Free Skins
© Fisana

Jump to content


Can Anybody See A Face In This Willard Cam Capture?


  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

    Pooky's Keeper

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,733 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:My Comfy Coffin
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:34 PM

View PostKirbyDreamWorld, on 12 February 2014 - 05:09 PM, said:

I too say it's reflection and possibly matrix?
What are these ghost cams?

This is the Willard Library Ghost Cam from Evansville, Indiana.  It's very popular among ghost hunters.

Posted Image


"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"


#22 magicklady13

magicklady13

    Ghostlight

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:MA
  • Interests:reading, writing, learning, long drives, my daughter, forest animals, seahorses, coffee, crystals, cards, The Smiths, The Cure, Korn, Rob Zombie, everything and anything paranormal, ghostly, witchy and spooky!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:52 PM

View PostNightWalker07, on 03 October 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

I watched the Willard Library research area cam for five hours straight one day and did not see anything out of the ordinary.  Either I have terrible luck, or the ghosts know I am watching and don't want to show themselves ;)
Haha! Do you blame them? Ahh...karma karma Pretty Boy! I knew my day would come....
Pllease don`t cry, For the ghost and the storm outside
Will not invade the sacred shrine, Nor infiltrate your mind
My life down I shall lie, If the bogey-man should try
To play tricks on your sacred mind, To tease, torment and tantalize
Wavering shadows loom, A piano plays in an empty room
They`ll be blood on the cleaver tonight. ~ The Smiths

#23 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

    Pooky's Keeper

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,733 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:My Comfy Coffin
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:10 PM

View Postmagicklady13, on 14 February 2014 - 11:52 PM, said:

Haha! Do you blame them? Ahh...karma karma Pretty Boy! I knew my day would come....

Hardy har har!  ^_^

Maybe you should watch the Willard cam and see if the ghosts show themselves to you?  Just for an experiment lol

Posted Image


"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"


#24 magicklady13

magicklady13

    Ghostlight

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:MA
  • Interests:reading, writing, learning, long drives, my daughter, forest animals, seahorses, coffee, crystals, cards, The Smiths, The Cure, Korn, Rob Zombie, everything and anything paranormal, ghostly, witchy and spooky!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:40 AM

View PostNightWalker07, on 16 February 2014 - 02:10 PM, said:



Hardy har har!  ^_^

Maybe you should watch the Willard cam and see if the ghosts show themselves to you?  Just for an experiment lol
Hmmm....very tempting offer my Pretty Boy but I don't know if it's possible for me to sit for FIVE hours and stare at basically nothing. Lol. Although a few months back I did try my luck on David's Ghost Cam and I fell asleep after like 20 minutes. Lol.
But you never know. Maybe I'll give the Willard cam a try some night. When I have an extra FIVE hours of time. FIVE hours??!!?? Lol.
Pllease don`t cry, For the ghost and the storm outside
Will not invade the sacred shrine, Nor infiltrate your mind
My life down I shall lie, If the bogey-man should try
To play tricks on your sacred mind, To tease, torment and tantalize
Wavering shadows loom, A piano plays in an empty room
They`ll be blood on the cleaver tonight. ~ The Smiths

#25 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

    Don't Mess With Me

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,247 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Beaufort, NC
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:01 AM

View Postmagicklady13, on 17 February 2014 - 08:40 AM, said:

Hmmm....very tempting offer my Pretty Boy but I don't know if it's possible for me to sit for FIVE hours and stare at basically nothing. Lol. Although a few months back I did try my luck on David's Ghost Cam and I fell asleep after like 20 minutes. Lol.
But you never know. Maybe I'll give the Willard cam a try some night. When I have an extra FIVE hours of time. FIVE hours??!!?? Lol.
Magick - That's funny 5 Hours!! NightWalker, I admire your dedication:)

#26 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

    Pooky's Keeper

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,733 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:My Comfy Coffin
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:39 AM

View Postmagicklady13, on 17 February 2014 - 08:40 AM, said:

Hmmm....very tempting offer my Pretty Boy but I don't know if it's possible for me to sit for FIVE hours and stare at basically nothing. Lol. Although a few months back I did try my luck on David's Ghost Cam and I fell asleep after like 20 minutes. Lol.
But you never know. Maybe I'll give the Willard cam a try some night. When I have an extra FIVE hours of time. FIVE hours??!!?? Lol.

