13 replies to this topic

#1 ~=IKON=~

~=IKON=~

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 08:32 AM

Ok, so this is probably old news.  The other day on C2C( rolleyes.gif ) I listen to a remix of a phone call that took place on Sept. 12th, 1997 at about 1:00am ET.  Now, being it is C2C this could have been anything but there was something about the call that really go to me.  The remix was creepy and that didn't help but I was left confused on what it might have been.  If you get a chance, the call is only about 30 seconds long but the remix will keep going.  Its a good mix and creepy.  

Link: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page1451.html

Caller transcript: "Hello Art? Art? Hi....I don't have a whole lot of time..um...I was a former employee of Area 51...I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago...and...and...(starts to cry)...I kinda been running across the country...um...um....man....I don't know WHERE to start......they'll triangulate on this position really, really soon... (starting to break up and get more frantic--Art tells him to give us something quick>)...OK...um...um....What we're thinking of as Aliens ...they're EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS...that an earlier precursor of the SPACE PROGRAM MADE CONTACT WITH...uh...they are NOT what they claim to be...uh...they have INFILTRATED a lot of aspects of the MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT particularily Area 51...uh...the DISASTERS that are coming...the GOVERNMENT knows about them....and there's a lot of SAFE AREAS in this WORLD THAT THEY COULD BEGIN MOVING THE POPULATION TO...N O W - Art.....but they are NOT doing anything about it... THEY WANT THE MAJOR POPULATION CENTERS - WIPED OUT SO THAT THE FEW THAT ARE LEFT WILL BE MORE EASILY CONTROLLABLE....(breaking up more, starting to cry...)...I started getting...." Silence - Art went off the air at that point.

Now I would have thought that "Ok, so they guy can hang up and oooooo he got caught by Area 51, but that wasn't the case.  C2C transmitter was knocked out.  I guess something had done something to the trasmitter that was unknown and had never done that before, and still unexplained to this day.

The caller gave that kind of feeling our bodies get when it is alerted.  Like our unknown inner sense warning us of something being real or not right.

Also, I read the caller did call back at another point to say it was a hoax, but someone named "Steve" had called earlier stating he worked for Area 51 at that time and was told to call and give out some key events.  He also mentioned that the caller was caught, not harmed but brainwashed and will call back and blame it as a hoax.  Sure enough, he did call back.

Now, I am very on the fence with this being it was so long ago and its C2C and all that......but I am still blown a bit away by it.  

I NEED OTHER OPINIONS!

Ghost Investigator: 1994-Present
One day your life will flash before your eyes.  Make sure it's worth watching.
If something is 99% impossible, there is that 1% chance it could happen.
If you wake up in the morning and you feel no pain, you probably died sometime in the night

#2 Guest_hallowman_*

Guest_hallowman_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2006 - 08:55 AM

It's definitely a creepy call and knowing Bell, they could have manufactured the station going off the air to create a more scary/creepy vibe around the call. If it were real and going by the distress in the caller's voice, he seemed to feel that the events would happen soon.

I would think something would have been known, discovered or heard about before 8 years later (now) if this guy were for real.

#3 TomorrowAlora

TomorrowAlora

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:Horror, fantasy, and real life that is stranger than fiction.

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:39 AM

Yikes! Very scary, I think. I don't think it is possible for us laymen (sp?) to really know if that caller was telling the truth or was a hoax, or if it was someone who was delusional and believed their own delusions.....what ever the case may be, I think it is scary all the same.

Proud member of "The Head-Knockers Club"

Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they aren't here. Just because you can't hear them, doesn't mean they aren't whispering in my ear.

"Disrupting the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it." --Dr. Horrible

#4 Guest_bigdon75_*

Guest_bigdon75_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2006 - 07:23 PM

If that phone call didnt have any of that music in it and it be regular phone call it wouldnt as been as scarey. But you have the music in there which gives me feeling this person just was acting like that  so he would get attention.If anyone can get that call without the music i would like to hear it if it sound as scarey to me without the music.

#5 Ghost_Hunter13

Ghost_Hunter13

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • Interests:Going to cemeterys, old houses, Historic battefields, shipwrecks, Crashed plane sites, and taking names on halo 2

Posted 22 June 2006 - 08:57 AM

Weird  blink.gif Well there have been diasters.

1.Indian Ocean Tsnuami
2.Katrina/Rita
3.Pakistan Quake
4.9/11
pretty scary

#6 systemaddictshock

systemaddictshock

Apport

• GS Member
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Music, Sound, making art.

Posted 22 June 2006 - 10:31 AM

yeah..why the creepy sounds and delay effects?  That just threw out the validity of that claim.

#7 Ghost_Hunter13

Ghost_Hunter13

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • Interests:Going to cemeterys, old houses, Historic battefields, shipwrecks, Crashed plane sites, and taking names on halo 2

Posted 22 June 2006 - 10:53 AM

Well, not really. It just is the way people can chnage things to make it more creppy. The thing that is the conteversy to see if it is real is the claims. Not the creppy-ness.

#8 ~=IKON=~

~=IKON=~

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 10:32 AM

QUOTE(systemaddictshock @ Jun 22 2006, 12:31 PM) View Post

yeah..why the creepy sounds and delay effects?  That just threw out the validity of that claim.

