• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JamesRob

JamesRob

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigation (obviously), movies, baseball, hockey, and I do manage to steal some time to read.

Posted 02 November 2017 - 06:42 PM

Here's a video from the Conchi Indian Boarding School near El Reno, Oklahoma. Pretty neat place to walk around.

Well, apparently that didn't work. Let's try this.

https://www.youtube....mkEPumTo&t=443s

#2 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 03 November 2017 - 04:15 AM

I've investigated a number of schools and find them a goldmine for curiosities and enigmas. I'm inclined to believe in "place memory" and feel the heightened energy of children and emotion can embed more frequently. Much like theaters where an actor/actress is pouring their hearts out on stage, reports suggest these are conduits for activity.

Several years ago, a number of teams were invited to investigate a multi-floored school that was scheduled to be torn down. We had the privledge investigating the school several times over the summer months. To control the false positives, we would frequently convene in a large room where we would conduct passive and interactive EVP sessions. Right next door to this room was the boys washroom. This was on the second floor of the building.

One time while asking questions, 12 of us heard the sound of a flushing toilet next door. Everyone investigating were accounted for in the one room and the main entrance was always locked behind us.

Several of us rushed out next door to see what caused the auditory disturbance. Needless to say, we found nothing but more importantly, all the urinals and toilets had long since been removed from the washroom. The following week we asked several people about the plumbing and according to our sources, the plumbing also had been removed several years prior to avoid the possibility of flooding.

I'd highly recommend investigating that school using dedicated audio recording equipment and attempt some type of control system to minimize the contamination. You might be very surprised what you end up recording. I looked further into the YouTube channel you posted the video and I noticed many more segments of audio recording in cemeteries. I realize everyones evidence varies but I personally have found far more imprints where people have spent a significant amount of time in their lives opposing where they are laid to rest. Your mileage may vary. Thanks for your contribution on "The Soup".

Edited by EVP, 03 November 2017 - 09:46 PM.

Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#3 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,721 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 03 November 2017 - 04:45 PM

View PostJamesRob, on 02 November 2017 - 06:42 PM, said:

Here's a video from the Conchi Indian Boarding School near El Reno, Oklahoma. Pretty neat place to walk around.

James, is there a portion of the video displaying evidence? And if so, where might that be on the timeline?
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#4 JamesRob

JamesRob

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigation (obviously), movies, baseball, hockey, and I do manage to steal some time to read.

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:59 AM

There's several other EVP videos on there. The wind was blowing too hard that day and the voice recorder didn't really pick up much. The other channel did post this small break down of evidence. https://www.youtube....h?v=f9GE4FuBdJI

I think the circumstance were the main thing hurting that trip. The wind was strong and there was a festival nearby, so a lot of noise going on.

#5 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:45 PM

View PostJamesRob, on 06 November 2017 - 10:59 AM, said:

There's several other EVP videos on there. The wind was blowing too hard that day and the voice recorder didn't really pick up much. The other channel did post this small break down of evidence. https://www.youtube....h?v=f9GE4FuBdJI

I think the circumstance were the main thing hurting that trip. The wind was strong and there was a festival nearby, so a lot of noise going on.

Yes outdoor environments are problematic . Abandoned buildings that are free of glass, doors and sometimes portions of wall can tunnel wind making it even more difficult. Nonetheless, the video was appealing to watch. Love to investigate school and I have a soft spot for them. Always will.
Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users