• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:30 AM

I have never really shared anything with you guys befor, so I am going to share 2 true stories that confirmed my belief in the super natural. They both happened at my mom's trailer, but were two different summers. Ok. I will start with the one that freaks people out for some reason.

This happened the summer of 2002, I was 15, and my brother and I were staying at our mom's for the summer. We had been there for a few weeks, nothing unusual going on, except for this swishing sound, like someone walking around wearing swishy pants. So it was like  footstep+swish up and down this little hallway. I thought it was weird, so I asked my mom, and she was like "Oh, that's just the ghost, he won't hurt you." And I was like "Oh.. ok?"  This went on for multiple days, not constantly, but enough to notice.

So now onto the main story, it was sometime in July. I decided to go to bed early that night, I can't remember why. I was staying in the bedroom where the door sticks, you have to shove it hard to close and pull it hard to open, and it is a very noisy process. So anyways, I crammed the door into the frame and got into bed and went to sleep, I honestly do not know what time it was, or how long I had been asleep, all I know is this happened after everyone else went to bed.

I woke up, like wide awake, it was still dark in my room, but I looked over to my door, and it is open, about a foot of space between the frame and the door. The thing I noticed is the hallway was illuminated in a blue tone, which was odd because there was no light fixture in the hallway, and the window was an itty bitty thing that barely let in light. Well I am laying there, staring at the blueness of it all, and then I saw it, I saw this black mass, it was about the size of a football, it was sooo black and had black mist around it, it was floating about a foot-foot and a half close to the hallway ceiling. This mass, slowly floats down the hall towards my brothers room, floats back the other direction, passing my door again, comes back towards the bedrooms again, stops at my door, I am starring at it with huge eyes, like what the heck is going on here, then, the door slowly closes, and doesn't make a sound, as it should. I am terrified, trying to make sense of what I saw, and I did the only thing I knew how to, I pulled my blankets over my head and waited for the sun to come up.

Later that day, we were out and about doing things, and I was like 'I have to know what the heck happened.', So I asked my mom and my brother if they had been checking in on me last night, and they were both like "No" So I told them what had happened. And we never spoke of it again.

Now on to story number two. Same trailer. July of 2003. My mom was working night shifts and she did not want me to be alone, because my brother had decided to stay at home this summer. So, she introduced me to this girl who was the daughter of her boyfriend. We hit it off, making jokes about different things, watching movies and stuff, you know, typical teen sleep-overs. She was very well aware that there was something in the trailer. We had talked about it some. Anyways, it was about 2am, we were still awake because we were wired on sugar, and we decided to go on AOL to hear jokes from a friend of hers. Mom was still at work, so we were alone, and for some reason we didn't turn on the lights, it was just us and the glow of the computer screen. So the girl was logging on, we are still chittering away happily, and then we hear this noise, It was the sound of a heavy wood chair, dragging across the tile of the kitchen floor. You guys know that sound, that weird draggy screach. Now, there is a good 6ft between us and the kitchen table. So I jumped up and turned on the light... the kitchen chair, closest to the sink, was up against the sink, what ever had moved the chair, moved it 6 feet from the table, to the sink. We were so startled, so I put the chair back at the table, shut off the light, and we both ran to our rooms and hid until mom came home.

I'm sorry it's a long post, I've been working on it for 2 hours lol. If there are any questions, feel free to ask, I will answer best to my knowledge, and if anyone wants visuals of either event, just ask and I can illustrate. Sometimes it's easier for people to understand me when I draw them pictures.. because I tend to ramble. lol.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#2 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,273 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:05 AM

Heya, long time no see..welcome back!
Posted Image

#3 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:09 AM

Hi and thanks :)

#4 shadow0421

shadow0421

Orb

• GS Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:05 AM

Great stories!

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:12 AM

Great experiences and thanks for finally sharing them with us and welcome back :)
Posted Image

#6 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,124 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:26 AM

Thank you for sharing your stories.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#7 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:56 AM

Thank you guys for reading them. They are fun to talk about, but honestly, I don't ever want to go through them again lol.

