36 replies to this topic

#1 ghosthunter252

ghosthunter252

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 07:36 PM

Did you ever notice how many people know that area51 exists, have seen ufos, been abducted by aliens...etc...etc... but the goverment trys to cover it all up? If we know so much, why cover it up? I mean the gov. denies the exsistance of area51 but PEOPLE HAVE SEEN IT!  Why cover any of it up? there is no point if we know so much (we as the citizens [of any country])
Ghosthunter252 | Today, 03:29 PM
    I have never double posted.
---------------------------------------------

#2 Whispers

Whispers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 07:48 PM

i actually do not believe in alien abduction.  at least not how most describe it.  the way they describe it is basically sounds like sleep paralysis.  they could still be dreaming.

they dont deny area 51, they say it is an airbase.

Edited by Whispers, 16 July 2005 - 07:49 PM.

We will never die alone,
Juggalos will carry on.

Swing our hatchets if we must,
Each and every one of us.

#3 MyOwnAnathema

MyOwnAnathema

Orb

• GS Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 07:59 PM

I don't think they are trying to keep area 51 a secret from us. I think they are trying to keep what they do there a secret from rival countries.

Off in that region is where all our leading weapons tech seems to come from ever since the premier of the stealth bomber.

Edited by MyOwnAnathema, 16 July 2005 - 08:00 PM.

#4 Caesar

Caesar

Board Punk

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,400 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 08:02 PM

Here are some links you might like. I find it odd how the government would have a metal weather bollon with four dumbies with four fingers and have it struck by lightning huh.gif

the location

ufocasebook

this is wild!
Be Good!

#5 ghosthunter252

ghosthunter252

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 08:04 PM

thanks for links ceaser, ill have to check them out

---------------------------------------------

#6 lacombe

lacombe

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 08:55 PM

Just a side note, I read Chuck Yeager's autobiography a few years ago ,in it he stated that what was known to the public,as far as aero-space technologies, was a good twenty years behind what was being tested. So with that in mind,  there are probably things that are more sophisticated than we know, just as a result of our own engineering. I remember when I was in the Navy,early seventies, and we were refueling a brit carrier during a NATO operations, there was a Harriet jet in view on their hanger deck  we  noticed that it was something different and people started to take pictures,I've never seen people push a jet out of view so fast as they did,now it's a common thing, some twenty years later. Also I have a neighbor that is a retired engineer that worked at Livermore,while there he said he worked on a ram-jet engine. Don't recall as to how long ago he said that he worked on this but I'm just now hearing the term used  in application. But then again this isn't something that I keep tabs on either.

lacombe

Edited by lacombe, 16 July 2005 - 08:58 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments
that take our breath away." - Anonymous

#7 Caesar

Caesar

Board Punk

• GS Member
  • 7,400 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 09:03 PM

I agree that many reports of Alien UFO's are just newer technologies having been in the militery, the US is working on un-maned spaceships and have been for awhile, however there have been reports of flying disk before there were even planes.
Be Good!

#8 lacombe

lacombe

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 11:41 PM

I wasn't trying to dismiss ufos. Just stating the discrepancey in what the public is aware of and what the goverment is and has been doing technologially for years.
lacombe
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments
that take our breath away." - Anonymous

#9 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts
  • Interests:I am director of Dravenstar Paranormal research Team out of eastern Kentucky. I have over 10 years of research under me. Other than paranormal work I dabble in writing and am also a very accomplished bass player.

Posted 17 July 2005 - 12:32 AM

I thought they had revealed area 51 to be an airbase already

#10 Mistypoo

Mistypoo

Pookie Hunter

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,326 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE(lorddraven2000 @ Jul 17 2005, 09:32 AM)
I thought they had revealed area 51 to be an airbase already

View Post

Indeed. Also, if there is something more alien-ish they are covering up, it probably is with good reason. If people knew, without a doubt, that aliens did exist there would be panic. Hell, I'm already probed every time I go through an airport, because of threats that exist on this planet. Add potentially threatning aliens and people would just riot.

#11 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts
  • Interests:I am director of Dravenstar Paranormal research Team out of eastern Kentucky. I have over 10 years of research under me. Other than paranormal work I dabble in writing and am also a very accomplished bass player.

Posted 17 July 2005 - 09:29 PM

I can agree with that

#12 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,057 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 09:47 PM

interesting point Johnny Z and I totally agree with you.

We are all very lucky to live in countries where, to a certain extent, we are free individuals and live in decent conditions.

One only has to look at the crippling poverty and sickness in some countries to see that really, we don't have it that bad at all.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#13 Lianachan

Lianachan

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 11:48 PM

Area 51 isn't really a secret anymore.  It's existence was admitted several years ago, and now even the history of it's development and operations has been in the public domain for a while.  Anybody genuinely interested in the base should be able to find out about it pretty easily.

Oh, and it's nothing to do with aliens - and quite a lot to do with the F-117A.
I apologise unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, was in no way fair comment and was motivated purely by malice. I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

#14 Caesar

Caesar

Board Punk

• GS Member
  • 7,400 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE(Lianachan @ Jul 17 2005, 11:48 PM)
Oh, and it's nothing to do with aliens - and quite a lot to do with the F-117A.

View Post

Oh you worked there?
Be Good!

#15 Lianachan

Lianachan

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE(CaesarGStudy @ Jul 18 2005, 12:00 PM)
Oh you worked there?

View Post

No, of course not.  I'll highlight the relevant part of what I said, since you appear to have not picked up on it:

It's existence was admitted several years ago, and now even the history of it's development and operations has been in the public domain for a while.
I apologise unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, was in no way fair comment and was motivated purely by malice. I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

#16 Caesar

Caesar

Board Punk

• GS Member
  • 7,400 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE(Lianachan @ Jul 18 2005, 04:40 AM)
No, of course not.  I'll highlight the relevant part of what I said, since you appear to have not picked up on it:

It's existence was admitted several years ago, and now even the history of it's development and operations has been in the public domain for a while.

View Post

Well you had the word "and" that made it seem  like you were making a diffrent point
Be Good!

#17 Whispers

Whispers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE(Lianachan @ Jul 18 2005, 08:40 AM)
No, of course not.  I'll highlight the relevant part of what I said, since you appear to have not picked up on it:

View Post

we POSSIBLY know the history of it, but we dont know what theyre doing there now.  ok they developed the F-117A there, but what is it used for now?  its a possiblity of aliens there, at least at this point in time.
We will never die alone,
Juggalos will carry on.

Swing our hatchets if we must,
Each and every one of us.

#18 Lianachan

Lianachan

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE(CaesarGStudy @ Jul 18 2005, 05:43 PM)
Well you had the word "and" that made it seem  like you were making a diffrent point

View Post

I'm afraid I have no idea what you mean.

#19 Lianachan

Lianachan

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE(Whispers @ Jul 18 2005, 08:58 PM)
we POSSIBLY know the history of it, but we dont know what theyre doing there now.  ok they developed the F-117A there, but what is it used for now?  its a possiblity of aliens there, at least at this point in time.

View Post

The F-117A is only one of several aircraft that used that base - if I remember correctly, the first was the U-2.  Before the F-117 were the A-12 and SR-71, and the B-2 was there too.  Don't you think it's more likely that the base is still being used to test very advanced, but very terrestrial, aircraft?  After all, that is what's been going on there for over 40 years.

#20 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,057 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 03:14 PM

my brain is going to explode....

*backs slowly away from this thread*
It's in the trees, it's coming!