Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,890 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 08 September 2021 - 05:11 PM

I'll probably receive some heat here for my opinion, but until I see physical proof I'm going to sit on the edge of the wall. Recently Vlawde pointed to an exciting documentary called "The Phenomenon 2020". Great vid with some compelling thoughts but I really need to see more than personal accounts. There's no doubt, plenty of credible witnesses have surfaced dating back a half a century. But as a "wall sitter" I need more. If someone can point me to more than personal accounts I'd be welcome.

In my younger years I was an active stargazer and would weekly explore the skies with my own telescope or lay on my back for seemingly an eternity and just peer into the vastness above. Do I believe man is the only intelligent life form? It would be highly egotistical to think we're the only species, but, lets face it if there is evidence which I believe governments aren't necessarily sharing it's very much chasing a unicorn. I once witnessed an object in the sky move from the far right of my vision to the far left within seconds. It didn't end there. It continued to fly astronomical distances that just seemed humanly possible.

I view this as a tangent to paranormal activity. Despite my encounters with the unknown,  I can only credibly call it the unknown and keep an open mind.

How do the rest of you feel about this? Let's all engage in a discussion. Put a little effort in a small writing and let's exchange ideas and thoughts. My eyes and ears are open to your thoughts.

Greetings to all.

Edited by EVP, 08 September 2021 - 09:56 PM.

Posted Image

#3 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,133 posts
  • Interests:avoiding dumb people...you know, those that believe anything they are told....or found on the net.

Posted 09 September 2021 - 03:32 AM

I wish I had a first hand account to share.  I think that aliens likely exist.  They may come down here to watch us....we are probably like a jerry springer show to them :-)
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#4 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,133 posts
  • Interests:avoiding dumb people...you know, those that believe anything they are told....or found on the net.

Posted 09 September 2021 - 05:12 AM

Just saw this....  never seen it before.  With modern technology with CGI, I would need to see it first hand to believe.   https://www.ufosight...8LL0vZAO6G5zuQ0
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#5 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,566 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 09 September 2021 - 08:26 AM

Lou, I've been getting linked to that site on FB or Twitter a lot lately. Not sure what that one is, but they have a lot of videos on that site that have long been debunked as a hoax, or misidentified.

View PostEVP, on 08 September 2021 - 05:11 PM, said:

I view this as a tangent to paranormal activity. Despite my encounters with the unknown,  I can only credibly call it the unknown and keep an open mind.

Pretty much where I'm at. To a large extent we can't prove either ghosts or saucers (although the government may be a different story) I think paranormal and UFO's are part of the same thing. I think the actual truth may be much stranger than simply being aliens from other planets. May be in part a psychic phenomena, interdimensional or what have you.

I follow UFO Twitter and other websites and forums on the topic, that include input from well known scientists and investigators. What's being said is people would freak out if they really understood the nature of reality and our place in it. It seems we're being drip fed little bits and pieces, so if full disclosure ever takes place, it likely won't be soon IMO
Posted Image

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,411 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 08:51 PM

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 09 September 2021 - 05:12 AM, said:

Just saw this....  never seen it before.  With modern technology with CGI, I would need to see it first hand to believe.   https://www.ufosight...8LL0vZAO6G5zuQ0
I hadn't seen that one either and I don't know enough about CGI to add anything useful. Following with interest :yes:

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#7 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 10:11 PM

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 09 September 2021 - 05:12 AM, said:

Thanks for chiming in Lou. I can appreciate your critical thinking. I've worked with Photoshop since 1994 and understand the ease in manipulation with digital stills. Video is far from being that much different in manipulation. All one has to do is look at the most recent movies with CGI to know, there's very little that can't be done to invest realism in videography.

Edited by EVP, 09 September 2021 - 10:25 PM.

Posted Image

#8 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 10:18 PM

View PostVlawde, on 09 September 2021 - 08:26 AM, said:

Lou, I've been getting linked to that site on FB or Twitter a lot lately. Not sure what that one is, but they have a lot of videos on that site that have long been debunked as a hoax, or misidentified.

Pretty much where I'm at. To a large extent we can't prove either ghosts or saucers (although the government may be a different story) I think paranormal and UFO's are part of the same thing. I think the actual truth may be much stranger than simply being aliens from other planets. May be in part a psychic phenomena, interdimensional or what have you.

I follow UFO Twitter and other websites and forums on the topic, that include input from well known scientists and investigators. What's being said is people would freak out if they really understood the nature of reality and our place in it. It seems we're being drip fed little bits and pieces, so if full disclosure ever takes place, it likely won't be soon IMO

I appreciate your honesty Vlawde. Many of the views you've shared on this board have been my exact feeling as well.

It's necessary to reinforce that I'm NOT a puritan skeptic. Some may argue that with my plethora of committed views concerning the paranormal/UFO's/cryptid ect., but nothing could be further from the truth. I do realize science will likely never agree with our beliefs or our experience because it doesn't fit the mold. I acknowledge that my personal experiences do in fact raise questions as to how blinded science can be because they don't fit hypothesis based experimentation.

Edited by EVP, 09 September 2021 - 10:27 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Guardian

Guardian

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Lake life, golf, reading.

Posted 16 September 2021 - 03:48 PM

I side with Calvin.

Attached Files

#10 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy