Free Skins
© Fisana

Old Run-Down Restaurant With Alien In Az - Photo!

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,012 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:40 PM

I'm looking for some input on this photo before posting on GhostStudy.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photo was submitted to Ghoststudy.com for consideration

About this photo... We received it, July 13, 2017
[This letter is long, if you don’t have the time, here is a summary- I am an Atheist, a skeptic, but I took a few pictures of something friggin scary. Ghost, or alien, or something terrifying. Below is the full story- thanks!]

My name's Brandon ********. My Facebook's below to verify I am real, and I am serious about what I am going to show you...
https://www.facebook...a?ref=bookmarks
So, I have a picture, from multiple angles, of an old, run-down restaurant in a town called Yarnell, AZ, USA. Yarnell's basically a ghost town. Think Hill's Have Eye's.

15-18 years ago, my dad had a dream, that we purchased this old shop, fixed it up, and made it into a sandwich shop. Then one night, a man killed all of us, and my dad woke up terrified. He had that dream twice, and it left such an impact, we all (wife, kids, including me) remember it to this day. He freaked us out telling it to us, and discussed it for an hour or so afterwards.

So, I am married now, with a little boy, my second son, Atticus. We were passing through Yarnell after spending a day in Prescott. Dad drove up to the old shop, a little spooked, as were we all, as he reminisced on that nightmare of his. He asked me to take a photo of the old run-down store. I took two. One of the structure, which accurately depicts the light left at that time, and one of the sky, which made the structure go dark. My mother took one too.
Mom told me, jokingly, to look into the window's and to tell her if there is anything creepy.

So let me stop there for a second. I am an avid, devoted Atheist. What that means is, I don't believe in anything unless it is provable, testable, etc, etc. I am annoyingly 'logical,' when it comes to spiritual stuff. For instance, I have a terrible fear of spiders. Just last night, I woke up, and saw a spider slowly crawling up the wall, five inches from my face! But I didn't trust my eyes, because I was tired, and thought "it's not really there." I turned on the lights, and nothing. i was still creeped out, but knew it was just my brain being human. But the images we caught on our phones that night shook me badly. I am anxious now, and spook easily. Because this isn't a memory, or a glimpse. it's a picture, from three angles, and two phones.
I am going crazy trying to edit them, and view them in different ways, to help me see the reality here, but in the end, i can't shake the conclusion that something is DEFINITELY there.

If you find this at all interesting, please, use my story, and my pictures, of course, so I can get an answer. You can use my name/ email as well, if you want. The internet houses many great detectives. I can't figure this out on my own.
So, I am sending 7 images. 3 are pictures I took. 2 have an alien/ghost/freaky thing in them, one is an image I got a week later, to see if there was a weird, explainable reflection or something- there wasn’t. I then include three screenshots of these images’ details. Finally, I added my mom’s photo too, I don’t know if it will help.

The anomaly is in the left window. Like a demonic, alien, thing… You have to zoom, and play with some lighting to see that the facial features become more apparent, not less apparent, as he becomes more visible. Absolutely creepy to me.
Thank you for your time,
Brandon Shinault

P.S. I also named these accordingly, so one image is named 1 A, and the screenshot of it’s details are 1 B, then 2 A, and 2 B and so on. So you know their correlation.
Sun was setting, warm, few if any clouds, shot with Samsung S7, besides one image, that was my mother’s phone, and i don’t know what it is.

Jim's comments...
What can I say, it looks like a space alien or creepy ghost to me! And after all, Arizona is known for it's Aliens & UFO activity. Also, the figure looks like he's possibly holding a cigarette (or something) close to his mouth. It's a true oddity and the story concerning the dream make it even more creepy! I like that Brandon went back and took another photo to check for reflections and natural causes. I have more pics from Brandon that I may post if needed. I will also be inviting Brandon to check in and follow this topic... so be gentle.  :)

Is there a logical explanation that makes sense?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The full photo with figure (Alien?) in window.
Posted Image

I cropped the photo for a larger view of what looks like an alien holding his hand up to his face
Posted Image

Enlarged even more
Posted Image

This picture was taken a week later - He was trying to to see if there was a weird,
explainable reflection or natural cause for the image - there wasn’t.

Posted Image

You're seeing it first before it's posted on GhostsStudy.com!
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#2 lorac61469

lorac61469

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:51 PM

Does there happen to be another photo taken from the same spot he was standing at in the first photo?  (You can tell it's from a different position because what you see through the window doesn't match up) Or perhaps of the side of the building we're seeing through the window?

#3 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,012 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:42 PM

I'll look at what he sent me photo-wise.