View PostMichelle, on 17 February 2014 - 09:01 AM, said:

Magick - That's funny 5 Hours!! NightWalker, I admire your dedication:)

You have to be very dedicated and say to yourself "I can do it, I can do it!".  And, I didn't watch it for five hours, non-stop.  I did get up to get a drink and maybe watch a little TV lol ^_^

Posted Image


"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"


#27 magicklady13

magicklady13

    Ghostlight

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:MA
  • Interests:reading, writing, learning, long drives, my daughter, forest animals, seahorses, coffee, crystals, cards, The Smiths, The Cure, Korn, Rob Zombie, everything and anything paranormal, ghostly, witchy and spooky!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:41 PM

View PostNightWalker07, on 17 February 2014 - 10:39 AM, said:





You have to be very dedicated and say to yourself "I can do it, I can do it!".  And, I didn't watch it for five hours, non-stop.  I did get up to get a drink and maybe watch a little TV lol ^_^
Well then see? I bet you the ghosts made their appearance while you had your head in the fridge or when you dozed off in front of the telly. ;)

Now by the way. Would that be an "I can do it!" as in like the Little Engine That Could. When he says, "I think I can! I think I can!" Or more like the Nike ad and "Just do it!"  You decide...

Edited by magicklady13, 17 February 2014 - 03:44 PM.

Pllease don`t cry, For the ghost and the storm outside
Will not invade the sacred shrine, Nor infiltrate your mind
My life down I shall lie, If the bogey-man should try
To play tricks on your sacred mind, To tease, torment and tantalize
Wavering shadows loom, A piano plays in an empty room
They`ll be blood on the cleaver tonight. ~ The Smiths

#28 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

    Pooky's Keeper

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,733 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:My Comfy Coffin
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:46 PM

I bet those ghosts knew when I left the room lol

And use whichever one you think would do better for you.  I personally like "The Little Engine That Could" better haha

Posted Image


"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"


#29 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

    Don't Mess With Me

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,247 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Beaufort, NC
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

View PostNightWalker07, on 17 February 2014 - 10:39 AM, said:

You have to be very dedicated and say to yourself "I can do it, I can do it!".  And, I didn't watch it for five hours, non-stop.  I did get up to get a drink and maybe watch a little TV lol ^_^
You said 'maybe watch a little TV' Did you almost injure yourself (with drink in hand) getting back to the computer? Magick & I can keep a secret..... no worries:) I loved spending time in Indiana growing up - awesome place.

#30 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

    Pooky's Keeper

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,733 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:My Comfy Coffin
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:04 PM

View PostMichelle, on 17 February 2014 - 06:42 PM, said:

You said 'maybe watch a little TV' Did you almost injure yourself (with drink in hand) getting back to the computer? Magick & I can keep a secret..... no worries:) I loved spending time in Indiana growing up - awesome place.

It wasn't that type of drink, silly lol

Posted Image


"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"


#31 magicklady13

magicklady13

    Ghostlight

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:MA
  • Interests:reading, writing, learning, long drives, my daughter, forest animals, seahorses, coffee, crystals, cards, The Smiths, The Cure, Korn, Rob Zombie, everything and anything paranormal, ghostly, witchy and spooky!

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:41 PM

View PostMichelle, on 17 February 2014 - 06:42 PM, said:


You said 'maybe watch a little TV' Did you almost injure yourself (with drink in hand) getting back to the computer? Magick & I can keep a secret..... no worries:) I loved spending time in Indiana growing up - awesome place.
So! Michelle likes the cornfield way of life also huh?
I don't know. I'd probably get lost all the time. Kind of on the short side....
Think I shall stick to my Coastline states. Need my trips to the great big sea!
Pllease don`t cry, For the ghost and the storm outside
Will not invade the sacred shrine, Nor infiltrate your mind
My life down I shall lie, If the bogey-man should try
To play tricks on your sacred mind, To tease, torment and tantalize
Wavering shadows loom, A piano plays in an empty room
They`ll be blood on the cleaver tonight. ~ The Smiths

#32 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

    Pooky's Keeper

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,733 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:My Comfy Coffin
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

View Postmagicklady13, on 18 February 2014 - 12:41 PM, said:

So! Michelle likes the cornfield way of life also huh?
I don't know. I'd probably get lost all the time. Kind of on the short side....
Think I shall stick to my Coastline states. Need my trips to the great big sea!

