Free Skins
© Fisana

Angel Figurine With "demon Babies" Inside.?

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#81 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Disembodied Voice

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,500 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:23 PM

Ok, these aren't demons, they're dragons. And they were probably created before hand, set near the angel when it was about to be poured, and accidentally got knocked in right before the angel was poured. Its obvious because part of one of the dragons tails was attached to the inside of the angel. There's nothing supernatural here, just people looking for supernatural explanations.

#82 czoom

czoom

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 01:48 PM

Very freaky. please don't give me nightmares.

#83 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:37 AM

View Posttotalia, on 20 August 2010 - 12:23 PM, said:

Ok, these aren't demons, they're dragons. And they were probably created before hand, set near the angel when it was about to be poured, and accidentally got knocked in right before the angel was poured. Its obvious because part of one of the dragons tails was attached to the inside of the angel. There's nothing supernatural here, just people looking for supernatural explanations.

I agree! And like I said before...KYOOT!

#84 kygirl7399

kygirl7399

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:49 AM

View Posttotalia, on 20 August 2010 - 12:23 PM, said:

"accidentally fell in????"  yeah right.   Demons or dragons, doesn't matter to me, it was odd and apparently odd enough to still be talked about 4 months after I posted it, so I am not the only one who found this interesting, but it being an "accident"??  I don't think so... but to each his own. :)

Edited by kygirl7399, 31 August 2010 - 09:51 AM.

"non timebo mala"