• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 scott123

scott123

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:13 AM

I've seen ghost shows etc. where they say we "heard an entire conversation" "people talking" or "we heard music etc." .... Does anyone know of any good links for this, or even your own stories about this. I've always been fascinated by this stuff. I'll start things off with a link where someone recorded old-time piano music in a cemetery ... very interesting. Please weigh in with your own stories or links etc. All responses welcomed.
https://www.youtube....h?v=W5R_ztz-Y-Q

Edited by scott123, 26 October 2014 - 07:50 AM.

#2 Lord_tea

Lord_tea

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:To be honest I prefer coffee.

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:48 AM

Just poking in with an interesting observation of mine. I live in a small apartment on the top floor of a building, I have a neighbour to my right and a neighbour directly below. A few weeks ago I could hear an unusual deep murmuring that sounded like a very deep voiced male talking quite solemnly, I also heard brief moments of music, again very bassy and sparse. The weird thing was that these sounds appeared to be coming from above me, which is just attic space. As I walked through to the hallway (where the entrance to the attic is) the sounds started coming from behind the bedroom, which is just a back yard. I walked around the house and the sound kept changing position to areas it couldn't possibly come from, and finally I went out on the balcony. From the balcony I could clearly tell the sounds were both coming from the neighbour below me, but something about the acoustics and vibrations were seriously bouncing the sound waves around the inside of the house.

I know this will not be an applicable scenario to all of these accounts, I just wanted to share that if I hadn't of thoroughly investigated the sounds I could well be telling my friends about the weird voices from the attic!

Edited by Lord_tea, 29 October 2014 - 09:49 AM.

Posted Image

"Genius might be the ability to say a profound thing in a simple way" - Charles Bukowski

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:48 PM

I can hear music here

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:20 AM

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 scott123

scott123

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 03:57 AM

That's exacty what I'm talking about. Klainey !! (both of your posts) .... thanks. Hope to see some more responses.

Edited by scott123, 02 November 2014 - 03:58 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghosts, EVP conversation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users