#8 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,544 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:41 AM

Thanks for sharing... that's an incredible event in your life.  :ermm:

I have always wondered why kids hide under the blankets when they see or hear something that scares them? : )  I personally feel like, if it's going to come after me, I want to be ready, not hiding. ; )  But I guess I can understand why kids and even adults will hide, it's instinctual for the most part. Okay, so you had a shadow ghost haunting your house... that's always a scary thing. No one wants that, at least if they're smart! And this one had some amazing powers; quietly closing that sticky door for instance, was an extraordinary feat! And I have to wonder why it felt a need to check on everyone, just to make sure everyone was asleep maybe? That trailer home would have been a dream come true for a paranormal investigator. So when you asked your mom and brother about it, what did they say? You mentioned you guys never talked about it again.... but when you were talking about it, what was their story? Had they seen it too? And was it a regular event for them?

Okay... in the second story, we are seeing more of the power that this shadow ghost had by moving a chair across the room. Again, an extraordinary ability. But it's an ability many shadow ghosts can have. I personally had a large chair disappear on an investigation once. one minute it was there and the next minute, gone. It was too big to hide. So I and my team split up to search for the chair in this old hotel on historic Sutter Street in Folsom, CA. We met back a few minutes later and the chair was back! That freaked us out a bit because it was showing us it's abilities.

On the night it passed by your door with the illuminating blue glow. Do you ever wonder if it wanted you to see it? I mean it must have left your door open for a reason, right? And maybe it created the glow so you would have the right conditions for the visual? Just something to think about.

Now, I will ask the usual questions when shadow ghosts are involved. Any health issues pop up for anyone while living there? Unexplained cuts or scratches, really bad luck? Nightmares, etc.?

Well it sounds like it might not have had evil intentions for your family... but I guess that would depend on how you answer the above questions.  Posted Image

Thank you so much for sharing.... Is the trailer home still there??
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#9 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:24 PM

My mom doesn't really like discussing ghost and things like that. i think it makes her nervous, and I feel like something happened in the past, that she hasn't told me about, because when I was about 6 years old, we were living in a house, that was active, like it was crazy active, everyone who visited us, would not come back. Anyways, one day I was out and about playing in our enclosed porch, and laying ontop of a box, was a wood ouija board. And I was like "ooo pretty." and befor I could touch it, my mom just popped in and was like "(Insert full name) DON'T YOU DARE EVER TOUCH THAT THING!" And I was like :blink: lol, And I have never seen it again after that, but when I got older and learned more about that stuff, I was like  "Oh, that's why."

So anyways, neither of them said much about it, they just thought it was interesting, and left it at that.

Sometimes I do wonder if maybe it did want me to see it, for what reason I will never know. Things I do remember about the bedroom before it was a bedroom was she used it as a meditation room, it was set up with all sorts of things from the new age store. That's what it was the Christmas before that summer, my brother and I shared another room for that visit.  Another thing about that room is that my mom kept her mother's ashes in a box in the closet.

I don't recall any unexplained scratches or cuts or anything. Bad luck... not more than usual. Nightmares... I didn't have any, but I can't speak for other people. Lol, I did go crazy and lock my brother and this other kid outside of the trailer because they weren't getting along, but that was probably more of a me thing.

The more evil things lived at my dads house to be honest.

And as I was writing this, a memory popped into my head.(The Ouija board story jogged my memory) The day leading up to my experience in my first story, I had been playing with my moms tarot cards in the kitchen, and I was using them as a "Yes or No." type game. Like I would ask a question, and put a card face down, and then flip it over, if the image was upright, the answer was yes, but if it was upside down, the answer was no. So I am just like asking questions out loud, and my brother comes out into the kitchen and was like "What are you doing?" and I was like "Playing with the ghost." and he was like "Um.. ok." and left.

I honestly wish I remembered what I had asked. Maybe I pushed a button or something, I don't know. As far as I know, the trailer is still there, Mom hasn't lived there since '05. Oh! on another side note, after my first experience, is when I discovered Ghost Study existed.

