• You cannot reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic

#1 William

Orb

• GS Member
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Fishing and Paranormal activity

Posted 30 April 2017 - 12:52 AM

Ok, so I m looking for any tips you got.
My work place is very active. Numerous employees have seen figures,heard disembodied voices and felt ghosts all over our work place. This includes outside contractors who do work for our company.
I have placed my recorder in different areas for an hour or so and just can't get anything. I would like to get something,any constructive tips? Any outside investigation is out of the question.

#2 NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,112 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:38 AM

Hi William!

Have other people you work with caught voices on recorders?  Sometimes, you might have voices might not show up on recorders if people are just hearing them with their own ears.  It can all depend on where the spirit is drawing power from to speak.

Also, what types of figures are being seen?  Shadows?  Transparent figures?
My Signature

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#3 William

Orb

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:12 AM

Hi Pooky
No one else has any EVPs. I don't believe anyone else has tried.
We are seeing solid figures,no transparency. Most of the time it's the sudden vanishing into thin air that gets our attention. It has actually called people by name. Although there are multiple figures seen in all different attire it's normally just one at a time. They typically are not interacting with anyone but rather going about their business.

#4 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:00 PM

William, NightWalkerGStudy is Pooky's Keeper.  Pooky is a whole different creature. You'll see Pooky pop up every once in a while.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#5 William

Orb

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:42 PM

Oh ya I see it. Just another senior moment, I seem to get a lot of those lately.

Edited by William, 01 May 2017 - 10:43 PM.

#6 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:55 PM

Join the club, it happens to me, way too often. :lol:
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#7 NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,112 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:35 PM

No worries, William :)   And MacCGStudy is actually making Pooky out to be scarier than he is...  Yes, he looks like a prickly pear in human form, but he's.. well, "it" is actually funny and loves to tell ghost stories.  We just have him locked in the cellar for his safety :)

Anyway, back to your place of work...

These figures...  are they tall, or short?  Do they wear a certain type of clothing?  Older clothing?  Modern era clothing?  Are you able to make out faces, or are they just silhouettes?  You also said they were just "going about their business"...  I'm wondering if these could be residual figures of people who have worked at this place before and passed away...

Please keep trying to catch EVPs on your recorder.  Also try taking still photos if you haven't already.
My Signature

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#8 William

Orb

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:00 PM

I think we got a lot of things going on here. The 2 I have seen have modern clothing. The first one I saw I can't remember any facial features. The second one I seen from an angle and only his hair and left side of face. Definitely not silhouettes these are solid,real live looking people. They just seem to vanish into thin air. I feel I am seeing residual energy.
Others have had different experiences. Some have had their name called, items thrown at them and overheard conversations from people who are just not there.
The building is old, I would say it dates back to the 40s. There is a Pioneer Cemetary across the street but the people I have seen have more modern clothing. There is just a lot of experiences from so many people.
I will start with the pics, didn't think of that.

#9 JamesRob

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigation (obviously), movies, baseball, hockey, and I do manage to steal some time to read.

Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:17 AM

That's the thing about trying to capture something, you can't turn it on and off. I've been at investigations at places that I knew were quite active and come away with nothing. If where you work is generally quiet, just keep trying. Maybe leave the recorder in what seems to be an active place for two or three hours and see if you can pick up anything.

I spent 18 years working at a place that was once used as part of an Army training facility where they also kept some German POWs during World War II. On top of that the place had been open in it's current role since 1967. I saw things all the time, especially after they tore down one structure in the plant. I would just catch a glimpse of someone before they walked behind some piece of equipment or a bulletin board, but they would never walk out on the other side. As we were leaving one night I saw someone running toward my area and when I moved over to get a better look at who it was there was nobody there. So, I saw a lot of things. Unfortunately it was almost always loud in that place, so any EVP work would have been useless. The only option was to go in when nobody was working, but I knew the company wouldn't agree to it. If there are enough of you it might be worth asking if you can come in during off hours and just do an investigation.

#10 William

Orb

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:14 AM

Thanks JamesRob,
Sounds like the same type of experiences I am having. Wish we had off hours but it's 24-7 365 days. I definitely will never stop trying to get one recorded.

#11 CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:41 PM

Would you post a segment for a 2nd ear?
My Signature

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com