39 replies to this topic

#1 JessWest

Account Closed Per Request

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 10:55 AM

Hey All!

I have been living in a house built in the early 80s...on top of were a really old house used to sit. I think that there is some residual haunting going on. I keep seeing a white clad leg going around corners. It seems barefoot and in a white dress, I have also seen a man in a white shirt and trousers, brown shoes.
A couple of nights ago I was getting a glass of milk and I saw a reflection of someone walking by me in the microwave glass.
I will try to past some pics later but I dunno If anything will turn up... what do you guys think?

#2 kathy-marie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:being as immature as I can get away with lol , music progressive house minimal house techno house , favourite haunt digital newcastle, best DJ John digweed !!!

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:30 AM

What kind of feeling do you get when you see things ?
Has anyone else seen or felt anything blink.gif
My Signature
the time when kids need the most love is when they are being at their most unlovable !!! same goes for ghosts I say . in awe of all you guy's advice ....... listen to your elders xxxxxxxxxx

#3 JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE(kathy-marie @ Feb 14 2007, 02:30 AM) View Post
What kind of feeling do you get when you see things ?
Has anyone else seen or felt anything blink.gif

Yes others have seen things...my mother saw the past owner of the house when we were painting the livingroom. She is also a sensitive and has felt many strange things...someone watching. I have felt the same things...like you are never quite alone.

#4 kathy-marie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:being as immature as I can get away with lol , music progressive house minimal house techno house , favourite haunt digital newcastle, best DJ John digweed !!!

Posted 18 February 2007 - 12:01 PM

Has your mother seen the same things as you ? it certainly sounds spooky to me !!
My Signature
the time when kids need the most love is when they are being at their most unlovable !!! same goes for ghosts I say . in awe of all you guy's advice ....... listen to your elders xxxxxxxxxx

#5 JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE(kathy-marie @ Feb 18 2007, 12:01 PM) View Post
Has your mother seen the same things as you ? it certainly sounds spooky to me !!

yeah my mother has seen many things. She saw the previous owner of the house (he died 7-8 years ago) she has also felt many things.

#6 JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 09:18 AM

I saw something Again this morning!!!!!!

I was the woman again. I saw her white dress while I was walking passed my bathroom, it looked as if she was looking at our pictures of glacier national park that hang in the bathroom. I saw her for a split second but I just kept going because I didn't need to look, I knew she was still there and not doing anything mischevious.  confused0068.gif

#7 intercate

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:I like to draw and other unusal things.

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:10 AM

That sounds like a huanting to me unless your out of your mind which is probably not the case.

QUOTE(JessWest @ Feb 23 2007, 09:18 AM) View Post
I saw something Again this morning!!!!!!

I was the woman again. I saw her white dress while I was walking passed my bathroom, it looked as if she was looking at our pictures of glacier national park that hang in the bathroom. I saw her for a split second but I just kept going because I didn't need to look, I knew she was still there and not doing anything mischevious.  confused0068.gif

OMG! wow you have a really haunted house! I think mine is too but im not sure!
My Signature

#8 JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 07:48 AM

well I wouldn't say that i am NOT out of my mind! LOL
but seriously, I don't really know about the past history of the house.
I know that the land was baught directly from the native americans in the area, a farm house was built...more than one over the years. The same familoy has lived on the land for over 100 years...until the old woman (CRAZY CRAZY OLD LADY...I won't get into details) who sold it to us. I know that it is not linked to the house itself, but the land. I know that we have a strong connection to the native aspect of the land, because of our heratige...they more than likley bought the land from our realatives. The "white" history of the house seems to have a negative feeling to it.

#9 JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 07:11 AM

Well things have been quiet for a while. Up until yesterday.
I was walking out to my car and I felt someone watching me and heard someone behind me. I freaked out and ran to my car!

#10 HAUNTED42

Apport

• GS Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:49 AM

I really wish I could see somthing in my house like you have in yours.  All we have is strange noises and stuff getting moved around.  Yesterday the basement door came open by itself, and last night the phone was dropped on the floor while we were sleeping.  But we still haven't SEEN anything   . . .  wallbash.gif

#11 JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 10:27 AM

Just keep your eyes open...you are bound to see something.

#12 Ladywilde

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:I am a 26 year old, happily married lesbian living in CT. I have 2 dogs and waaaaay too many intrests and hobbies....<br /><br />I write poetry and short stories and am a regular at local open mic nights... I am also an amateur ghost hunter and have been fascinated by the paranormal since I was a kid. I have quiet a few experinces, I have never seen a ghost with my own eyes but I have seen and have been touched by things that were not there. <br /><br />I also enjoy reading, baking, classic film...<br /><br />

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:50 PM

Wow, sounds like whatever you have is quite active, very intresting... tells us more about the man that you so, was he out of the corner of your eye or did you see him full on? Keep us posted...
My Signature

"I myself am... strange and unusual."

