• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 aharrismac

aharrismac

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 02:51 AM

It maybe an illusion you decide but this was a photo taken on Sunday night while relaxing in front of the fire.

House built in the late 60’s on the side of a lake, Ingetorp, in Sweden.  There’s a viking burial site at the other side of the lake.  The house in on a hillside with forests on three sides. There’s underground streams running under the house. The clocks also changed to winter time on Sunday.  Weather conditions cold around 8 degree. After days of heavy rain and flooding the sky was clear Sunday night. The picture was taken around 23.00 or a little later.

Things occasionally happen in the house. One of the most obvious was a black human shadow moving at speed from the lounge then down a hallway. My daughter and I witnessed this. It was during March, I think,  a few years ago around the same time of night. But it was wasn’t so dark outside. That’s when our light night start. That was even scarier as the shadow was so black and solid… moving at an incredible speed.Attached File  Firedemon_22.13.04.jpg   69.41K   42 downloads

Here's the picture so you can see it better!!

#2 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 03:59 AM

I don't see anything paranormal related in this image. Keep trying...

#3 Roxstar

Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 28 October 2014 - 05:02 AM

I think I see what you are talking about. It's probably just the smoke from the fire forming the image, it does look really neat though. What do you mean, that's when the light night started? Are you talking about the fire?

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

#4 aharrismac

aharrismac

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 05:07 AM

In Sweden it gets dark around 17.00 now compared to June when it almost never gets dark. Yea you're probably right... just an illusion but there was a lot of flame any very little smoke. Probably nothing but ...it's almost halloween ;0)

#5 Lord_tea

Lord_tea

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:To be honest I prefer coffee.

Posted 28 October 2014 - 05:53 AM

This one doesn't seem to be paranormal but a cool photo none the less!

Smoke is really good for creating pareidolia, a good test is to imagine the ghostly faces as solid and realistic and you will notice that the majority of them would look like crazy caricatures of faces.

Posted Image

"Genius might be the ability to say a profound thing in a simple way" - Charles Bukowski

#6 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,365 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:16 AM

View PostLord_tea, on 28 October 2014 - 05:53 AM, said:

Smoke is really good for creating pareidolia, a good test is to imagine the ghostly faces as solid and realistic and you will notice that the majority of them would look like crazy caricatures of faces.

I second that :)
Posted Image

#7 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:44 PM

View PostLord_tea, on 28 October 2014 - 05:53 AM, said:

So are flames. In the constantly flickering, any photo freeze of the flames is likely to show things that seem unusual. But every one of us would probably see something different!
Who you gonna call?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fire demons, fire apparitions, ghosts, apparitions, demonic, spirits, hell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users