• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 toonytelevised

toonytelevised

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:30 PM

I'm incredibly petrified right now, as this was my first paranormal experience in years. I'll tell you what happened, though. Alright, so I went skating earlier, somewhere around 5:45, and went to the gas station, all that jazz. I was on my way back to my house, but decided to detour and go to this playground behind the rec center across from my neighborhood. After sitting there for awhile, I decided I'd skate down into the little park, where the lake, pavilion, and BMX track is. I began skating down the hill leading into the area when I just put the brakes on it immediately, stamping my foot into the concrete to stop. At this point, I felt something. I felt an eerie feeling, deep in my stomach. I picked up my board silently and looked around the area, and fog had covered the entire area, it had even covered the lake. Everything was dark with the exception of the moonlight. I looked around, and just stood there, because something didn't feel right at all. I listened, and heard your run of the mill nature noise, nothing out of the norm. I began to ease up when I heard something more or less out of the norm. I heard rattling. Rattling in the distance, like that of a bike chain. I thought to myself, maybe somebody is out there biking on the track, cool. That's cool. Then I walked forward a few inches and stopped. I felt the hairs stand up on the back of my neck, because it would be nonsensical for someone to bike on a completely darkened track with no lights. I scanned, and I scanned, but still saw nothing. Suddenly, the lights came on to this little building, it's basically a public building with bathrooms, equipment. Now, when these lights turned on my heart sank. Why? They aren't motion sensitive. I've skated up there with friends before, later than this. Somebody had to have turned the lights on. So I started to back up, keeping my eyes on the building, but then I stopped. I felt this sudden desire to actually walk towards the building, to investigate. Everything was still incredibly dark, and wet.  I began slowly walking towards the building, keeping every step swift, and silent. I peered around a corner, and checked the bathroom side, but both doors were locked, padlocked. That's normal, so I was relieved for a moment. I checked the whole perimeter of the building, and it was all clear, nobody was there. I began to walk away, but I felt that feeling again, as if I had eyes on me. I heard something, and I turned around. Through a tiny window in the bathroom side, I saw a face. Faintly. It was incredibly pale, and I only saw it briefly. I couldn't make out any details, but it disappeared quickly. My heart sank to my stomach, and I began to swiftly run away and I just, I couldn't see through the fog, it had increased significantly. I feel like I heard a childlike voice, honestly. And it became clear to me.. I remembered a story long ago, about that area. Apparently, there was a little kid who went to the lake unattended. That little boy drowned, all because his parents were too lazy to accompany him to the area. The body was never recovered. I realize this all sounds far fetched but as I got away from the area I just couldn't stop shaking, this is the first encounter I've had in years, honestly..

#2 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,358 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:24 AM

Welcome to the forums!  A foggy, quiet night can be spooky and fire up the imagination, and it is possible that there was a maintenance person in the building doing some work. I'd consider that before thinking paranormal
Posted Image

#3 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:32 AM

Fog is just spooky in general. I'm sorry you had an experience that freaked you out Toony. Whether it was really a ghost, or a maintenance worker, it's still scary and it's ok to be afraid.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#4 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,257 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:42 AM

Welcome to the forums and thank you for sharing your story. :sign0016:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:05 PM

Hi, and welcome to the boards. What a frightening experience!

I think we all have natural, gut survival instincts.  I would have been off and running in the opposite direction the first time something didn't quite feel right. I also believe one's imagination can run-a-muck too with the wrong environmental conditions to stir up the fight or flight instincts.
Posted Image

#6 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,831 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:19 AM

That is creepy... and no ones saying it wasn't a paranormal experience. You would know better than anyone... because you lived it!  :o
Have you considered going back some time at night? But this time bring a friend.... and maybe even a baseball bat, just in case.

Keep us informed, Toony.... if anything else happens, we want the exclusive!
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Paranormal, Ghosts, death

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users