• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mikhalzambon

mikhalzambon

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

Attached File  Orb 04.jpg   58K   52 downloadsAttached File  Orb 10.jpg   59.85K   57 downloadsAttached File  Orb 13.jpg   58.74K   48 downloadsAttached File  Orb Zoom 1.jpg   37.53K   39 downloadsWhere can I send videos I've taken with an interior IR camera to verify what these are?  If they are truly unexplainable, I want some type person that can tell me if they are friendly or not!  I get no negative vibe, but I'm not very intuitive when it comes to these things.  I was a skeptic until recently, one morning I was pulling up the camera feed live, on my laptop to adjust the camera angle, and I couldn't believe all the activity buzzing around the room that I couldn't see with my naked eyes.  There's a lot of activity on the videos... multiple orbs.  The fast-moving ones didn't translate very well to a still shot, but here's some images of the more, well-defined, slow ones.  I also waited until it got bright enough outside for the IR to go off, going back to regular color, turned on ever light in the house, and I still caught some.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.  This is all new for me.

#2 mikhalzambon

mikhalzambon

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:36 PM

Both

#3 mikhalzambon

mikhalzambon

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:47 PM

I've never seen dust change direction and fly up and sideways.  You should see the video.

#4 mikhalzambon

mikhalzambon

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:01 PM

I tried to post the video to youtube, it's 40.3MB and it would never process.  Any suggestions and I'll post the video.

#5 Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*

Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

It is dust orbs I am afraid. What PG said is correct, dust travels in all directions due to shifts in air currents and IR light will naturally highlight anything possible.

#6 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,809 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:48 PM

Yup, I get those all the time. Someone will walk in front of the camera and it looks like an orb is following them....just dust following their backdraft
Posted Image

#7 mikhalzambon

mikhalzambon

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:50 PM

I'd rather it be dust than orbs!  Thanks for the input.

#8 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,530 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

Oh yeah, HEPA filter...

pollen and shed skin cells is probably most of the stuff that makes dust (and orbs)

#9 fordzilla

fordzilla

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:As of this writing, I'm in year 27 and 7 months as a law enforcement officer. LOL. (Want to know how many weeks?) My wife and I call ourselves "paranormal tourists." That is, we make a pastime of travelling to famous haunts and investigating/staying/visiting. We take tons of photos (Search my name on this forum to see some of them, including at least two apparitions we captured) but we NEVER attempt contact or communication.

We have also exorcised a number of locations with the knowledge/request of the occupants of owners.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:32 AM

Rather than repeat myself, go to this thread and see my post about the 3rd one down.  I think "orbs" are dust.
    http://www.paranorma...lla#entry394802
"There are chords in the hearts of men which cannot be touched without emotion.  Even with the utterly lost, to whom both life and death are jest, there are some matters about which no jest can be made."- Edgar Allen Poe

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: orbsspirits, ghosts, energy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users