#1 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,696 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:50 AM

Posted Image

Dead Could Be Brought ‘Back To Life’

:crazy: I wonder how this trial is going and if they got any volunteers :confused0068:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:31 AM

Cool! I like that the doctors name is "Pastor" :lol:

I expect this will be quite successful atleast for those with minimal damage ... Infrared lasers have already been showing neural regenerative results and stem cells in stroke patients have shown nigh miraculous results so combined they could be AWESOME! Ya know as long as there are no missing soul issues :yes:
My Signature
- siguie -

#3 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,696 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:53 AM

Yes, it is amazing! I tried to find any info on the clinical trials but was unsuccessful
My Signature
Posted Image

#4 Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:25 PM

"It was on a dreary night in November that I beheld the accomplishment of my toils.
With an anxiety that almost amounted to agony, collected the instruments of life around me, that I might infuse a spark of being into the lifeless thing that lay at my feet. It was already one in the morning; the rain pattered dismally against the panes, and my candle was nearly burnt out, when, by the glimmer of the half-extinguished light, I saw the dull yellow eye of the creature open."

#5 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:50 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 16 June 2017 - 01:53 AM, said:

Yes, it is amazing! I tried to find any info on the clinical trials but was unsuccessful
The trials were deregistered from India’s clinical trial registry  Controversial ‘ReAnima’ Project to Revive Brain-dead Patients Halted in India

A controversial, Frankenstein-esque experiment that would attempt to revive brain-dead accident victims has been deregistered from India’s clinical trial registry.

View PostCaptain Kundalini, on 16 June 2017 - 03:25 PM, said:

"It was on a dreary night in November that I beheld the accomplishment of my toils.
  With an anxiety that almost amounted to agony, collected the instruments of life around me, that I might infuse a spark of being into the lifeless thing that lay at my feet. It was already one in the morning; the rain pattered dismally against the panes, and my candle was nearly burnt out, when, by the glimmer of the half-extinguished light, I saw the dull yellow eye of the creature open."

CK, I love Mary Shelley's ' Frankenstein.'
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#6 Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:38 PM

As do I. Brilliant! And way ahead of its time.
Until the day I die I shall always see Boris Karloff as the Monster, Collin Clive as Dr. Frankenstein
and Dwight Frye as the sadistic but unfortunate Fritz.

#7 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:32 PM

Love Karloff... I hear they are bringing Frankenstein et al back in the new Universal movies...but Karloff will always be the only Monster for me!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#8 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,696 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:45 PM

Yes, I thought they would have problems finding their Volunteers!

I also thought of the Frankenstein movies when they first transplanted a donor heart into another person. Fascinating how movies closely resemble life, like they are writing the scripts!
My Signature
Posted Image

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com