#10 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,544 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:32 PM

Fascinating..!  :o

I'll respond tonight. I just got to my computer and I have to take off again.

Oh, and I'm glad you brought up the Ouija board, new age and tarot cards, etc. I was going to ask you about all of that next. So I think we may now know the source that brought in the shadow ghost and what was keeping it there. It would be extremely interesting if you were able to have a talk with your mom sometime about all of this. And I think I know how you could start that conversation too! I'll tell you about that tonight when I have more time.  ;)

I'm glad you opened up about all of this.... and as I have said to others on occasion... It's good therapy for you and fascinating for the rest of us!
Posted Image

#11 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:20 PM

I would ask her if I didn't have parent issues. It has gotten to the point in my life where neither parents talk to me anymore, like I may get a happy holiday, or something, but that's about it. They have issues, I have issues, it's a big mess lol.

I have plenty more experiences and oddities to share, but they aren't very long stories. But I look forward to see what you have to say when you get back. Thanks for taking an interest.

#12 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,544 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:14 PM

Okay, considering the fact that I don't know what those issues are, we just won't worry about that. .......Well, unless something has been following you around ever since that time. But let me just go on record as saying, I think your mother knows way more than she let's on. And it may even have caused some pretty rough consequences to herself and the family, even to this day. Maybe that's contributing to the "issues".

Hypothetically speaking, the shadow wanted you to know and understand it because you were different, special even. But it wouldn't cross the boundaries unless you were open to the idea. But I'm glad your weren't, you wouldn't want that in your life.

I don't know if her mothers ashes would make any difference. Are you suggesting it would? I don't think the ghost was her mother either.

Okay, it wasn't evil then or at least not showing that side of itself. That's a good thing. And I hope it was nice around your mom too.

As for the Tarot cards, I would suggest you stay away from them completely... but I'm sure you already know that. Some people say they can control the situation and they say that about Ouija boards too, but I always advise people to stay far away from anything that can summon anything evil. I to wish you could remember the question you asked that day. Especially since it was the day before your hallway experience. Maybe that's why you woke up that night and were suddenly wide awake. Just speculation of course.

Just throwing ideas out there.
Posted Image

#13 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:51 AM

I don't think I am being fallowed. There was a good 3 year gap where I had not experienced anything. In my current residence, if something out of the normal happens, I try to be as logical as I can be, because we share a wall with people who have young children, and parents who get into yelling matches. If I can't figure out what is going on, I ask my husband, if he can't figure it out, then we just say it must of been the ghost. (Even though he says he doesn't believe in them.)

I am indeed different, and people don't like that for some reason. I usually get called a liar and attention seeker, so I tend to keep things to myself. I have visions, deja-vu, premonition dreams, "visitors" or as my mom puts it "my friends", and I hate that she refers to things like that, cause I have no clue what's there, I don't intend to be friends with things that I have no clue about, it's just every once and awhile, I will smell lilac, or cigarette smoke, or other things that we don't own (that could also be the neighbors honestly.), or movement. And I am just like "Ah, yeah, this isn't going to work for me, you're in my personal space, and you have to leave."  I also have a thing about 3am. I always wake up between 3 and 3:40, look around, get out of bed, walk in a circle, and then get back into bed and back to sleep. Other things happen to me on a daily basis, but i just shrug them off.

I also suffer from severe anxiety and panic attacks. (I've always have had some anxiety, it just these past few years it's gotten worse, but I've been changing my diet, and it seems to help a bit.) I had some triggers, like I can't deal with anything about alien abductions, aliens invading your home, anything about greys (I get into instant panic attack with things about greys). I can't deal with shows about places haunted with demonic entities, or zombies. SInce I've cut them out of my life, and I am very careful on the internet about them, I do not have as many anxiety or panic attacks. I still do have them on occasion, for no reason, and some times it's for days. I have been to the doctor about them, but everyone of them so far have been like "Uh-huh, that's interesting." and that's about it. Not even a test, or recommendation to another doctor, just dismissed.