I was just a guy that did a remix of the call.  He was doing it for fun but the call is what got me.  The call is real but the music was for fun.  I hope that helps make it a more valid call for ya. smile.gif

Edited by The IKON, 25 June 2006 - 10:33 AM.

Ghost Investigator: 1994-Present
One day your life will flash before your eyes.  Make sure it's worth watching.
If something is 99% impossible, there is that 1% chance it could happen.
If you wake up in the morning and you feel no pain, you probably died sometime in the night

#9 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,883 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 09:24 PM

I'm going to resurrect this, I've been listening to Thinking Sideways and they went through this mystery on their podcast, and I still find it fascinating!

So was the caller someone with info about area 51? Or was it a hoax as the 'caller' claims when quizzed on it after the incident?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#10 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,504 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 04:25 AM

I remember listening to that too a while ago; here is the video audio
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#11 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Dreaming, Writing Poetry, Drawing, Music, and Movies

Posted 27 January 2018 - 06:21 PM

I heard that recording on YouTube once. I'm not sure what to make of it. I think somehow he must have exposed the aliens or got his hands on the project bluebook, or something and now the FBI (or whoever they are) are now after the guy. I don't think the aliens are bad or hostile at all...aliens are WAY more advanced than we are, so if they were bad, you'd think they would have invaded and doomed the Earth by now and our little human militaries, etc wouldn't be advanced enough to conquer them.

I don't know what Art's frantic problem was other than he seen something he wasn't supposed to see. The "extra-dimensional beings" part may be true, but that doesn't explain why that is such a bad or scary thing...

#12 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 234 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 10:37 PM

While I myself don't care about any US military facilities or personal claims made by this caller (or their intentions), I do care to comment on a couple of the general statements made themselves (no matter who's made them or why).

To avoid confusion, I'll replace the term 'alien' with 'the primary non-human race of deceivers and manipulators who seek to subjugate humanity through clandestine means'. Doing so I can avoid the 'alien' semantic minefield and don't have to worry about painting all non-human races and factions in a similar malevolent light :)

"What we're thinking of as aliens Art, ...they're... they're extra-dimensional beings..."

(remember I'm replacing 'alien' with the phrase I gave above)

True. I know this well.

Among other things, this means these beings can disguise and hide themselves from those not perceptive enough to sense them, and so direct and work from behind the curtains and names and power (and exert their influence through the rank and file structure) of human organizations and institutions; financial, academic, military, religious, aristocratic... especially by way of all manner of 'orders', 'societies', and bloodlines.

Who are they? They are a much older race who, let's say, are highly evolved in some areas at the expense of others; the expense of their very spirit. In comparison, humans are WAY more 'creatively powerful'.

(continued from previous quote)
"... that an earlier precursor of the space program made contact with."

(again, remember what I'm replacing 'alien' with)

This isn't really saying much as technically speaking, over the course of human civilization and the rise and fall of empires, the precursor to the precursor to the precursor etc etc of such programs (for thousands of years) "made contact".

Often, those consciously working with meddlesome non-humans don't realize who they're ultimately dealing with. They aren't aware who upper management is.

#13 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 30 January 2018 - 07:08 AM

View PostTrue North, on 27 January 2018 - 10:37 PM, said:

This isn't really saying much as technically speaking, over the course of human civilization and the rise and fall of empires, the precursor to the precursor to the precursor etc etc of such programs (for thousands of years) "made contact".

I saw a show years ago that was exploring the pyramids on all the different continents.  They showed how the continents were likely all connected at some point millions of years ago.  But, the odd thing was that they showed some hieroglyphic symbols that were almost identical.  The oddity was that these pyramids were on separate continents.  All the other hieroglyphics were vastly different.

The show creators were trying to validate their beliefs that non-earthlings made contact with these people a long time ago.  I tried to look for the show online.  could not find a thing.

What they did show made me think that there must have been some form of contact at some point.

The one thing that stood out in my memory was that there were patterns in the jungle of south america where no vegetation would grow.  They walked along some of these paths.  They showed them from the sky above too.  What they saw then were what looked like stick figures pointing.  The direction it was pointing at was the direction of the pyramids from that spot.  It was not the Nazca's.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#14 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 234 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 01:03 PM

The story of human civilization is one humans have co-written with the others who are here (the primary non-human, extremely organized meddlers who've constantly involved themselves with and attempted to direct and control mankind). The other's preference has always been to stand behind thrones, behind the curtain etc, and accomplish their agenda through their human agents and controlled chains of command (again, financial institutions, academic, military, religious, aristocratic).

Their MO has always been to infiltrate and subvert. That's what they do. This means everything they've accomplished here has been accomplished through humans, especially the ideologically-posessed, and most often under the familiar banners of 'the greater good' or creating 'a new world order' (a new dawn, a new 'golden age') or simply 'the great work'. It's pervertedly idealistic.

How is the mob convinced of the next actions their manipulators wish them to take? The application of the Hegelian Dialectic on increasingly divided and distracted groups of people; the next steps of whatever plan forwarded as solutions to either naturally occurring or completely engineered problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users