6 replies to this topic

#1 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 02:44 PM

I've had plenty of time to reorganize my thoughts about the paranormal.  Evp is the process of gathering radio and other interference in such a way that you think it's a ghost.
Picture and video does the same as above except it's visual.
The feeling that you're being watched means you're paranoid and strange sounds... easy. Make sounds that are louder and more strange to establish dominance.  
Spirit box is a broken radio and reverse evp is trying way too hard. Faraday pouch isn't perfect and neither are your senses. Flush the toilet for water itc and video of storm clouds for visual.  Ghost apps for pictures and post edit for everything else. What am I missing? Lol

Edited by Mikaru, 19 August 2019 - 02:47 PM.

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,214 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 19 August 2019 - 04:37 PM

Wut?  Posted Image

Edited by Vlawde, 19 August 2019 - 04:38 PM.

Posted Image

#3 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 19 August 2019 - 06:35 PM

View PostMikaru, on 19 August 2019 - 02:44 PM, said:

I've had plenty of time to reorganize my thoughts about the paranormal.  Evp is the process of gathering radio and other interference in such a way that you think it's a ghost.

There's no question the majority of the audio snippets do in fact lead to mundane explanations. A turning point for me was hearing a woman at 3:15 AM call out my first and last name in an empty house and it was recorded. There's no way any radio station was calling out my name. That encounter was very personal and real. Although there are times, many claim I'm a hardcore skeptic, I'm still open and recognize exceptions. The minute your aren't open to alternate explanation whether they are paranormal or not means your faucet is shut off and you're either in the true believer camp or in the other zone where you no longer accept anything outside the realm of your perceived reality.

Glad to see you back Mikaru. You tell us....what do you think you're missing :)

Edited by EVP, 19 August 2019 - 06:37 PM.

Posted Image

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,530 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:25 PM

I think we each miss somethings and we will never know all the answers. Then there are other times where one experiences something beyond their expectations! Some will push them aside as coincidences. So don't worry about having all the answers. I think that only ever happens once in everyone's life.  

I am glad to see you too Mikaru :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 12:00 AM

I was just clowning around after watching too many YouTube videos. Oh they frustrated me so I came here for a chuckle.

#6 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,025 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 August 2019 - 01:09 PM

View PostMikaru, on 20 August 2019 - 12:00 AM, said:

I was just clowning around after watching too many YouTube videos. Oh they frustrated me so I came here for a chuckle.

:lol:

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 20 August 2019 - 01:09 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#7 KolIkA

KolIkA

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:52 AM

View PostMikaru, on 20 August 2019 - 12:00 AM, said:

:rofl:

Edited by KolIkA, 22 August 2019 - 06:56 AM.