• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#141 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:28 PM

Ohhh... that's not fun, but at least you can eat now.

I just tried on an old pair of pants last night, and they fit comfortably, I am happy, because that means I went down 6 pant sizes.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#142 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:38 PM

Coo;. I'd like to be able to do that.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#143 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:32 PM

Soooo I just might have bought myself a spirit lol. We were out and about looking at vintage and antiques items, and this little wooden purse box caught my eye, and I was like "Oh, how much?" and it was $10, and I was like "Ok cool, I want this."  So we were leaving the room, (it's a cool shop, they took an old elementary school and turned it into a flea market type thing) and My mom and I heard this woman's voice say "I can go now." And I was like "That was weird" So I did the obvious, looked around, looked up the stairs, everywhere you could look, and didn't see anybody, it was just us and our friend, and my mom goes "I hope that wasn't a ghost." and I was just like  "I hope not" So we laughed about it a bit, we don't think our friend heard the voice, she hadn't mentioned anything.

Anywho, so I got home and looked at the bottom of the box, and it has a little company sticker on it, so I looked it up and found out that this purse box is 50 years old. Lol, if new things start happening around here, I'll let you guys know.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#144 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,673 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:21 AM

:shocked: yes let us know :good:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users