• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:33 AM

Bryan and Stewart's Encounter

I was quite amazed when my brother Bryan told me of his own ghostly encounter. It was just a couple of days before Thanksgiving. Bryan, his wife and my other brother Stewart were on their way down River Road 1492 to Stewart's house in Wimberley. They were headed in toward town and had just passed the one lane bridge when to their astonishment, a whispy human shape came up from the Blanco River, crossed the road in front of them and disappeared up the hill.
Bryan hit the brakes, bringing his truck to such a sudden stop, that the engine stalled out.
After a few seconds of complete silence, Bryan said, "PLEASE tell me that you both saw that!" Stewart suddenly started talking very fast, but it is unclear what he said. Then, he cursed!
Bryan's wife (who shall remain nameless because she is now his ex-wife) said, "That was a ghost, wasn't it?" Being as I was still at my home in Killeen, Bryan waited until he dropped Stewart off and then called me from there to give me his report.

Mom's Encounter
Time and Date Unknown

Even before my father came down with his final illness, my mother, whom everybody called "Dody", was the family banker and book keeper. In spite of her lack of computer skills and the tiny space which was her office, her records of every transaction were neatly kept, either in hard copy or in digital form on her computer.
One night, in the evening hours after a particularly difficult session with the computer and being quite tired, she was deciding whether or not she should call it a night and finish up in the morning.
After a minute or two, she decided to finish the job and then head for bed. As she finished up and was about to turn off the computer, she felt a pat on her right shoulder and heard a faint voice say, "You're doing fine, Dody." It was the voice of her father.
Mom told me that the experience gave her a warm, peaceful feeling and felt no fear.

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 20 March 2017 - 11:23 PM.

#2 Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:59 PM

I love these stories. I have heard quite a few ghost stories from other people. I always believe them. I''ll tell you why. Most people have no reason for making up stories like these. Most people aren't looking for attention of that kind, where the majority think you are nuts. I have had my 'ghost' for a number of years. I haven't told but very few people about it. That is the main reason I found this site, I wanted to be able to talk about my experiences. For every ghost story I read here, I'll bet there are a hundred more that people aren't talking about for fear of being ridiculed, and I think that's sad.
My Signature
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#3 Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:35 PM

View PostSnickers, on 20 March 2017 - 08:59 PM, said:

I love these stories. I have heard quite a few ghost stories from other people. I always believe them. I''ll tell you why. Most people have no reason for making up stories like these. Most people aren't looking for attention of that kind, where the majority think you are nuts. I have had my 'ghost' for a number of years. I haven't told but very few people about it. That is the main reason I found this site, I wanted to be able to talk about my experiences. For every ghost story I read here, I'll bet there are a hundred more that people aren't talking about for fear of being ridiculed, and I think that's sad.

You hit the jackpot when you found Paranormal Soup.
These people are the most open minded and understanding people I have ever met.
They are helpful, too. They have helped me answer some questions regarding my ghost encounters.
They have also helped me through one of the most painful times of my life. They didn't have to, but they did.
We are glad to have you here. Welcome. Thank you for reading.

#4 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,751 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:15 PM

Those were cool experiences. I love the fact, that your Grandfather stopped by, to give your Mom some encouragement.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#5 Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:24 PM

I too have had experiences with his ghost, more than once:
The dream I had, Granny's bedroom and also in his Office.
I felt a presence there while in there by myself and I fled.
The only one I'm not sure about is Dad. If he ever saw a ghost,
he never told anyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com