• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#61 armywife83

armywife83

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

i been touch by a ghost about 4 times and it feels to me just like if a person just touch me but when i know there no one there i get goose bumps

#62 Hydrassas

Hydrassas

EVP

• GS Member
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Shamanism, Mythology, Gaming, Horticulture, Spirituality, Crystals, etc.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:51 AM

I get touched more often than I'd like but if I think something bad is touching me then I usually flick it away with a wing or if it's really annoying me I'll jab it with one of my talons on my elbows or the back of my feet, they usually get the message after that.
From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. ~Edvard Munch

#63 Angelicus

Angelicus

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:I have an interest in all aspects of the paranormal and love reading & watching stuff about UFOs, reincarnation, Hauntings, ghosts, Spiritual realms, psychics, the After Life, Near Death Experiences (NDE), have an interest in other stuff like fairies, elves, Moth Man and more. I love playing MMO games, watching most sorts of movies, and love the band Disturbed. I like all sorts of music really. I'm absolutely addicted to watching The Ghost Adventures.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:37 AM

Oh gosh.  I have recently been touched by an entity and let me tell you, it is really freaky.  I am on a laptop atm so i will write my experiences in full once i am back on a PC. Have trouble typing on this. Anyway, i was touched by an entity i suspected was hanging around the unit i was living in 8 months ago.  My sister and her kids came to visit me, my hubby and son for 8 days.  They came from interstate and we have not seen one another for 8 years.  A long story short, on one of the nights, i cursed the entity and it got upset.  That night, it touched me, my sister and my niece.  But it was more directed at me. I was mostly touched on my back, lower and upper.  My sister had been touched in the same areas, and her hair was played with one morning.  It happens without warning and you feel the pressure of fingers and it leaves a tingly, electrical sensation that makes you startle.  The worse came 2 nights AFTER they left to go home. I was laying on my left side. As i was just about asleep, i woke with a start.  Something squeezed my hip and left a fuzzy, electrical tingly sensation.  Hubby was in front of me, asleep.  I rolled over onto my other side, feeling spooked.  No longer than 10 seconds later, it happened AGAIN!!! This time, on the opposite side of my hip, leaving that same tingly sensation that lasts for about 3 - 5 seconds or so. Its like a supercharge of something touches you but with human hands.  You can feel the fingers and it really freaked me out a lot.  Living there, i had been touched at least 15 times, if not more, in the duration of the last 6 months of living there.  We moved out, not due to the entity and the things that happened in that unit.  But that will be a tale i plan on sharing in the near future.

So that was my experience of how it felt to be touched by invisible hands. FREAKY!!!

Since then, i still sleep with a light on. A night light. When this happened that night, i had the lights on but it did very little to calm my nerves.

Edited by Angelicus, 20 February 2013 - 05:54 AM.

#64 WraithZ

WraithZ

EVP

• GS Member
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal, ghosts in particular. I have lots of other interests, but that's a moot point in here.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

There's this spot on our couch where you can feel the cold winter air draft in when someone opens the back door.  One winter night I was sitting there watching television, and felt the familiar draft, but this time it felt different for some reason.  I asked mom if she had just opened the back door and she looked at me strangely and said "Nooooo.."

What I felt was a frigidly cold rush of air go over me, my hair actually blew a little bit, and a sort of feeling of a tingly, electric sensation which I can't, to this day, describe any better than that.  All of my arm hair was standing up, and I had definite goosebumps.  It was FRRRREEEEZING cold.  Then, as quickly as it blew in, it went away.  

:confused0068:  I think they or it passed right through me.   :confused0068:
Posted Image

"I'm half inclined to think we're all ghosts" -- Henrik Ibsen

#65 Icanhearyou

Icanhearyou

EVP

• GS Member
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Mediums, Haunted Houses, EVP's, Ghosts, TV shows about ghosts. Not really all that interested when it comes to UFO's and Bigfoot.