But you need to expand your horizons.  Go through Missouri, Iowa, and South Dakota.  You won't regret it lol

Posted Image


"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"


#33 magicklady13

magicklady13

    Ghostlight

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:MA
  • Interests:reading, writing, learning, long drives, my daughter, forest animals, seahorses, coffee, crystals, cards, The Smiths, The Cure, Korn, Rob Zombie, everything and anything paranormal, ghostly, witchy and spooky!

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:01 PM

View PostNightWalker07, on 18 February 2014 - 01:22 PM, said:



But you need to expand your horizons.  Go through Missouri, Iowa, and South Dakota.  You won't regret it lol

Okay. South Dakota maybe. Actually have a friend who was born and raised in North Dakota and just recently moved back there. But Iowa and Missouri? Sounds a little rough for me. All those weekend riots going on in those cornfields? And then there's those stalking, psychotic scarecrows to avoid. I don't know Pretty Boy. I think I'm probably safer in little old Boston. Lol.
However, there is a slight appeal to some of those little, homey Iowan towns. The ones where the population is so low that everybody knows everybody else. Might be a nice place to raise a family.  As long as there are some lakes to live on. Need to have water nearby. Even if it's just a little brook running through the backyard.  Isn't it funny how everyone has such different ideas about their likes and dislikes? Well, as stated before the world would be a very boring place if we all thought and felt the same! Guess I believe in everyone raising their freak flags! Lol.
Of course my child is now 19 so the raising the family thing for me is now past. Which kind of made this whole conversation pretty much pointless.

How the heck did we get from "seeing a face" to whatever it is we're even talking about? Guess all the snow is freezing my brain. Pretty Boy! Put those snow tires on that comfy coffin of yours and come save me!
Pllease don`t cry, For the ghost and the storm outside
Will not invade the sacred shrine, Nor infiltrate your mind
My life down I shall lie, If the bogey-man should try
To play tricks on your sacred mind, To tease, torment and tantalize
Wavering shadows loom, A piano plays in an empty room
They`ll be blood on the cleaver tonight. ~ The Smiths

#34 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

    Pooky's Keeper

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,733 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:My Comfy Coffin
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:36 AM

View Postmagicklady13, on 18 February 2014 - 10:01 PM, said:

Okay. South Dakota maybe. Actually have a friend who was born and raised in North Dakota and just recently moved back there. But Iowa and Missouri? Sounds a little rough for me. All those weekend riots going on in those cornfields? And then there's those stalking, psychotic scarecrows to avoid. I don't know Pretty Boy. I think I'm probably safer in little old Boston. Lol.
However, there is a slight appeal to some of those little, homey Iowan towns. The ones where the population is so low that everybody knows everybody else. Might be a nice place to raise a family.  As long as there are some lakes to live on. Need to have water nearby. Even if it's just a little brook running through the backyard.  Isn't it funny how everyone has such different ideas about their likes and dislikes? Well, as stated before the world would be a very boring place if we all thought and felt the same! Guess I believe in everyone raising their freak flags! Lol.
Of course my child is now 19 so the raising the family thing for me is now past. Which kind of made this whole conversation pretty much pointless.

How the heck did we get from "seeing a face" to whatever it is we're even talking about? Guess all the snow is freezing my brain. Pretty Boy! Put those snow tires on that comfy coffin of yours and come save me!

Eh, those states aren't as bad as you think.  The Ozarks in Missouri are very nice, and if you go to western Iowa, you'll be quite happy.  I would recommend going to either central or western South Dakota is you want true happiness.  And I'm not sure how we got on this subject.  I think you mentioned how you don't really care for the "cornfield" way of life?  LOL

Posted Image


"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"


#35 Blackviolett

Blackviolett

    Cold Spot

  • GS Member
  • 24 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Leeds, UK

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:00 AM

I dont see anything there but I do see a face in the second window from the left of the photo

#36 Johnny5

Johnny5

    Cold Spot

  • GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:22 PM

Sorry i cant see anything

#37 Chris Charles

Chris Charles

    Apport

  • GS Member
  • 63 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England
  • Interests:Anything odd and crazy, who doesn't love a good mystery.

Posted 23 October 2015 - 01:13 PM

could be a reflection on the floor, but looks like the face of a girl o.0
Things go bang in the night, but don't be scared.

I do a series of ghost report videos on youtube, feel free to check them out https://www.youtube....y4-p5N_JYw50-SQ




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users