#1 Kathy

Kathy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts
  • Interests:My Bird, Zombie Shows, Cooking and The Paranormal

Posted 12 December 2016 - 08:41 AM

I recently moved to a rental home 6 months ago with roommates when we started seeing lights in the house flickering and clunking on the walls and around the house late at night.  One night I decided to make some recordings with my cellphone and I did get what sounded like a faint voice.  I decided to ask it some questions and and to my surprise I was getting answers!  The voice sounded like a man's voice whispering!  I've made many recordings (yes! I'm obsessive!) and time and time again I've been getting answer's.  I've even let my roommates hear a few of them.  The weird thing now is that I think it may be a living person because sometimes I'll hear an inhale before the voice speaks and sometimes an exhale after speaking but not all the time. The voice also changes tone per question at times.

#2 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,438 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:06 AM

Heya Kathy, welcome to the forums!  When you do these recordings, are there any others nearby or in other rooms that are faintly talking that the recorder could pick up?

At any rate, we'd love to hear these voices, could you post them?
Posted Image

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,424 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:25 PM

Hello Kathy, welcome to the forums. If this was the old days(pre 60's), and you were using a land-line, I would say you could be on a party line. Since, you're using a cell phone, I'm not sure. I echo what Vlawde said, please post them.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,041 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 13 December 2016 - 12:05 AM

If you have a problem posting your recording, just let us know, someone should be able to help you.

Oh, and welcome to the forums!   :)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#5 Kathy

Kathy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:09 PM

I don't know if I'm posting the reply right but I will learn!
Anyway thanks for the welcome.  ☺

I really couldn't post them because it's a flip phone!  😞.  I did contact a few PI teams in my area but one guy said he couldn't do anything until I asked the landlord's permission for an investigation and I'm still waiting on another to return my call.

I did have one PI person come here though.  She listened to only 2 recordings.  One she said was clear but the other she said sounded like a whooshing noise to her.  I'm annoyed that she didn't want to take the time to hear more!  She did try to get I think it's called EMF readings on some kind of hand held radio thing in just one room of the house but she was not very pleased with the readings that she got it only went to #3!  She then told me that there was nothing here and she doesn't know where the recordings are coming from on my phone and with that she left!

Even if I can get someone else to come here I still want to see if I can buy some kind of (inexpensive) recording device that is better to listen to then my phone but I don't have a clue what to get!

Oh and to make a long story short it's definitely not the roommates that is heard on my phone though.

Any information about this would be very helpful!

"Thanks!".  😊

#6 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:22 PM

I'm sorry you've had that experience.   That's part of the reason I tend to discourage people from going into investigating...  I have heard so many stories like yours.

Try going to the local metaphysical store and seeing who they recommend (I don't think you should pay for it...  there are many people who do it for free... there may be a point you need someone who charges for their services but this is not the point).

As for a recorder...  most people start out with (and continue with because they work well)  just a cheap Olympus or Sony digital recorder you can pick up at Target or Walmart.   Just make sure you can either plug in a USB cable or have a USB pop out port.   There are a couple models on the lower end that you can't actually get recordings off them.
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#7 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,438 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:29 PM

^^^ Yup. Without a way to connect and upload to your PC, a recorder is almost useless
Posted Image

#8 Kathy

Kathy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:06 PM

View PostTantric KittenGStudy, on 20 December 2016 - 08:22 PM, said:

I'm sorry you've had that experience.   That's part of the reason I tend to discourage people from going into investigating...  I have heard so many stories like yours.

Try going to the local metaphysical store and seeing who they recommend (I don't think you should pay for it...  there are many people who do it for free... there may be a point you need someone who charges for their services but this is not the point).

As for a recorder...  most people start out with (and continue with because they work well)  just a cheap Olympus or Sony digital recorder you can pick up at Target or Walmart.   Just make sure you can either plug in a USB cable or have a USB pop out port.   There are a couple models on the lower end that you can't actually get recordings off them.

I'll take a look in Walmart after the holidays because I really do want to post what I get on there.    "Thanks".  ☺

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users