My Grandfather Had An Experience And Told His Children

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 11 April 2018 - 04:38 AM

My grandfather apparently was driving in rural Pennsylvania back in the early 60's around 4am.  His story to his kids from back then was he had just looked at his watch.  Seconds later, he saw several bright lights in the sky ahead of him as if they were following the road from above.  The lights were illuminating the ground and soon immersed his car with the light.  The lights stayed over his car for what appeared to be a few seconds.  Then the lights were gone.  He looked at his watch again and found that several minutes had passed when it couldn't have been more than 1 minutes since he last looked.

He was then looking for any house lights off the road.  he was hoping to find someone up early that could confirm the lights.  If there were houses near by, no one was awake.

He shared this story with his children (an aunt and uncle who I just visited).  As far as we know, he never had another encounter.
My Signature
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:13 AM

My partner was out hunting and had a similar experience, seeing lights where there shouldn't be any. :confused0068: It would have been scary!
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com