• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 223 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:54 AM

Hi All,

Started to read other boards in here in the soup and thought I would create a new topic in here about UFO

Now whilst I have not seen a UFO I did have a funny experience when I was about 17.

During the night I was a sleep and sometime in the early hours I was woken up by a weird sound. It was not an aircraft sound neither a helicopter sound but a pulsing sound.

I looked over at my bedside clock and this was flashing and showing a time around 2:00 (I am not sure what time it was flashing as it was 38 years ago now). The LED clock did not flash as a normal function. It only flashed 00:00 when power had been cut.

I got up and looked out of my bedroom window but I could not really sense which direction the sound was coming from and it lasted approx 5mins and then stopped and I then went back to bed.

The next day no one in the family had heard anything, neither did anyone at my place of work and everyone was making fun of me (ha ha) however when the local evening paper came out there was an article in their about strange sounds and strange lights had been observed the night before. I felt vindicated that I was not dreaming it.

There was no answer in the paper and it was put down to a UFO. The strange light were said to be over the Malvern Hills which is why I could not see anything as my bedroom faces away from the hills.

Do I believe in UFO's?
Well yes I do though I do not believe that every sighting is an alien spacecraft else earth would be a very busy crossroads for alien space traffic.
I do have more belief in UFO's than Ghost/Spirits, I am only thinking that we are not the only form of life in this entire universe and at some point in earth's past we might of been visited once or twice.

Roswell, well that is a debatable point along with lots of other supposed landing and retrievals. If Roswell was true then by now we would have had evidence by now from all the research and back-testing of the alien technology, yet we still fly in aeroplanes and not saucers etc. NASA is spending mega billions of space tech and we still can not get out beyond LEO and even now this looks dubious with NASA saying the SLS is now too expensive.

There are lights in the sky and what not but I would like to know is how many lights were seen prior to the dawn of flight with the Wright Brothers as then it was either space debris (metors etc) that would be seen in the sky. I know there are many pictograms around the world from ancient civilizations that depict something akin to rockets/space vehicles etc.

What we need is a UFO actual landing in full public view to dispel the myths (ie landing on the white lawn etc) but so far we have not had this despite the many many daily reports of UFO's. IF UFO are real he on earth, why after all these years are the still hiding themselves from us.

#2 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,119 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:07 AM

I believe in UFO's, and like you, don't assume they are aliens from another planet. I research this topic a lot, and don't believe there was any UFO crash at Roswell, although it is possible there may have been one or more elsewhere. If so, our development of that technology is likely a major reason for secrecy, we wouldn't want our "enemies" to know what we have.

Some think that UFO's reflect what we expect, not necessarily the reality. In the late 1800's for instance, there were multiple reports of a big airship...literally...with an anchor and everything. Supposedly there was communication between the "pilots" and people. They were vague about where they were from, and gave odd replies to questions, like saying they would be in Greece tomorrow (from the US), or they would be anywhere.  In the far past, perhaps the phenomena appeared as gods, because that's what people expected. As our modern world advances, the way we perceive UFO's changes, reflecting our current state.

There are theories I think are more credible than simply "aliens". Interdimensional, us from the future, and there is some evidence of them being plasma life forms. It does seem mind control/games are part of this. As with ghosts, there have been cases where one person saw a "UFO" and another did not. One in particular, 2 people were approached by a UFO...only one saw it. He says he got on board the craft. His friend only saw him get on a bus that drove away. I doubt any UFO will make a public appearance, it doesn't seem to be part of what they are doing.
Posted Image

#3 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 12:14 PM

I saw one a few years ago.   Reported it to MUFON and everything.

A friend and I were driving down a dark country highway and there was a...  the best way to describe it is a water tower,  the kind that's a vast squashed ball shape...  with a single blinking light on the bottom.  I actually initially dismissed it as a water tower until my friend (the passenger) mentioned it.   We discussed that possibility...  which,  given where we were and our familiarity with the road,  really wasn't a possibility.  

We watched it for a good 5 minutes.   It was about 15 degrees above the horizon,  to the north and east of us,  probably (given the rate at which the position shifted in relation to our moving car)  about five miles off and big enough to appear the same as a water tower I know from a quarter mile.   There was no obvious support and we could see the whole thing even though there was just the one blinking light.

