ton of ancient texts that completely retell and support the bible and some manuscripts painstakingly hidden until the right time. Also, I recommend all the books that were removed from the bible. They weren't removed for nothing. They give more context and clear up confusing matters from the modern day bible. All four volumes of Josephus Flavius The Antiquity of the Jews is a good read on the end of that list.

2. THEY PREY ON HUMANS
The comment made that this is no different than humans eating animals is seriously flawed from my perspective. Ask any animal eater and I guarantee they are under the impression that animals are not self aware. These "reptilians" are very aware of the consciousness of their victims.

3. CHRISTIANITY
just a note that what people refer to as " Christianity". Talk to a Satanist and you will find that they abhor that "Christians" have taken their holidays and repackaged them. Satanist that want to defect don't know where to turn as they know "Christians" do not even know why they believe the things they believe or their origins. In addition, a quick read through the gospels shows most "Christians" are not actually following Christ but doing the opposite. Luke 17:21 is an interesting reference to this.

4.ON FINDING PURPOSE
Its not uncommon for people to look outward for purpose and fulfillment. There are many insights and quotes but I will leave just a few.
"The intelligent person will go inward first. Before going anywhere else, you will go into your own being. That is the first thing, and it should have the first preference. only when you have known yourself can you go anywhere else. Then wherever you go you will carry a blissfulness around you, a peace, a silence, a celebrations.” Osho

"You gotta go inward to experience the outer space that was built for you.” Pharrell Williams

“A man who as a physical being is always turned toward the outside, thinking that his happiness lies outside him, finally turns inward and discovers that the source is within him.” Soren Kierkegaard

5. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A GHOST (spirit)
This question wasn't to me, of course, but I will answer yes, anyways. Had multiple physical confrontations with them. (Not recently) What I perceived is their show of strength is like short bursts in our physical realm. Very strong and causing real discomfort or even pain. But if you resist, you feel their energy expressed in our dimension wane. I think it must take a good deal of effort for them to interact with us in our realm.

In closing, I would say that I think it is folly to seek this entity or its associates. You are right. We have been brainwashed. They had to brainwash us to keep us knowing the truth about ourselves. Otherwise, we are powerful. Humans are the Man in the Iron Mask.