• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Reverend green 10

Reverend green 10

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:35 PM

As the title says these strange experiences keep happening to me while I'm asleep, 4 to be exact. About once a week. It's been going on for about a year.

1. I'll be asleep in the middle of the night and the only way I can explain it is that something loud shouts at me and I wake up shocked and confused but it's dead silent when I wake up.

2. In my dream it's dark like my eyes are closed I'm almost half asleep I'm aware it's dark and quiet. The only thing about it being a dream is how tightly clenched my jaw is. Soon it seems it just gets tighter and tighter till I can taste blood and then with a shatter, a sudden release of pressure and blood come from my mouth. And all I can feel are the remains of my broken teeth falling out of my mouth with the heavy breath of air I take.

3. Similar to number 1 the only difference is that its a knock on my door that I very clearly here that wakes me up.

4. I wake up in utter fear as if I had a horrible dream yet I can't remember anything. But now I'm wide awake scared like a child but the only thing is I don't know what of. It feels like there's a presence in my room just watching me and it's my body's natural instinct to feel fear./?

Any explanation or similar stories would be great!!

#2 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 07:54 PM

Hi, welcome.

The sounds you are hearing (or think youíre hearing) may be EHS
https://en.m.wikiped...g_head_syndrome

Or a hypnopompic/hypnagogic hallucination.

I used to dream about my teeth falling out or getting stuck in gum and I pull them out. I learned that dreams about teeth are usually due to stress.

You may be having a panic attack that is waking you.

You may want to discuss these issues with your doctor. I would think itís more medically related (stress, anxiety, etc..) than paranormal.

Good luck.

Edited by lorac61469, 11 February 2018 - 07:54 PM.

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,673 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 08:15 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards :)

I can relate to a loud knock but it's not a regular weekly thing and when it happens I always think it is the colour bond roof as it cools or heats up. I have even noticed it can even sound like hail on the roof.

Recurring dreams often can indicate unresolved issues or persistent conflict in an individuals life. So maybe sit down with pen and paper and write down any issues outside of the dreams you may be having. Once you have done this see if you can find any resolutions for them and hopefully, it may help with the dreams.

I 'm sure those dreams are frightening and I don't mean to downplay them, but know if you have had them now for a year they don't appear to have the ability to physically hurt you only frighten and mess up your night's sleep.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 Reverend green 10

Reverend green 10

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:06 PM

Thanks for the info it's very assuring to read up on these experiences that are so close to home. I'm going on my first paranormal investigation with a friend for a school project and wanted to make sure these experiences I was having weren't related to the paranormal

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,673 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:13 PM

wow, let us know how the investigation goes :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 Reverend green 10

Reverend green 10

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:30 PM

Oh! I plan on it.  I'll be taking pictures, video and audio recordings so hopefully we get something but all in all it'll be exciting nonetheless

#7 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 01:31 AM

hello and welcome, i look forward to hearing more from you! Do you know if it's just one knock or a few?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#8 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,922 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:00 AM

As for the nightmares
If you are religious at all, and if this is an entity, pray at bedtime for protection from nightmares and attacks while you sleep. It sounds too easy, right? But it does work in most cases. You have a right to be protected unless you're living in a way that invites them in.

How old are you 19?
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#9 Reverend green 10

Reverend green 10

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:23 AM

Hi and thank you! It's always about 3 or 4 knocks and as for being religious I can't say that I am. I believe in god but I don't really go to church or pray for that matter. I'm 26 by the way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users