Lunabug47

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:52 PM

KlaineyGStudy, on 09 September 2017 - 08:02 PM, said:

Posted Image
    Lunabug47

I added the spoiler for you, I thought it was something you would like, if you knew how to do it :) Thanks for sharing what you heard :yes:
thank you!

#22 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:04 AM

Lunabug47, on 09 September 2017 - 06:41 PM, said:

Hi! I'm new here, so I apologize for not knowing how to make a spoiler button. A friend and I have listened to it, and we both think it says either
Spoiler
Welcome to the boards and thank you for your input. I'll have a listen to it again, just for fun, to see if I can hear what you two did.

CDS, on 09 September 2017 - 08:08 PM, said:

Yes, I will try as time permits, which has been scares lately, and if you're willing to provide the original unedited extended time snippet. See below.

Below is the file loaded in Audition, We can see the wave form, on top and the Spectral Frequency Display for each channel Left is over Right below the wave form.

%20http://www.pbase.com/distorted/image/166172137/large.jpg

When I work with audio, most of what I do is directly in the Spectral Frequency Display. Notice the Right channel is not the same as the Left, above it, on the low end 100 to 400Hz. I would like more of this particular recording. This is also interesting in its layering of responses, which is not that rare. I broke a few layered down for Tantric Kitten a few months back, posted with images and sound bytes.

In this case, I'm more interested in the difference between the channels in the lower end, 100 to 400 Hz. But I'll try to pull out a few layers. There is a rather easy one I've already Isolated in the 1k Hz to 2k Hz level.
Thank you Chris.I'll locate the original file and upload the whole thing. It seems to be all at the beginning and at the end. I don't hear anything in the middle section.

#23 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:37 AM

Ok, here's the full unesdited file. You'll here me getting ready to go outside to smoke. There will be a long, uneventful silence. Then, You'll hear me come back inside. I was alone and had said nothing.  The voice in question starts about :08

https://soundcloud.c.../161217-0250mp3

Here's a longer version of the OP voice.

https://soundcloud.c...7-025longer0-01

I used soundcloud because Instaudio wouldn't let me upload.

#24 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:anime. films. horror movies. music. playing guitar. video games. books and comics. writing. poetry. art. beaches. nature. photography. swimming. stargazing. the paranormal. graveyards. meditation. crystals, rocks and gemstones.

Posted 07 October 2017 - 08:01 AM

I hear some faint whisper going on in the background. Can't pick up on what it's saying though.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users