Jump to content



Need Hel With Errors


  • You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

#1 SuperMrScratch

 

    Orb

  • GS Member
  • 40 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Xbox360 , Ghosts
 

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:25 PM

Hello Ive been getting these error notifications whenever I try to open my profile or when I try to see my inbox. Why is it happening ?
[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.
[#10226] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system.
My Signature

#2 Lynnie

 

    Cold Spot

  • GS Member
  • 15 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:W-s-M Somerset
 

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

View PostSuperMrScratch, on 07 April 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

Hello Ive been getting these error notifications whenever I try to open my profile or when I try to see my inbox. Why is it happening ?
[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.
[#10226] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system.

Because-I think-you need to make so many posts before you can do that.Or am I thinking of another forum I'm a member of?

#3 SuperMrScratch

 

    Orb

  • GS Member
  • 40 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Xbox360 , Ghosts
 

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:37 PM

View PostLynnie, on 07 April 2012 - 11:34 PM, said:

Because-I think-you need to make so many posts before you can do that.Or am I thinking of another forum I'm a member of?

hmm dont know , we both have 10 posts , but can you access your's ? please check it ..
My Signature

#4 Tantric KittenGStudy

 

    Crop Circle

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Earth, most of the time.
 

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:21 AM

You have to have at least 30 valid posts (so please don't spam the forums to get to 30... it happens naturally pretty quickly and if you spam you'll be booted).  It's because we had a rash of pornographic spam a couple years ago.  Once you've accomplished 30 posts you'll have full privileges.
My Signature
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#5 SuperMrScratch

 

    Orb

  • GS Member
  • 40 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Xbox360 , Ghosts
 

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:28 AM

View PostTantric Kitten, on 08 April 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

You have to have at least 30 valid posts (so please don't spam the forums to get to 30... it happens naturally pretty quickly and if you spam you'll be booted).  It's because we had a rash of pornographic spam a couple years ago.  Once you've accomplished 30 posts you'll have full privileges.

ok thank you very much :D
My Signature

#6 PumpkinWraith

 

    1D's #1 Fan

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:I have absoloutely no idea.....what day is it?
  • Interests:Mainly my family and chatting to and getting to know the many good friends I've made here over the years. I love Rock, Metal and alternative music as well as having a profound interest in the paranormal.
 

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:28 AM

Hi SuperMrScratch.  This will tell you everything.

http://www.paranorma...=0
My Signature

Posted Image



The Aliens said I could take a friend next time. Apply below ......but no mad people!

I <3 One Direction. Harry 4Ever!


#7 SuperMrScratch

 

    Orb

  • GS Member
  • 40 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Xbox360 , Ghosts
 

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

View PostPumpkinWraithGStudy, on 08 April 2012 - 05:28 AM, said:

Hi SuperMrScratch.  This will tell you everything.

http://www.paranorma...=0

Thank you aswell :) Now I clearly know what to do.
My Signature





0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com