We passed a bank of trees that hid it from our sight for approximately three seconds (we were documenting by this point)  and it was gone.   I mean it was nowhere in a clear sky.

I don't know what they are.   That most definitely wasn't human technology.   It would have had to accelerate to the speed of a meteor in three seconds to cross the horizon and leave our line of vision.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#4 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,119 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 01:28 PM

Yeah, sometimes rather than simply accelerate away quickly, they "blink" out. Just vanish
Posted Image

#5 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,779 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:46 PM

You never know, they may have a cloaking device. It could've still been there, you just couldn't see it. ;)

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#6 kevinscan

kevinscan

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    My wife & Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery

Posted 18 November 2016 - 04:44 PM

I have seen a couple of strange  things in the sky I didn't know what they where, but

UFO's do exist, because it means something flying in the sky that you can not identify,  

Some people think UFO mean aliens when it does not, it means you saw a helicopter, plane, rocket, falling star, drone  or something else you cant identify.

Unidentified Flying Object.
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#7 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 223 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 19 November 2016 - 12:42 PM

As you say about what people seem to expect and how the objects have changed shape over the years. The same about ghosts as most people never heard about shadow people until a few decades ago and also ways reported seeing the typical ghost lady in white etc.

People do make things up as well and try to fake stuff but that is just quick attention seeking and is worthless in the long run as it does not achieve anything for society, but hey, some people as just born liars, desperate for attention and just mentally ill.

#8 buffamy

buffamy

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 06:27 PM

View PostCapt-Zeanie, on 18 November 2016 - 03:54 AM, said:

... If Roswell was true then by now we would have had evidence by now from all the research and back-testing of the alien technology, yet we still fly in aeroplanes and not saucers etc. NASA is spending mega billions of space tech and we still can not get out beyond LEO and even now this looks dubious with NASA saying the SLS is now too expensive.

Don't be foolish. There's research and tech that's reported on or disclosed to the public, and research and tech which is not.

View PostCapt-Zeanie, on 18 November 2016 - 03:54 AM, said:

... IF UFO are real he on earth, why after all these years are the still hiding themselves from us.

The Unidentified Flying Objects people see zipping about hardly appear to be hiding.

Edited by buffamy, 24 November 2016 - 06:33 PM.

#9 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 06:33 PM

Disagreeing is fine.   Calling someone foolish isn't.   Let's remember to be careful with our word choice please.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#10 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:19 PM

View Postbuffamy, on 24 November 2016 - 06:27 PM, said:

Don't be foolish. There's research and tech that's reported on or disclosed to the public, and research and tech which is not.

The Unidentified Flying Objects people see zipping about hardly appear to be hiding.
Of course stuff is either disclosed or not released but you have to step back and look. I have worked on a Top Secret projects within GCHQ, UK MOD and NATO when I was younger and this information still has not been released, however even if the US Military had managed to reverse engineer a UFO then the tech would be among us now and it just is not.70 years have passed since Roswell.   Forget the conspiracy theorists who swear blind that the transistor was developed from UFO tech when it was definitely not as the original patent was registered in Canada in 1925, the same goes with Fibre Optics and a host load of other stuff.

But the biggy is anti-gravity propulsion or disc based craft (forget the usless Avrocar) which is not not here nor ever has been. IF and I mean IF we had reverse engineered or even been given the tech from the Greys then this would be around now. Conspiracy theorists believe anti-gravity was reversed in the 50's so where is it, not even the B2 or F117 was kept hidden for that long.
Also why would the military be spending billions of the X37 and launch costs when theorists say we anti-grav vechicle already. The same goes for Russia and other space faring countries. If this was hidden tech then countries would not be spending billions.

Now about hiding, well have you see one land on your front garden or on TV, got up close with cameras and got a tour round the ship from little green men. Until one lands in daylight in a public place then I consider them hiding if they are real.

#11 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,119 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:31 PM

Capt, not sure how long ago you worked for the MOD, but was it when Nick Pope was involved? You ever meet him?

I'd agree most of the things some claim to be reverse engineered from "aliens" are not. And any otherworldly propulsion systems could not have been kept secret.