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

OMG, I couldn't tell you how many times I've been touched (hehehe that sounds funny). I have been poked all over my body, it's happened in many different homes, during the day, at night when I'm trying to sleep. It was like a signal finger was digging into me, it feels no different when a person does it. There have been times when my shoulder was squeezed, my wrist was grabbed, or felt a hand on my back. When I felt the hand on my back, that didn't feel like a person's hand, it felt more like energy than a human hand, very weird. It creeps me out the most when there are unseen fingers moving through my hair!
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." Edgar Allen Poe

#66 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,358 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:57 AM

Nowdays the only pokes I get are on Facebook! ;)   Interesting stories for sure!
Posted Image

#67 Miked134

Miked134

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Amateur radio, Ghost hunting, Paranormal.

Posted 20 August 2016 - 04:45 AM

TO me it felt as if I had walked through cobwebs, or had a silken cloth touch the side of my face, and arm.
Posted Image

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8)

#68 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,257 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 August 2016 - 07:58 PM

This has happened to me a few times and once to my Mother.

One time, I was just settling down to sleep, I felt something brush past my feet. I opened my eyes and nothing was there. I then heard the floor boards creak near the doorway side of the bed and then footsteps, on the bare wood floor in the living room, going past the picture window.

One night, I went to bed at 10:34pm, as I was trying to get comfortable, I felt someone or something on my right foot. It felt like someone pinched the fleshy part of my big toe. It was not a hard pinch, but it was a definite pinch. It startled me. I could not see or hear anyone and it was not repeated.

One morning around 9:34am, I was alone in the house, sitting in the living-room. I had my arms resting on the arm of the chair, with my right elbow and portion of my upper arm hanging over the side. Suddenly, I felt a gentle brush up the exposed portion of my arm. I looked and there wasn't anything there to cause the sensation.

Another time as I settled in bed for the night, I had feet outside of the sheets, with one foot was dangling over the side of the bed. Suddenly, I felt something brush against it. It felt like cloth. Next I sensed a movement, which moved around the foot of the bed. It moved up to the right side of the bed, near to my head. I got a creepy-crawly feeling; as if I was being watched. It last only a short while, then it faded away.

Another time, I was at the court house for jury duty. As I was sitting in the Jury Pool room, I felt a distinct touch on my right cheek, near my ear.  It felt as if someone had run the back of their fingers down my cheek.  I wear my hair in a pony tail, so I know it wasn't caused by my hair brushing my cheek.  Also, there was no one seated in the row behind me at the time.  The only person sitting in the back row was a lady and she had left to go down to the cafeteria for our 10:00 AM break.  She hadn't return until 10:30 AM. This is a fairly new courthouse; it opened in 2007. Though it was built on the site of the old men's correction facility. That may have had something to do with it.

My Mother was sitting in the parlor with me one night. She was dead tired and announced that she wanted to go to bed.  Well she didn't get up right away, she couldn't get the ambition to do it. After she said it a few times, all of a sudden she felt someone tap her three times on her upper arm. It wasn't done forcefully, but with just enough pressure that she'd notice. It startled her and she told me what she felt. I told her That it's just the ghost and it was letting her know, it's time to go to bed.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#69 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 24 August 2016 - 01:42 PM

View Postwolfsight, on 07 October 2007 - 12:45 PM, said:

Hey Folks

I am just curious if anybody has or does know someone who has been touched by a entity...Also what it did or does feel like.. I have yet to have a physical encounter with a spirit but i have caught some EVPs before...

How do you prepare yourself for something like that? Even afterwards so after you get touched or whatever you dont go into a state of shock or nervouness..?

thnx

dj

You will never be prepared for it.  (smiling and shaking my head)

It depends totally upon the transaction (that word seems appropriate)taking place at the time.  Between family members it is always reassuring even if there was a standing disagreement between the two of you.