As for the tarot cards, I am no longer interested in them, the ones I have that I got from my mom, which are the same ones I used at her house, they have been in our storage unit for the past 10 years. I have no desire to use them.

I had to edit my post a bit, I was thinking it over and was like "I'm leaving some stuff out that I might be asked about"

Edited by MrsFrootloops, 13 January 2017 - 08:35 AM.

#14 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,544 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:34 AM

That's good that you haven't been followed... we can rule that out!   :  )

When you wake up every night around 3:30 in the morning, why do you walk around in a circle before going back to bed? Does it help? And if these other things are happening on a daily basis, it sounds like you are more open to the supernatural than most. Have you ever found a way to turn that off? If you're open to help with that maybe others here on the forums know of some techniques that could help.

I have anxiety issues too... mainly social anxiety. I have medication for those times when I know I will be in an uncomfortable situation. I was told to look up "cognitive Techniques for Anxiety". I never did, but I will some day I suppose. I have been asked to appear on shows over the years, even Oprah, Montel Williams and others and I had to turn them all down because of the stress & Anxiety. I was even flown to LA once about 13 years ago to talk to a producer about a ghost show and I failed the interview horribly. I finally tried to do a local interview at a haunted restaurant in Sacramento and I couldn't handle it. They asked me a question "live" and I couldn't even speak! My team member had to step up quickly and speak for me. Posted Image  

I don't have any triggers though. Does anyone reading this have triggers that set you off? Paranormal or otherwise? Any forum members at all? Step up to the mic.  :)
How about panic attacks, I've had those on occasion.... anyone else?

Frootloops... the next time you see a Doctor about it, let him know you want to be seen by someone in that field, and insist.  ;)

One of my granddaughters has ADHD and some other issues... and she seems way more open to the paranormal because of it. I have to shoo them out of her room at times! So I know certain conditions will invite things in at times. Some folks are just way more open to it in that way.

Glad you're staying away from the Tarot cards.... I could tell you horror stories about people that have written me with their experiences.

Okay... I have gotten way to personal here... so back to my comfort zone.  :)
Posted Image

#15 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:11 AM

I wish I could help other people turn it off, but sadly I can't, when it stopped for me is when my brother passed. And I do not recommend that to anybody.

Walking in a circle is a fairly recent thing, it started in 2015. And I don't know why I do it, I don't do it when we stay in hotels, it is strictly an at home thing lol, I don't think it has anything to do with anything out of the normal, it's probably a subconscious move to either straighten my back, or to fix the blankets. Lol, oooorrrr I was a dog in a past life and my dog like tendencies are coming out.

I can not rule out ADD, because my mom and sister have it, my brother probably had it, and my nephew has ADHD.

I have to mention this, because it's kinda funny. We have a car key, it belongs to a car that had been stolen.. somehow, hot wired or something, because mom had one key, and my dad had the other. To our knowledge, this car has never been found, but living where we did, it was probably chopped. But anyways. Lol. One day during the spring/summer befor my brother passed, Mom decided to throw it away, because she doubted that we would ever see it again. So trash day came and went, and they found the key in the livingroom. They both thought it was odd, but didn't rule out that it might have fell out of the garbage bag somehow, so they tossed it again... It came back. So the next time they didn't throw it away till the morning of trash day, they both made sure it was in the bag, and they both watched the trashman throw the bag in the truck.

