• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 PhantomThief

PhantomThief

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 03:06 AM

I keep a dream journal of all the experience in the dream world.

List:
* The sky is usually red or pink
* Space armada?
* Spirals
* underwater cities
* City of lights (copy of real places)
* Black Panther/lion with a third blue eye
* Natural disasters
* younger self
———————
I had talk to people who claimed to be experts on Dreamscape. I feel like a lot of their Interpretations are very mundane and only leave me to search for more answers that actually makes sense.

Edited by PhantomThief, 29 January 2018 - 03:19 AM.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,511 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 03:21 AM

I keep a dream journal too, although, I am slack and don't document every single dream.

When I usually dream of my partner being younger it is normally a way for me to recognise I am having a bad dream and I can start to wake myself out of it.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 PhantomThief

PhantomThief

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 03:36 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 29 January 2018 - 03:21 AM, said:

I keep a dream journal too, although, I am slack and don't document every single dream.

When I usually dream of my partner being younger it is normally a way for me to recognise I am having a bad dream and I can start to wake myself out of it.

Yeah I can record everything  because these dreams are repeating  in different ways.

Hey Klainey you ever experience sleep paralysis?

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,511 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 04:20 AM

I have experienced it once and not too sure if it was the clinical description. It was more I was trying to turn on the bedside light and had difficulty moving and later trying to move up the hallway from a frightening scenario. (At the time I thought I was wide awake) When I got to the loungeroom my partner was there but he was in his 20's so I knew I was "dreaming" and started to tell myself to wake up!

When I was awake I had pins and needles in my arm so it might have been more from that :confused: than anything else
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 PhantomThief

PhantomThief

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:01 AM

OK that’s very frightening

#6 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 09:36 AM

I would love to keep a dream journal, but I rarely ever dream, so would have nothing to write in it. Posted Image
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#7 PhantomThief

PhantomThief

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:16 PM

View PostSnickers, on 29 January 2018 - 09:36 AM, said:

I would love to keep a dream journal, but I rarely ever dream, so would have nothing to write in it. Posted Image

I wish my body was shut it self off at night so I wouldn’t dream so much and wake up without been exhausted in the morning.

Edited by PhantomThief, 29 January 2018 - 01:35 PM.

#8 Skoden

Skoden

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 04:50 PM

I've kept a dream journal for years. I love dreams, all dream, the boring ones, the scary ones. I don't usually try to interpret them unless I have a nightmare, in which case I try to pull a powerful positive message out of the dream. Having others try to interpret my dreams is more a window into the inner workings of their own minds than into my own.

#9 PhantomThief

PhantomThief

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 10:17 PM

View PostSkoden, on 30 January 2018 - 04:50 PM, said:

I've kept a dream journal for years. I love dreams, all dream, the boring ones, the scary ones. I don't usually try to interpret them unless I have a nightmare, in which case I try to pull a powerful positive message out of the dream. Having others try to interpret my dreams is more a window into the inner workings of their own minds than into my own.

I have a sketchbook is filled with some of Drawings from my dreams

Edited by PhantomThief, 30 January 2018 - 10:19 PM.

#10 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 10:37 PM

As for sleep paralysis.... I experienced it once about 15 years ago. I was laying on the couch (apparently asleep). I suddenly could not move at all. I then saw a scary dark figure slowly coming towards me. It made it's way up to me. However, everything is a bit fuzzy at that point. But I do know I was fighting it with my strong will. But all the while, still completely paralyzed. It didn't last long and the figure was gone and I could move again. But it was something I will never in my life forget.

#11 HotSpot24

HotSpot24

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:38 AM

For all of you that know what the game 'Overwatch' is, I recently had a 'falling' dream and heard Mercy's voice line for resurrection behind me. I was just falling and right before I woke up I heard this in my dream. "I WILL WATCH OVER YOU!!!"

By far my weirdest recent dream...

Edit: I don't dream journal at all, but just thought I'd share this one. (I obviously have played too many matches recently lol)

Edited by HotSpot24, 31 January 2018 - 07:39 AM.

#12 PhantomThief

PhantomThief

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:39 AM

View PostHotSpot24, on 31 January 2018 - 07:38 AM, said:

For all of you that know what the game 'Overwatch' is, I recently had a 'falling' dream and heard Mercy's voice line for resurrection behind me. I was just falling and right before I woke up I heard this in my dream. "I WILL WATCH OVER YOU!!!"

By far my weirdest recent dream...

Edit: I don't dream journal at all, but just thought I'd share this one. (I obviously have played too many matches recently lol)

...never played Overwatch( cant related lol)

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 30 January 2018 - 10:37 PM, said:

As for sleep paralysis.... I experienced it once about 15 years ago. I was laying on the couch (apparently asleep). I suddenly could not move at all. I then saw a scary dark figure slowly coming towards me. It made it's way up to me. However, everything is a bit fuzzy at that point. But I do know I was fighting it with my strong will. But all the while, still completely paralyzed. It didn't last long and the figure was gone and I could move again. But it was something I will never in my life forget.

I'm sorry you have to go thought that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users