If you are visiting a haunted place anything can happen.  And that is not meant to scare you but it probably will when and if it occurs but only because you didn't expect it.  Mostly, that's what it is.  You didn't expect it.  Most are like that.

For the really good scare, you'll see it coming and make up your mind that "it" couldn't be real.  That is not an everyday type of transaction.  lol  TG!

With a family member, you might still hold that grudge even though the family member tried to console you.

Most places that are "haunted" are Actively haunted.  How you react to that is all about what took you there.  Pretty general, but that's how it is.

The third kind of encounter is all about being polite.  Take my word for it and always be on your best behavior no matter where you find yourself.

Live your life because if it's going to happen, it will happen when you least expect it.
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#70 Louczar

Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:52 AM

I cant say it was an "entity", but, it happened the first time I went to church after making a choice to be baptized when I was 18.  Early in the service, it was a time of prayer and everyone was told to bow our heads.  As the preacher was saying the prayer, I felt 2 hands press upon the sides/top of my head.  Not a faint touch.  A touch with enough effort that there was no mistaking it.  I was really blown away that some stranger behind me would put their hands on me.  I opened my eyes and turned around to see that no one was putting their hands on me.

I cant say what it was or wasn't.  Faith will explain it as the holy spirit.  I only know that I felt it
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#71 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 12:37 AM

I was pinched on the butt a few months back... that's the one that made me jump the most!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#72 Janpav26

Janpav26

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:08 PM

About two years ago in 2014 I worked at local Hospice. To make a long story short I will get right to the point.

One evening one of our patients expired. The family members gathered in the room  and performed some kind a ritual- ceremony. After all said and done they all left and the body of the man was removed.
I entered the room to clean. I walked around and found an Amethyst Crystal Cluster on the bottom of the bed. The size of the crystal was about the size of my palm.
I took the crystal into my hands and walked several times around the bed saying" if there is a spirit here with me please let me know your presence"

Nothing happened so I put crystal outside the room on my cart. I took windex and a cleaning cloth to clean bathroom mirror.  

As soon as I entered the bathroom the temperature rapidly dropped. It got very - very cold and I got goosebumps all over. I turned toward the mirror in attempt to clean it, but I immediately knew that something was not right.
I instantly froze and couldn't move. I felt like I was standing on the metal floor with a magnetic boots on locked to the floor.

Right after I felt like someone or something touched me on top of my head. It felt like I got shocked with a stun gun and electricity went through my body. At the time I was wearing slacks and a polo shirt tucked into my pants. I was also wearing a rosary which was inside my polo shirt.
Anyway, right after I felt the shock my rosary literally exploded inside my shirt. It was made of fish line and was very tough.

Nevertheless, all of the beats of the rosary flew upwards outside my shirt against the gravity and scattered all over floor.
After that it was all over and I took off. Once outside the room I fund the crystal on my cart broken on half.

I am 46 year old man and served in military, but nothing can describe the fear I felt during this experience.

#73 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 08:32 PM

When I was younger I remember taking a shower and a hand pushed me on my back. Just felt like a normal hand. Another time, when I was older, I was pushed in the shower again on my back living in a different state. Again, it just felt like a hand.

A few days ago I was woken up at 3am (seems to be the norm lately) and I decided to see what was going on this forum. I sat down and felt someone behind me. Thinking it was my gf I turned around to see what she wanted and a shadow person reached out and touched my right shoulder. I felt no fear or bad vibes, nor did I feel it touch me, but rather saw it.

#74 Reed

Reed

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 01:23 AM

I thought I'd finally jump in on a thread... I have experienced many 'paranormal' things throughout my life, but have only been touched once (after having no ghostly happenings for more than 6 years).

My girlfriend and I were visiting my family back home in the states for a month or so and she finally relented and allowed me to go to New Orleans for my birthday (she absolutely hates anything to do with hauntings). She did her research to make sure we weren't going to be staying in a 'haunted' hotel... but did the next best thing for me (it was my birthday after all) and agreed that we could stay in a non haunted building associated with a haunted one. (the other building had a history of a ghost that would take door knobs off in the night).

