Sliders

• You cannot reply to this topic
84 replies to this topic

#81 Gypsie Hart's Hind

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:I have never truely belonged anywhere and have a fasination with unicorns that boarders on the psychotic. I am an artist in my own right. I love the wild things and places. I can talk to butterflies and have a strange relationship with deer. I am also completely insane. Nice to meet you.

Posted 22 March 2006 - 12:34 PM

And I always thought that street lights just don't like me. I don't claim any power over electronics. If I drive down streets that are lit by the streetlights on photocells (not the timer ones) then the light will go out, after I pass it goes back on. I can also fix machines. I don't know jack-squat about them, but I can usually make them run again. It's weird. People come to me with mechanical problems even though I have never even read the owners manual.

I don't know if I'm a "slider", but it's weird.

#82 ainsophaur17

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 10:35 AM

I have the same problems, but a little bit of both negative and positive
if i hold dead batteries in my hands they come back to life
i can make tv's turn off or get all fuzzy (usually if i don't like what im being made to watch by my boyfriend, like dumb movies)
i am an electronics idiot-savant; i don't know anything about electrical work, but i can somehow fix anything
i can make radio stations come in clearer if i touch the radio
i make clocks slow, like the alarm clock, it will say, oh say 3:00 and then it flips to like say 2:45 in a matter of seconds
i also have premontions but that's a different thread
basically, if something electronic is broken or just not working for the person using it, and i touch it it will work
i remember everyone in my house couldn't get the computer to work. Couldn't get online, it was slow and freezing up, but it worked perfectly everytime for me, frustrated the Hades out of everyone else
dunno if that makes me a slider, but it makes me something

#83 Ghost_Hunter13

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • Interests:Going to cemeterys, old houses, Historic battefields, shipwrecks, Crashed plane sites, and taking names on halo 2

Posted 22 June 2006 - 10:49 AM

GHH and Ainsophuar. I deifinatly think that you guys are Sliders.

#84 ainsophaur17

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 11:50 AM

im starting to think so too huh.gif

#85 Ghost_Hunter13

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • Interests:Going to cemeterys, old houses, Historic battefields, shipwrecks, Crashed plane sites, and taking names on halo 2

Posted 03 July 2006 - 01:57 PM

My mom and older sister are both SLIders but i don't know about my little brother

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com