• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 magi-doom

magi-doom

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:06 AM

So, I believe that something is out to get me. About four years ago, I was very interested in Pagan, wiccan and witchcraft. I studied and practiced them all. I have ceased practicing but still have a high interest in that and the paranormal/supernatural. I'm very worried that during this time, I encountered a demon that has latched itself to me.

Since I quit practicing, I have developed severe anxiety and depression and have felt very drained all the time. I have also had very bad paranoia. All these things have been growing increasingly worse over the years. In recent months, I've begun to hallucinate (I hope) visually and audibly. I have also found myself very drawn to stuff that I shouldn't/normally wouldn't be drawn to; I have attempted to give myself disorders and addictions against my better judgment.

Lately, though I feel like the haunting is becoming more...obvious? Could someone tell me if with demons it goes "the more you notice them, the more they notice you"? Because I think that that's what's been happening. I've been doing research on demons and since, I have felt constantly drained but unable to sleep and having nightmares of demons often. I also never feel alone anymore and sometimes I think I can make out a sort of beastly face in my peripherals- definitely one that I would call demonic. Theres also been an abnormal amount of atmospheric gases in my room. I know this because when I walk in, my drink becomes abnormally bubbly, which has never happened until late.

I am terrified  of what it could be. Recently, I have been sleeping with a cross under my pillow, praying for the first time in years and drawing protection/banishing sigils.

Despite all this, I still feel as though I'm making a fool of myself and its not real. Could people please share their thoughts in the comments?

*an extra note, I've been seeing Shadow People for about a year and a half now, beginning after my Grandfather's death. I already have a general idea on them, but they still terrify me every time that I see them. Adding just in case the information has an impact on whats going on

#2 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:36 AM

Have you taken this to a family physician and a psychiatrist?

Because the symptoms you describe really indicate a complete physical and psychological workup before you pursue any other avenues.

But if you feel your spiritual practices have led to this situation,  the answer is NOT  to do more of the same.   There's a lot we can suggest but it really comes down to being positive,  fostering positivity and recognizing that you get to say what goes on with your home and your body,  not them.   Go get a medical workup.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#3 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:41 AM

Have you been to the doctor to get tests done? I only ask because there are illnesses or chemical imbalances that can cause all your symptoms. Not saying that nothing is there, it's just a suggestion. I have similar symptoms, but it's genetic. I have to rule out everything before I get to paranormal.

The gases and drink thing... I don't know what to tell you on that... So I hope someone else has perspective on it.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#4 True North

True North

EVP

• GS Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:15 PM

View Postmagi-doom, on 18 January 2017 - 05:06 AM, said:

... Could someone tell me if with demons it goes "the more you notice them, the more they notice you"? Because I think that that's what's been happening. I've been doing research on demons and since, I have felt constantly drained but unable to sleep and having nightmares of demons often. I also never feel alone anymore and sometimes I think I can make out a sort of beastly face in my peripherals- definitely one that I would call demonic...

If, by whatever means, you've allowed any unpleasant spirits, entities, or beings to gain access to you (ones you may choose to classify as 'demonic'), then being in a fearful and obsessed-with-what's-occurring state of mind will play right into their hands.

Instead of focusing on 'defense' or 'offense' - i.e. focusing on some malevolent presence you feel is around, focus on yourself and making healthy lifestyle choices that improve your quality of life and overall state of mind. Shift your focus. Take control of your body/mind and personal space yourself, not by drawing sigils and sleeping with crosses, but by taking responsibility for yourself and your situation (however you go about that), and by being pro-active instead of being reactionary and fearful / being a victim.

#5 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:35 PM

Buy a copy of the Unquiet Dead by Dr. Edith Fiore. You can probably find a used copy on Amazon.  It is about entity attachments.  It is just a little paperback book, but it is full of good information and techniques that may help you.  I too, would suggest you seek medical advice.  I would also read the book and then see if you can find a board certified hypnotherapist that could help you as well.  H.Cts  are good with helping work thru phobias.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#6 magi-doom

magi-doom

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:40 PM

Thank you all for the advice! I'll be sure to take all of your suggestions consideration.

#7 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,177 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:09 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards, please don't feel you are being judged in any way or that we see you as a fool! To you, these experiences are very real regardless if it is something manifested by your own mind or some entity. It must be a terrifying experience!  

I agree that it would be a good start to see a doctor just so you have piece of mind, it isn't a medical condition. Next, I would see if you can get a copy of the book Amethyst suggested along with going off to see the hypnotherapist. Good luck and keep in touch :)
Posted Image

#8 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,948 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:56 AM

Welcome to the boards. As KlaineyGStudy said. please keep in touch.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#9 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,293 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:39 AM

View PostAmethyst, on 18 January 2017 - 03:35 PM, said:

Buy a copy of the Unquiet Dead by Dr. Edith Fiore. You can probably find a used copy on Amazon.  It is about entity attachments.  It is just a little paperback book, but it is full of good information and techniques that may help you.  I too, would suggest you seek medical advice.  I would also read the book and then see if you can find a board certified hypnotherapist that could help you as well.  H.Cts  are good with helping work thru phobias.

Thanks Amethyst... I ordered it.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#10 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,293 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:49 PM

View PostTrue North, on 18 January 2017 - 02:15 PM, said:

If, by whatever means, you've allowed any unpleasant spirits, entities, or beings to gain access to you (ones you may choose to classify as 'demonic'), then being in a fearful and obsessed-with-what's-occurring state of mind will play right into their hands.

Instead of focusing on 'defense' or 'offense' - i.e. focusing on some malevolent presence you feel is around, focus on yourself and making healthy lifestyle choices that improve your quality of life and overall state of mind. Shift your focus. Take control of your body/mind and personal space yourself, not by drawing sigils and sleeping with crosses, but by taking responsibility for yourself and your situation (however you go about that), and by being pro-active instead of being reactionary and fearful / being a victim.

While your are ruling out any medical conditions, also consider what True North has shared.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: demons, haunting, witchcraft, shadow people

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users