Anyway, we were staying for 3 nights and had experienced nothing out of the ordinary (nor were we anticipating anything ghostly)... but on the 3rd night I got a horrible migraine. My girlfriend was asleep next to me and I was in complete agony, I decided to get up and have a shower to help myself relax so that I might get back to sleep. Once I was finished showering I crawled back into bed (which was wedged in a corner of the room, I'm a stomach sleeper, so my face was up pretty much against a wall) and tried to get some sleep. After about 10 minutes I felt a something cold on the back of my neck and thought that my partner had placed a cool washcloth for me. I was getting ready to turn over and say 'thank you' when I felt another cold touch on my forehead. ... realising that there was no hand on my forehead (well, at least not a living one) I listened carefully and figured out that my partner was very much asleep next to me.
At first I thought I was having some sort of stroke, but I couldn't recall studying any stroke symptoms like this. I then thought a ghost was going to kill me, butt didn't feel as though anything negative were around, so I just kind of laid there. I don't know how many of you have had migraines, but they're god awful... and this was actually making me feel better. A LOT better. ...within a few minutes my migraine was gone and so was the touch. (I have only ever been able to rid myself of migraines by sleeping them off)

I was a little weirded out but also really grateful :) ... there was a little more weirdness, but this was the 'touched' part.

#75 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 10:45 AM

View PostReed, on 14 October 2016 - 01:23 AM, said:

I thought I'd finally jump in on a thread... I have experienced many 'paranormal' things throughout my life, but have only been touched once (after having no ghostly happenings for more than 6 years).

My girlfriend and I were visiting my family back home in the states for a month or so and she finally relented and allowed me to go to New Orleans for my birthday (she absolutely hates anything to do with hauntings). She did her research to make sure we weren't going to be staying in a 'haunted' hotel... but did the next best thing for me (it was my birthday after all) and agreed that we could stay in a non haunted building associated with a haunted one. (the other building had a history of a ghost that would take door knobs off in the night).

Anyway, we were staying for 3 nights and had experienced nothing out of the ordinary (nor were we anticipating anything ghostly)... but on the 3rd night I got a horrible migraine. My girlfriend was asleep next to me and I was in complete agony, I decided to get up and have a shower to help myself relax so that I might get back to sleep. Once I was finished showering I crawled back into bed (which was wedged in a corner of the room, I'm a stomach sleeper, so my face was up pretty much against a wall) and tried to get some sleep. After about 10 minutes I felt a something cold on the back of my neck and thought that my partner had placed a cool washcloth for me. I was getting ready to turn over and say 'thank you' when I felt another cold touch on my forehead. ... realising that there was no hand on my forehead (well, at least not a living one) I listened carefully and figured out that my partner was very much asleep next to me.
At first I thought I was having some sort of stroke, but I couldn't recall studying any stroke symptoms like this. I then thought a ghost was going to kill me, butt didn't feel as though anything negative were around, so I just kind of laid there. I don't know how many of you have had migraines, but they're god awful... and this was actually making me feel better. A LOT better. ...within a few minutes my migraine was gone and so was the touch. (I have only ever been able to rid myself of migraines by sleeping them off)

I was a little weirded out but also really grateful :) ... there was a little more weirdness, but this was the 'touched' part.

I get migraines too but have never been so lucky as you. I could see thinking it strange but oh the relief!
Thank you for sharing that very unique experience.

Maybe you could start a new thread about the other weirdness that has happened. I'd like to hear about it.

