shadow man

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ashjmart

ashjmart

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts,Pokemon, YouTube, and Psychology.

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:01 PM

One night my mom came to pick me up from work. When she picked me up in her car everything was normal. When she was driving on the last road to get to our house we both were shocked. I saw what looked like a shadow man running on a sidewalk. It was kind of like black mist shaped as a man, but i only say his waist and up. HIs hands were in the running position, like when someone is sprinting, it looked like that. I thought i was crazy, and i asked my mom, "did you see that"? And she was said yup, and we were literally terrified the whole night when we got home. It was weird that we only saw half of its body that looked like mist. But its arms/hands were distinguishing. It has that runner back in forth motion when it was running. I felt scared, like it was not a safe spirit.

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,257 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:35 PM

I've seen one of those too, when I was in 5th grade and the bus had picked us up for school. I was looking out the window, as we rounded a corner, I saw the same type of shadow man. He was running along-side of the bus. It scared the crap out of me. I looked away and when I looked back, it was gone. I couldn't stand looking out windows, for quite a while afterwards.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:53 AM

Hello and welcome ashjmart to the boards :)

I am glad to say nothing like that has happened to me  :confused0068:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users