So, cue me. I came over for the weekend because it was the weekend before my birthday, and I could only stay the weekend because I had to be back on Monday to take my finals, you know, typical high school stuff. It was a fun weekend, I got a hamster, and I loved him so much. He got out of his ball a few times, and it was hilarious. So, it was sunday afternoon and I was going through my backpack to make sure I wasn't forgetting to pack anything I needed for the week. And I pulled out the key from the bottom of my bag. I took it into the kitchen and was like "I just found this key in my bag. It's not mine." (I didn't have a car lol.) And the look on their faces, was like they had seen a ghost, and then they told me about how they made sure that key was thrown away. And I was like "Well, I don't want it." So the next trash day, it was thrown away again, and it didn't come back. A joyous time was had by all. Now... fast forward to 2008, my mom was going through a tupperware storage bin that she kept her valuable stuff in, you know things like her birth certificate... grandma's ashes... things like that. So I'm at her table, snacking on some cookies, and I hear her go "OH MY GOD! GET IN HERE!"  So I go in, and she was like "It's back." and she held the key up. And I was like "We threw that away, I was there the last time we saw it, what the heck." And she was like "I don't know, I was just looking for stuff, and it was there in the bottom.. I guess I am just going to keep it, it doesn't want to go away." And as far as I know, she still has it. My dad threw his copy out and never had that problem. lol.

I just realized the I use the word "So" a lot when I tell my stories. :yes:

#16 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,544 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:18 PM

As for the mystery key. There's a message connected to the key that someone wants you to know, don't you think?
But either way, keeping the key is probably best at this point.
If it was me, I would have eventually freaked and welded a 10 lb weight to it! Then threw it off a pier.  ;)
And if that didn't work, I would melt it! haha...... they could make a movie based on that.... wouldn't it be freaky if the key (in the movie) appeared in the middle of the living room welded to a 10 pound weight!

How did your brother die?

"ADD" and "ADHD" is more common than most people realize.
Posted Image

#17 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:33 PM

Lol, or send the key to that guy who collects haunted stuff, and have him call when it goes missing so we can keep an eye out for it.

He was born with a heart murmur and a hole in his heart, and being a baby, he was fussy and stuff, and rather then put up with it, there was never a proper diagnosis. And for some reason no one ever checked up on it. Shoot forward 19 years, he just started college, started working, you know, getting life together. And one night, just like usual, he walked to the pool hall, played a few rounds with some friends, then left, and he never made it back to moms house. He died 2 blocks from the house from a massive heart attack. the official report said he had an enlarged heart,and that it was 3 times bigger than it should've been. The real sad thing is, when we went to his school and work, they both told us that he was having issues with his legs falling asleep, and other things. And it still breaks my heart that he didn't feel like he could tell me he wasn't feeling right.

Lol, yeah, I know ADD and ADHD are common, my mom has always stated that back when she was a kid, they told her that girls don't have it, and that it was strictly a boy thing.

#18 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:52 PM

Your brother sounds very special keep his memories close to your heart :)
Posted Image

#19 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,544 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:45 PM

Your "key" idea sounds much better than mine. When the haunted collector calls and says the key came up missing, you get an alert! Time to start watching for the key.  ;)

I'm sorry you had to lose your brother at such a young age. My sister went through that too... and she eventually agreed to surgery while she was in her late twenties. It saved her life.
It sounds like he was scared and put off the warning signs that he was feeling. For what it's worth, from my research, they are not far from us. And even though they may not be able to make contact, they know of our doings and know when we are thinking about them. I firmly believe that.  
Posted Image

#20 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:26 AM

Jim, I am glad your sister's life was saved, that makes me happy. ^_^

You guys know what the weirdest part of losing someone who is 11 months older than you, it's when you hit the age that they never did. Like from when I turned 20 to about 25, my birthday weirded me out soooo badly, because I was getting older, but he will forever be 19. Now that I am 29, I feel ok about everything.. well except my parental issues and their mrs. frootloops issues.

There was a long time after he passed that I would have visitation dreams, you know, we would just be hanging out and talking and stuff, and every time I would start getting comfortable, I'd get weird and start saying things like "You're dead, did you know that?" or "What are you doing here, you're dead." and ect. And he would always give me this look <_<, like I was annoying him with something he already knew. But that doesn't happen very much any more, and I assume it's because I'm ok with everything and it's not something I dwell on anymore.

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 14 January 2017 - 10:52 PM, said:

Your brother sounds very special keep his memories close to your heart :)
He was, and I do.  One of my most prized possessions, is a little metal cross he started wearing before he passed. I keep it in my purse tied around my engagement ring and wedding ring. Those 3 things are the only things I own that are important to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users