Philip Corso, who co wrote "The Day After Roswell" claims he was involved is disseminating pieces and technology from the supposed Roswell crash to create things like night vision, Kevlar vests etc. The book is an interesting read, but IMO Roswell has been debunked, and Corso has had many claims, including the extent of his involvement in certain military departments and even some of his records, contradicted by documents and others who knew him and were in the military
Posted Image

#12 buffamy

buffamy

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 03:32 PM

Capt-Z, I don't know why it would seem farfetched to you (or anyone else) that there could be technology out there not currently being paraded in front of you, and which you're not being given your own personal presentation on or tour of.

Again, as I already stated, the myriad of sightings people report of strange objects and various odd craft flying around don't suggest to me what they saw was attempting to hide from them (in most cases anyways). If the similar things people report seeing are trying to hide, it or they are doing a terrible job of it. For example, if I'm in my car at night on a country road and pull off the road to try and hide from someone, I'm going to turn off my lights lol.

And yes, I've seen some strange objects from a pretty close distance and gotten a good look. Do I care to share that with you here? No.

#13 buffamy

buffamy

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 03:50 PM

btw, in another thread I described some typical looking 'greys' that entered my home. There was plenty of flashing bright lights outside flooding in through the windows and they walked right up to me. Personally, I don't describe such behavior or light shows as 'hiding'. To be any less stealthy they would've had to be blaring a police siren or death metal lol

edit: oh, as you described the same sound, I should probably mention I also heard a weird pulsing when I saw the lights outside and the greys. The combination of the pulsing with the bright lights was hypnotic and it took some will power to not get 'stuck' or freeze like a deer in someone's headlights. I've no doubt that was the intended purpose, to immobilize me.

Edited by buffamy, 27 November 2016 - 07:57 PM.

#14 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 01:07 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 27 November 2016 - 12:31 PM, said:

Capt, not sure how long ago you worked for the MOD, but was it when Nick Pope was involved? You ever meet him?
Sorry Vlawde, I was not in that part of the MOD and I have never met Nick Pope.
I was part of a 2 man team building a "large IT Data Listening Post", the 2 of us in 2005 became the biggest purchaser of Dell Rack Servers, we brought xxxxxx servers and other equipment and installed in 19in. Racking and laid down the core OS and then packed it all ready for shipment to a foreign country. (Because we brought so much Dell equipment,Dell said thank you by giving all out other company employees (200+) personal IT equipment of their choice PC,s Printer etc). I also worked "IT" at several front line bases (including RAF Wittering when I remember driving down the side of the runway and seeing a Harrier come in and landed VTOL right next to me (20m) wow is all I could say an the noise was really chest thumping. It my adrenaline going for sure.

#15 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 01:43 AM

View Postbuffamy, on 27 November 2016 - 03:50 PM, said:

btw, in another thread I described some typical looking 'greys' that entered my home. There was plenty of flashing bright lights outside flooding in through the windows and they walked right up to me. Personally, I don't describe such behavior or light shows as 'hiding'. To be any less stealthy they would've had to be blaring a police siren or death metal lol

Were there loads of witnesses to verify said act, what about your neighbours, did they all come rounf ro meet them, was there a large spaceship in your garden, did you ring the authorites to come and verify. Do you have any actual viable proof. If it turns out that there is no viable proof and a large crowd could not verify the act then this is what I mean by Hiding. It it's not a public showing of look we have arrived.
A large, well very large percentage of sightings as always down to explainable things (My wife was convinced 100% that she saw a dead labrdor dog on the side of the road so we turned around to to check and it turned out to be a yellow traffic cone in the hedge.),
Also most sightings are a great distances, or at night, blurry camera images. Then there is that small percentage of sightings that have some form of evidence (ie radar tracks), increased background radiation, deinal of air traffic by military that all means this is truly unidentified. Now you just need decent multiple camera footage and enough witnesses to verify to bring the subject fully out into the open but we just don't have that yet (at least in our own timeframe of current history) and this is why the subject of UFO's is still not discussed.

It is claimed that millions of people have been abducted and if their stories are true then UFO would be everywhere.
Lets just say the Roper Poll was correct, that is 3.7 million American people claim to be abducted and if we go back to Betty Hill as the 1st abductee, then approx 20269 days have passed, so 3,7000,000 Americans divided by 20269 days equates to 182 people are being abducted EVERY day, and with that amount of Americans really being abducted then these aliens are extremely busy and seriously need to take some time off and chill out.
And yet UFO/Aliens have not actually come out into the open with their arms stretched out welcoming us. Until the day they do this I see them hiding even if the exist at all.