:sign0016:

#76 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:10 AM

When an entity is near , usually my scalp feels tight or goose bump like(hard to describe)- or it feels like someone is poking my arm with a finger. Often, if I am doing laundry or visiting a friend- it feels like that. Another one is a little pinch feeling on my toe in bed! Or, a pinch on a fingertip(yes, I have looked up health causes to be sure nothing is wrong healthwise~) Sometimes its that finger poke thing on my face-one cheek or the other. Sometimes that poking at my arm happens a few minutes before one of my kids suddenly txts me needing a ride-like a friend wasn't able too, so .."mommm!"
"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

#77 Pretired

Pretired

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 12:27 PM

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the site and this topic is exactly what happened to me a few years ago. My wife and I were driving to Las Vegas and had stopped in a smaller town along the route, don't remember the town or the restaurant name but I think it was in Utah, not that that narrows it down much, I was actually trying to find it using google maps, LOL.
Anyways, we were sitting at a table with nobody close to us, as we were far from home the likelihood of someone knowing us was pretty slim, so as I'm eating I feel a distinct tap on my right shoulder, as clear as day, so I turn expecting to see someone who might think they know me, but nobody's there, I turn the other way in case someone's playing a prank on me and nobody's there.
Strange right, I ask my wife if someone was behind me, she says no and asks what's wrong, I tell her and were both kinda weirded out.
Now I wish I had asked at the counter when we paid if they ever had things happen before, but I didn't and now it's too late.
So, that's my experience with being touched.
For the sake of argument, how many of you that were touched had night terrors when they were younger? I had them really bad apparently, freaked everyone else out, but I never had any recollection of them, so just wondering if there's a connection.
Take care.
Pretired

#78 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,831 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:51 PM

View PostReed, on 14 October 2016 - 01:23 AM, said:

Reed... That's an amazing experience that you shared. You first felt a cool touch on your neck and then forehead and minutes later the migraine was gone. To me that's like a miracle. So I'm assuming that lasted the whole night? If so, I would call that a healing. Do you suspect it was an angel? A blessing can be a one time event or heal the problem for life. Which was it for you? Anyway, I thank you for sharing. And I can only conclude that it was blessed event.

Anyway, I saw you online and looked up your post history and found your one and only post from Sep 2016... and glad I did.  :)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#79 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,831 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:59 AM

View PostJanpav26, on 19 September 2016 - 09:08 PM, said:

About two years ago in 2014 I worked at local Hospice. To make a long story short I will get right to the point.

One evening one of our patients expired. The family members gathered in the room  and performed some kind a ritual- ceremony. After all said and done they all left and the body of the man was removed.
I entered the room to clean. I walked around and found an Amethyst Crystal Cluster on the bottom of the bed. The size of the crystal was about the size of my palm.
I took the crystal into my hands and walked several times around the bed saying" if there is a spirit here with me please let me know your presence"

Nothing happened so I put crystal outside the room on my cart. I took windex and a cleaning cloth to clean bathroom mirror.  

As soon as I entered the bathroom the temperature rapidly dropped. It got very - very cold and I got goosebumps all over. I turned toward the mirror in attempt to clean it, but I immediately knew that something was not right.
I instantly froze and couldn't move. I felt like I was standing on the metal floor with a magnetic boots on locked to the floor.

Right after I felt like someone or something touched me on top of my head. It felt like I got shocked with a stun gun and electricity went through my body. At the time I was wearing slacks and a polo shirt tucked into my pants. I was also wearing a rosary which was inside my polo shirt.
Anyway, right after I felt the shock my rosary literally exploded inside my shirt. It was made of fish line and was very tough.

Nevertheless, all of the beats of the rosary flew upwards outside my shirt against the gravity and scattered all over floor.
After that it was all over and I took off. Once outside the room I fund the crystal on my cart broken on half.

I am 46 year old man and served in military, but nothing can describe the fear I felt during this experience.

JanPav.... what a scary event you went through.... I mean ultimate scary! I guess my question is, did that open a window for a continued haunting? Or was it a one time thing?
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#80 Janpav26

Janpav26

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:00 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 11 June 2017 - 01:59 AM, said:

JanPav.... what a scary event you went through.... I mean ultimate scary! I guess my question is, did that open a window for a continued haunting? Or was it a one time thing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users