• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 The_Juggla

The_Juggla

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 06:38 PM

Hey guys. I apparently made this account way back in 2007 and stopped using it in 2009. I just remembered it and here I am. A lot has changed since then but it's nice to see this place still exists, even if not as active as it once was. Feel free to say hi if you like, especially if you remember me from way back when.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 02:08 AM

Glad to see you were able to remember your password. Sorry I don't remember you but will make a point to check out your posts. Welcome back :)

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 The_Juggla

The_Juggla

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 12:15 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 18 March 2021 - 02:08 AM, said:

Glad to see you were able to remember your password. Sorry I don't remember you but will make a point to check out your posts. Welcome back :)
Looks like I stopped posting a couple of years before you signed up. Nice to meet you though.

#4 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • 2,767 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 21 March 2021 - 08:08 PM

I wasn't a member when you were here.  It's nice to meet you and I look forward to you catching us up. Welcome back!!!!!
M
Posted Image

#5 Gothickangel

Gothickangel

Gothickangel.ca

• GS Member
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Blogging, Shamanisn, The Occult (studying only), Spirit Guides, Astral Projection, Website & Digital Media, Drawing, Camping and Gardening.

Posted 23 March 2021 - 10:30 AM

I found this site in college back in 2002. Had to go offline for almost 6 years due to a brain injury ( I still have it. takes a bit for my chrome extension to read things for me now in forums and voice to type to speed type it all. Now I come on here when I can.
The last few years its been nice to reconnect with the forums again.

Posted Image

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.