Free Skins
© Fisana

What’S Your Secret Paranormal Knowledge Or Ability!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Mr.747

Mr.747

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:43 PM

I'm not sure if count as a paranormal ability or just I've experienced too much in life. I just can sense where things are going and what's going to happen.I'm also very observant of everything around so this could be chalked up as I just pay attention really well and just know because I've probably seen it a thousand time what a person or thing is going to do in a situation. It's too close to call at this moment.I once in awhile close my eyes once in awhile and just see random images. I noticed it's usually if I meditate or after I wake up and close my eyes.This is a fairly new occurrence that has started within the last year though.I've started looking into all different religions Buddhism and paganism mostly.

Edited by Mr.747, 13 October 2017 - 09:53 PM.

#42 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:26 AM

My gift is I'm a professional PIA and I stimulate activity. Just ask Jim what I do to him if you need empirical evidence :)

Edited by EVP, 14 October 2017 - 01:26 AM.

Posted Image

#43 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,978 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:23 PM

View PostEVP, on 14 October 2017 - 01:26 AM, said:

My gift is I'm a professional PIA and I stimulate activity. Just ask Jim what I do to him if you need empirical evidence :)

:lol:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#44 SilverOrb

SilverOrb

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:18 PM

My intuition is very high and I am hard to surprise at times. I was told my intuition saved me once as a child. We had gone to the beach and I was asked if I wanted to go on a ride and had said no to it. There was an accident on that ride soon after and a woman died from what I remember.

I also may have felt someone die before its a sensitive story to tell because it was my grandfather. I have not told anyone else about it yet really.

A few years ago I was told I am Clairaudient and Clairsentient.

#45 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,477 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:28 AM

When you are ready, I for one will be interested to read your experiences. It is always hard to lose a loved one.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#46 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Family, Learning

Posted 21 July 2018 - 02:49 AM

It's not a secret as I have posted here before but....

1) Pre birth memories of family / loved ones / past? future

2) Visited by 3 Aliens for the period of age maybe 3 - 16 years approx

3) Ghost sighting over approx 3 month period in my early teenage years with other witnesses. Mostly day sightings but once at night (nothing before or since)

4) Visions of future numbers / price of interests in Gold Silver and Bitcoin - has proved very handy

5) Intuition seems very high

6) Otherwise nothing to report out of what might be considered normal :good:

I have no idea what keeps me sane and grounded

#47 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,477 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 03:02 AM

Hello I remember you from your gold and silver prediction thread :yes:
Posted Image

#48 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Family, Learning

Posted 22 July 2018 - 02:45 AM

View PostAmethyst, on 03 June 2017 - 05:46 PM, said:

I have seen dead people for over 60 years.

I do psychometry with photos

I am clairvoyant & clairaudient

I specialize in ghosts & hauntings

Amethyst

Hello Amethyst,

Are the dead people you see random or can you call a certain person?

How do you notice they are different than the living?

Have you ever seen a dead person that is happy?

Thanks

#49 Altersense

Altersense

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:It would be easier for me to list the things I am not interested in.
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude
    Romance Novels/Hallmark or Lifetime Channel
    That pretty much sums me up....everything else is on the table(:

Posted 22 August 2019 - 11:45 AM

Well let's see...

I have the uncanny ability to scare people without trying. I guess you can call it stealth, lol. Usually their reaction scares me in turn as I didn't expect to scare them. This was most noticeable with my roommates over the years. Its actually ridiculous. Sometimes funny. Sometimes irritating.

On a more serious note, I see things people are going to say or do ahead of time to the detail.
It is commonly said my timing is unbelievable and even scary when I reach out to people. I seem to feel they are in distress or feeling despair, but in this case, I never know details. Its like receiving someone's "S.O.S".
My dad let me know for some reason this past weekend that when I was 10, I woke up from a dead sleep at 3 in the morning holding my chest and telling my dad that mom was gone and my heart won't stop hurting. He said three minutes later, my sister called to let us know mom had passed. I have not had that happen again. I had blocked out this memory entirely. I remember I was standing up at the foot of my dads bed when my sister called, but it never occurred to me that this was a strange place for a memory to start.
Seems like I have read that our thoughts have a frequency, like a radio wave. It would make sense that I know what I know because I am doing something all humans have the capability of doing. It would also explain the real and studied phenomena that we sense when we are being stared it...sorry, just thinking out loud, lol
There are other abilities but I will leave it at that

#50 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,477 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 08:26 PM

Very interesting thanks for sharing :D
Posted Image