• You cannot reply to this topic
45 replies to this topic

#41 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:06 AM

oh made my hair stand up on my arms. Do you think he was seeing a residual haunting? I do :yes:
Or maybe a past life!

I really like these stories and this thread :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#42 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,083 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:11 PM

In my opinion, it was a past life experience. His aunt never heard or saw anything to cause his distress.

I like the thread as well.
__________________________________-

The Voyeur

Not my child…but, my three yo niece told my wife to dance in the middle of the room while she hid in a closet watching through the crack in the door.

Where Did She Get This?

My daughter said to me that there is a woman who watches her watch movies in her room and sleeps on the ceiling above her bed when she sleeps. She also says it does not like me and wants to eat my heart. My kid watches Elmo and freakin Dinosaur Train. Where in the hell did she get this from?

Missing Harvey

When my little sister was younger, she used to walk around the house with a picture frame with a picture of my great grandpa in her hands crying and saying “I miss you, Harvey.” Harvey had died before even I was born. Other than this common occurrence my mom told me that she would constantly say things that my great grandma Lucy would say.

Down In The Hole

I have a three-year-old who says some pretty strange stuff….

Last night: “Mommy.. the man, the massive man with big yellow eyes is looking at you.”

I look... nothing. I tell him there is no man and he is make-believe. My son laughs, “Oh he is hiding now.” — Two minutes later, “Oh no Mommy, you made him very mad. Now he says he will come when you are sleeping.”

A few weeks ago he tells me, “I’m not going to be four. I’m doing to die. And you will put me down, down, down in the hole.” I tell him that isn’t true, and who told him that. He gets quiet and goes, “The man told me. But I will be scared, so after three night-nights you die too and come with me.”

Sheesh. As if I didn’t have bad dreams already.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 14 January 2019 - 03:11 PM.

My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#43 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:54 PM

omg that hole one was a little too scary for me! How creepy!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#44 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,083 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 16 January 2019 - 01:23 AM

Yes, but read this one... shivers.

Time Out For Baby

I work in a preschool. Creepy crud gets said and done all the time. The one that sticks out to me happened last year. There is a small kitchenette area in our classroom that the kids use during free time for playing house or whatever pretend games they think up. There was one little girl that I was keeping a close eye on, mostly because of how withdrawn from the other kids she was. I noticed she was playing with a baby doll in the kitchenette, rocking it back and forth and singing to it.

She then took the baby, shoved it into the play oven and slammed the door shut. She turned around, looked straight at me, and said, “Sometimes bad babies go in timeout” in the creepiest little girl voice I’ve ever heard before smiling and running off. That one kind of shook me.

My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#45 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:16 AM

:fright: Both were creepy. Kids can say some scary stuff without even trying :fright: :pop:  Enjoying this thread
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#46 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,083 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 03:51 PM

“We Need To Get It Out"

My noticeably pregnant sister and I were having a conversation at the dining room table. My 4 year old son was also present and asked my sister if there was a baby in her belly. She affirmed. He, completely straight faced, slid from his chair and headed for the kitchen saying “We need to get it out. I’ll go get the knife.

” I don’t even know…"

'It Can’t Scream"

When I was a waitress, I watched a little girl (4ish) stab her plastic fork into her sandwich repeatedly, saying “die die die die die die”. When I asked her what she was doing (her mom was in the bathroom for a minute), she replied with a straight face, “I like to kill things, but mom says I shouldn’t. So I picked the ham because it can’t scream.”

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 17 January 2019 - 03:53 PM.

My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com