#16 buffamy

buffamy

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:52 AM

Your wife misidentified a yellow traffic cone by the side of the road as a dead dog. Got it, people misidentify things. Upon inspection though, she clearly saw it was a traffic cone.

Misidentifying an object at the side of the road as you drive by, and misidentifying someone or something who walks righr up to you and you have a dialogue with (and inspect closely) is significantly different.

Perhaps people on this forum reporting to have seen and had conversations with apparitions or ghosts were really misidentifying lamps or chairs?

Thank you for your insight on this matter Capt-Z! Bye.

#17 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 08:57 AM

View Postbuffamy, on 28 November 2016 - 07:52 AM, said:

and misidentifying someone or something who walks righr up to you and you have a dialogue with (and inspect closely) is significantly different.

I am not bashing you and if you take offence then sorry. Your experience must have been nerve-wrenching... To have several Greys obviously come into your house during the night, then come up to you and have a discussion and then allow you to inspect them closely.

When they finished, and left your house where did they go to? You said you did not see they enter any kinda of spacecraft where did they go it or did they just disappear?

Also, after

#18 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,119 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:32 AM

Alright, no need to get snippy. We can disagree and discuss things without that.

Regarding the part about Buffamy's experience and neighbors not noticing all the activity: That points to the phenomena either being for them only, where neighbors were "blocked" from seeing it. Or, like many pf these cases, points towards it being a mental projection on Buffamy. The pulsing and all could be kind of hypnotizing and creating this scenario in the mind, a form of mind control, so nothing physically might not have been there at all. There are tons of theories that postulate the phenomena might be experiments by the military or some other agency. If so, that could explain the general lack of physical evidence.

Regardless, both in the paranormal (ghosts) and in UFO's, many times when there are multiple witnesses to the same occurrence, each witness will have a totally different experience.

"And yes, I've seen some strange objects from a pretty close distance and gotten a good look. Do I care to share that with you here? No. "

I'm curious why, since you are sharing other experiences, you are reticent to share this?  I'd be curious to hear
Posted Image

#19 buffamy

buffamy

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 01:30 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 28 November 2016 - 09:32 AM, said:

... Regarding the part about Buffamy's experience and neighbors not noticing all the activity: That points to the phenomena either being for them only, where neighbors were "blocked" from seeing it. Or, like many pf these cases, points towards it being a mental projection on Buffamy ...

'all the activity' would've just been the lights I think. The pulsing sound was something I was hearing in my head not something I was hearing with my ears, and that's why I felt like something was being aimed at me. If the lights weren't close to your window (or pointed at your house) they might not be something you'd notice unless you were awake, at your own window, and looking towards my house. It was the middle of the night so it's likely the neighbors were asleep.

Maybe they saw something, I don't know. Maybe there was a UFO-looking craft outside, who knows. It was like there was a spotlight shining through the window so I couldn't see anything out there.

I had time to access the situation before the 'greys' floated through the wall, and as they did so one by one it kinda took awhile... they definitely were no SWAT team. A couple nights later they came back, same light show. We had an incident. Never saw the little creeps again.

#20 Snickers

Snickers

Orb

• GS Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:12 PM

View Postbuffamy, on 30 November 2016 - 01:30 AM, said:

'all the activity' would've just been the lights I think. The pulsing sound was something I was hearing in my head not something I was hearing with my ears, and that's why I felt like something was being aimed at me. If the lights weren't close to your window (or pointed at your house) they might not be something you'd notice unless you were awake, at your own window, and looking towards my house. It was the middle of the night so it's likely the neighbors were asleep.

Maybe they saw something, I don't know. Maybe there was a UFO-looking craft outside, who knows. It was like there was a spotlight shining through the window so I couldn't see anything out there.

I had time to access the situation before the 'greys' floated through the wall, and as they did so one by one it kinda took awhile... they definitely were no SWAT team. A couple nights later they came back, same light show. We had an incident. Never saw the little creeps again.

Please tell about the incident, how did you get them to stop coming back? I believe you by the way, these things are real. And scary, I don't think I could have went through that and survived, I would have had a heart attack!
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users