I have invited Brandon to join the forums. So maybe he will accept the offer and be able to answer some questions. Otherwise, he can relate his answers to me, if he wishes, and I can post them here.
Posted Image

#4 siguie

siguie

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:44 PM

Um after that story I was expecting something dramatic but I have no clue what "facial features" I am supposed to be seeing. :Picture 562:

BUT that is a cool GhostStudy Caffe :yes:
- siguie -

#5 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,012 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:06 AM

Okay... anyone else?
Posted Image

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:07 AM

View Postsiguie, on 14 July 2017 - 11:44 PM, said:

Um after that story I was expecting something dramatic but I have no clue what "facial features" I am supposed to be seeing. :Picture 562:

BUT that is a cool GhostStudy Caffe :yes:

Well if you are looking at the last image displayed there was nothing there :wallbash: , that was taken a week later to see what could make the anomaly in the other images :)

I could use my layperson's skills to outline what I am seeing but hopefully, someone  else more talented can outline it :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#7 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,012 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:15 AM

Cool... thanks, Klainey   B)
Posted Image

#8 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 03:03 AM

Jim I totally see the alien hiding out in the first picture,  it's like it was exploring and didn't expect a human to just show up. It's not good at hiding, but it's like it wants to keep an eye on him so it isn't exposed.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#9 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:14 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 15 July 2017 - 12:07 AM, said:

Well if you are looking at the last image displayed there was nothing there :wallbash: , that was taken a week later to see what could make the anomaly in the other images :)

I could use my layperson's skills to outline what I am seeing but hopefully, someone  else more talented can outline it :yes:

Hold it! I got ya covered! My take on the thing (and a little help for siguie)....
Posted Image
....I kinda goofed with the arm. It should be a lot more spindly.

Edited by SpukiKitty, 15 July 2017 - 07:15 AM.

Posted Image

#10 The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:54 AM

so the Alien is smoking a joint or cigarette? I like it! :bunny:

#11 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,012 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:24 AM

You captured it, SpukiKitty.... that's the way I was seeing it.  ;)   ......thank you for taking the time to do that!
Posted Image

#12 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,432 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:25 AM

Hmmm...a bit of a stretch IMO.

It looks like there is plastic sheeting over some of the windows with maybe a few tears in it. In the photo with nothing (I didn't really see anything in the others either) the lighting an angle are different
Posted Image

#13 siguie

siguie

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:30 AM

Ah ok I get it now basically a profile shot. Thanxz SpukiKitty :yes:

Well it's certainly an interesting take but I suspect it's just fortuitous folds and waves in what looks like a broken window screen.

Ok basically what Vlawde said :yes:
- siguie -

#14 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:51 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 15 July 2017 - 08:24 AM, said:

You captured it, SpukiKitty.... that's the way I was seeing it.  ;)   ......thank you for taking the time to do that!

You're welcome.

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 15 July 2017 - 08:25 AM, said:

Hmmm...a bit of a stretch IMO.

It looks like there is plastic sheeting over some of the windows with maybe a few tears in it. In the photo with nothing (I didn't really see anything in the others either) the lighting an angle are different

View Postsiguie, on 15 July 2017 - 08:30 AM, said:

Ah ok I get it now basically a profile shot. Thanxz SpukiKitty :yes:

Well it's certainly an interesting take but I suspect it's just fortuitous folds and waves in what looks like a broken window screen.

Ok basically what Vlawde said :yes:

I've been feeling the same for the most part (though the eye is detailed in an 'Ancient Egyptian Art" sort of way).

Edited by SpukiKitty, 15 July 2017 - 09:54 AM.

Posted Image

#15 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,012 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:48 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 15 July 2017 - 03:03 AM, said:

Jim I totally see the alien hiding out in the first picture,  it's like it was exploring and didn't expect a human to just show up. It's not good at hiding, but it's like it wants to keep an eye on him so it isn't exposed.

I like that... it didn't expect a human to show up and it's not good at hiding.  :)
Maybe from it's location, the window was dark, so it thought it was safe from being seen.
~
Posted Image

#16 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:50 PM

I'm seeing someone smoking a cigarette, also.  Quite possibly a double exposure...  Or it could be like Vlawde said: a sheet draped over something with tears in it.

If it is indeed a ghost (like I am hoping), maybe the photographer caught them in a relaxed state after a hard day :)

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#17 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,278 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:17 PM

it looks like a bug to me... I've seen them in a movie but I can't remember which one it was... like big human sized bugs...
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#18 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:18 PM

SpukiKitty you are my hero. :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#19 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,401 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:29 PM

View Postearthlydelites, on 15 July 2017 - 10:17 PM, said:

it looks like a bug to me... I've seen them in a movie but I can't remember which one it was... like big human sized bugs...

Do you mean Mimic?
Posted Image

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#20 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip