• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 onehappybunch

onehappybunch

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:30 AM

I'll try and make this as short as possible :) About 10 years ago my husband was out hunting before sunrise. In the area that he was hunting there was an old cemetery that was visible from his tree stand. He said right before day break he seen a white ghostly apparition hovering above one of the gravesites. Ever since that day, he has had encounters with a suspicious figure. He only sees her while he is driving. He says that from the distance it appears as someone walking down the side of the road, but as he approaches her she turns around and screams at him. He's also had instances where she has just darted across the road in front of him. He said it's a girl wearing like an 1800's style dress buttoned all the way up to her neck, she is pale, with her hair in a bun. He doesn't see her every day. He went almost 6 months without seeing her and she appeared a couple of weeks ago when we were on our way home. I'm just curious as to what this is and why is he the only one that can see her? Any feedback is greatly appreciated :)

#2 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:48 AM

Could he find the grave again?

Because I think the answer lies in research.  Find out who's there, how they died, how this apparition could be connected.

What you're describing is a ghost that appears at danger.  Driving is perceived as dangerous.  And since it happened in the house, out of pattern, I'd stop putting off the systems checks that no one ever does and get some CO detectors if you don't have any.
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#3 capn b

capn b

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:42 PM

If he keeps seeing her your husband may have some ability he wasn't aware of. Which is a good thing in my opinion
Just because you cant see it, doesn't mean it's not there

#4 siguie

siguie

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:50 PM

I think hubby needs a dashcam :yes:
- siguie -

#5 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,424 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:14 PM

That's a good idea siguie. You can get them with HD quality, fairly cheaply.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#6 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,287 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:25 PM

I agree a dash cam would be great!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#7 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:20 PM

I like the way Tantric is thinking. Let's first rule out and possibly eliminate a health issue at hand that isn't presently recognized. Ghostly occurrences are a last effort after all natural explanations have been exhausted. Also I would check to see how close that alarm clock is to the person in question. Many budget plug-in clocks emit low level EMF that can have a poisoning effect over time. Simply moving the clock to another area can stop things at night.

On the other hand there are many infamous cases of a re-appearing spectral figures that periodically haunt drivers while driving. The most famous one that comes to mind is Chicago's "Resurrection Mary".

https://www.prairieg...msightings.html
https://en.wikipedia...surrection_Mary
Video footage

Edited by EVP, 06 March 2017 - 06:32 PM.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users