• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:37 PM

Hey all!  This just happened about 20 minutes ago and my wife and I are up talking about it as I type this..  Get ready...  This is real...

My wife was dreaming that she was getting on the elevator at work and a lady that she had never seen before came off the elevator from the top floor with a gun...  Then the dream somehow switched over to her lying in our bedroom, but I was not there for some odd reason.  She then was having visions of some girl named Bonnie, whom she has literally never seen or heard of at all.  This "Bonnie" had been killed recently in this room (in the dream), and these visions were...  Graphic, to say the least...  And, when it came to this "Bonnie" person, she even described her to me after the fact and she did not ring a bell to me either.  Anyway, after these visions, something apparently hissed at my wife from the corner of the room.  She then went to say, "I plead the Blood of Jesus" as many times as she could to feel safe.  As she was doing that, something was paralyzing her, and she could not speak.  She then snapped herself out of the dream and was shaking like a leaf.  She said she felt this hate from the "thing" in the corner that she had never felt before.  "Pure evil", in her words.

This dream came out of nowhere because she told me she had not watched anything that pertained to this, but I told her it sounded like something you would see on a Ghost Adventures episode...  Well, minus the lady with the gun...  The "demon" thing even made me feel uneasy to the point where I had to turn on the light and get up for a while....  Well, that's it.  Anybody know why a dream like that would just pop up out of nowhere?

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#2 Tyre

Tyre

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:I love just about anything that's mysterious. It could be about demons, ghosts, unsolved crimes, etc.

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:01 AM

View PostNightWalkerGStudy, on 03 March 2017 - 09:37 PM, said:

Hey all!  This just happened about 20 minutes ago and my wife and I are up talking about it as I type this..  Get ready...  This is real...

My wife was dreaming that she was getting on the elevator at work and a lady that she had never seen before came off the elevator from the top floor with a gun...  Then the dream somehow switched over to her lying in our bedroom, but I was not there for some odd reason.  She then was having visions of some girl named Bonnie, whom she has literally never seen or heard of at all.  This "Bonnie" had been killed recently in this room (in the dream), and these visions were...  Graphic, to say the least...  And, when it came to this "Bonnie" person, she even described her to me after the fact and she did not ring a bell to me either.  Anyway, after these visions, something apparently hissed at my wife from the corner of the room.  She then went to say, "I plead the Blood of Jesus" as many times as she could to feel safe.  As she was doing that, something was paralyzing her, and she could not speak.  She then snapped herself out of the dream and was shaking like a leaf.  She said she felt this hate from the "thing" in the corner that she had never felt before.  "Pure evil", in her words.

This dream came out of nowhere because she told me she had not watched anything that pertained to this, but I told her it sounded like something you would see on a Ghost Adventures episode...  Well, minus the lady with the gun...  The "demon" thing even made me feel uneasy to the point where I had to turn on the light and get up for a while....  Well, that's it.  Anybody know why a dream like that would just pop up out of nowhere?

First, I'd just like to say thanks for sharing this because I find it very interesting.

You may not agree with me, but I believe that "demons", "evil spirits", or any other interdimensional being can influence the dreams of a human. I'm going to use my experiences to contribute to your wife's dream :

I used to do paranormal experiments where I'd intentionally invite demons and evil spirits to see if they were real. I didn't believe in them and I was just messing around with them because I could. After about 3 days of experimenting, I had a crazy dream where I brutally murdered somebody with an ax and buried their body afterwards. I think somebody witnessed the murder and as I started going after them, I woke up a little after three in the morning. When I woke up, I felt a heavy and strong presence in my room and I would describe it as an evil presence.

So yeah, I think it could've been an outside influence.
Posted Image

#3 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 05 March 2017 - 08:55 AM

Hello Tyre!

That's a very dangerous profession, but it sounds fun.  And I'm pretty sure you're right about it being an outside influence.  My wife brought up a very interesting point about the experience...  We have a new tenant living in the apartment above us and that this guy has been sending her weird vibes ever since he moved in.  Not sure if he brought some bad stuff with him, but I know that I felt that something was in the room with us for a couple hours after she had the nightmare.  I guess we'll see...

Posted Image

You just get stronger."

#4 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:57 PM

NW, Sorry to here she had such a bad experience. I know how dreams can effect you. I can differentiate reality and dreams, as I sleep. I can influence the dreams, when they take a bad turn. Except one particular dream, that I won't get into here, but it still creeps me out to this day. Needless to say, your wife should say a prayer, asking for protection and the ability to take control of her dreams. Giving her the ability to shape them to her will. Or repeat to herself many times, before she goes to sleep, something like, "These are just dreams. They can not hurt me, nor can they control my emotions. I have control my dreams; no one else does. They are but a stream, which I can control the flow of" That way, if her dreams do take a bad turn, she can influence them into a more positive direction .

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#5 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:30 PM

Thanks for the tip, MacC!  I'll be sure to let her know about that.  I guess sometimes we are in such an emotional fight in our dreams that we don't realize it's not reality.

Posted Image

You just get stronger."

#6 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:28 PM

You're welcome. I hope it helps her.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users