• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:15 AM

So two nights ago my computer wouldn't connect to the web & I was just getting frustrated because I couldn't figure out why or how to fix it.

So I'm just grumbling & cussing, then something yells "Your Crazy" & I have a mountain of beer cans & paper bags on my floor that made a loud commotion. I didn't see anything move because I wasn't looking but the sound of crinkling paper & clanking cans is unmistakable.

#2 lorac61469

lorac61469

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:16 PM

Can't explain what you heard but perhaps you have rodents or some other type of critter.

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,976 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:15 PM

Yeah, maybe time to move the mountain you don't want any other type of visitors like mice or cockroaches. As for the sound don't be too worried, it happens to some of us. I  like to call it, as a higher self or spirit! Normally they give good advice but if you start hearing anything negative, then I think, that will be a totally different situation.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,230 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:23 AM

View PostJustSomeGuy, on 30 April 2017 - 10:15 AM, said:

So two nights ago my computer wouldn't connect to the web & I was just getting frustrated because I couldn't figure out why or how to fix it.

So I'm just grumbling & cussing, then something yells "Your Crazy" & I have a mountain of beer cans & paper bags on my floor that made a loud commotion. I didn't see anything move because I wasn't looking but the sound of crinkling paper & clanking cans is unmistakable.

Keep us posted if anything else develops.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#5 William

William

Orb

• GS Member
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Fishing and Paranormal activity

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:02 AM

Does this activity only happen when you drink enough beer to make a mountain of beer cans?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users