#13 JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE(Ladywilde @ Mar 7 2007, 06:50 PM) View Post
Wow, sounds like whatever you have is quite active, very intresting... tells us more about the man that you so, was he out of the corner of your eye or did you see him full on? Keep us posted...

I have seen the man full on, walking down my hallway. I have seen him many times as I turn a corner and see his back walking into the hallway, sometimes I see just the woman's foot and dress as she walks infront of me, like she is walking around a corner or something. I have seen them more out of the corner of my eye or in reflections, but I have seen them full on more than once.

#14 JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:31 AM

I saw the lady again...this time I saw more of her....she has on a red vest/apron/blouse ( I couldn't really tell) and I think was blond with her hair pulled up in a bun or something reslembling a bun. She was in the kitchen with me and she walked past me to walk down the hall...I saw her two times in the red shirt or apron thing...she is fast!
It was weird...it was like she was in fast forward.

#15 JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:55 AM

Well I think that I saw the woman agian. Just the back of her white skirt....walking down the hall by my door again. I really want to see their faces...if they have one. Do you Guys think I should do some recordings?

#16 JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 06:55 AM

Well...I asked them to leave me alone a few...not wanting them to go away but i think they have. I just said that I wasn't in a good mood that day and just wanted to be alone...they listened but i think I hurt their feelings because i haven't been seeing them as much...how can i make the feel welcome again...because they are.. it is there home too. i feel really bad now, I hope they didn't get mad...maybe they will come back...maybe they didn't leave and are just not showing themselves to me anymore becasue of what I said. I do not have a problem with them, I don't mind it when they are active... I kind of enjoy having them around. Knowing that I am never alone and I will always have someone there with me, it is comforting in a way.

#17 krystar

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts
  • Location:Canada-qc-Montreal in a little town called pointe st charles...
  • Interests:Ive always found myself very interested by everything mysterious .

Posted 08 April 2007 - 03:24 PM

hi everyone...im new but id like to share someyhing with you guys.
Ive recently mooved in this house that the landlord says is almost 100 yr old...of course its been renovated but something wierd goes on upstaires at night...i hear people walkin and sometimes at night i hear something whinning..its very wierd even my boyfriend heard it but we are too scared to go see and we tell urself as long as it stays upstaires and dont do anything to us its all good...but what should i do????

#18 JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 09:31 AM

Well first of all Welcome!

If you feel that you have someone in your house, remember that it was once theirs as well...if it is indeed a previous inhabitant...If it is on the land that your home is on...it is sort of like the same thing, they belong there too. They have just as much of a right to be there as you do...and I think if you have a good attitude about sharing the house and the land, the spirits will respond in a positive way....that is just what I have experienced. If I sound harsh I am sorry, I did't mean to come off like that  innocent0005.gif  ashamed0002.gif

I would start with doing research on your house...previous owners and other general information...if it is old then there is boud to be records.

#19 Sean lennon2

Ectoplasm

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE(JessWest @ Feb 9 2007, 11:55 AM) View Post
Hey All!

I have been living in a house built in the early 80s...on top of were a really old house used to sit. I think that there is some residual haunting going on. I keep seeing a white clad leg going around corners. It seems barefoot and in a white dress, I have also seen a man in a white shirt and trousers, brown shoes.
A couple of nights ago I was getting a glass of milk and I saw a reflection of someone walking by me in the microwave glass.
I will try to past some pics later but I dunno If anything will turn up... what do you guys think?

OK your house is so haunted
My Signature

#20 Shadow_Form

Apport

• GS Member
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE(HAUNTED42 @ Mar 7 2007, 08:49 AM) View Post
I really wish I could see somthing in my house like you have in yours.  All we have is strange noises and stuff getting moved around.  Yesterday the basement door came open by itself, and last night the phone was dropped on the floor while we were sleeping.  But we still haven't SEEN anything   . . .  wallbash.gif

doors coming open is pretty creepy. I used to have that problem with my bedroom door. It occured more during the colder seasons. I'd hear the knob turn and the door would open, and of course no one was ever there. This would happen at least 5-10 times in a row. I used to get annoyed and I'd say "Alright, that's enough!" and it would cease. To this day, I still don't have an explanation for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com