My Spirit Attachment Experience.

Spirt Haunting Entity EVP

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2016 - 03:06 PM

Way back in 1996 one of my relatives came over to stay with us for a short while, until he sorted out a accommodation of his own, as he had moved out of his parents home.

All of the accounts were mostly on separate days, it all started a few days after he moved in with us,...

I went to one of the rooms in our home to make a phone call, I left the door wide open as usual, and as I faced the window I heard clearly what sounded like the door brushing against the floor and shutting,  I looked behind, and found the door wide open as I had left it.

I started hearing the sound of someone walking slowly up and down in my bedroom almost every day, which sometimes lasted for maybe an hour, and at times I fell asleep as it carried on.

I was home alone, doing some work, I heard a sound of someone wiping  their feet on the carpet floor behind the living room door, I went to check everywhere in the house in case someone has returned home,but found nobody. I went back to continue with my work, and after around an hour I heard a quite loud and long scraping across the living room floor.

A friend of mine found our fresh loaf of bread apparently had been bitten through the bag, it was as if a child had taken a bite and took a huge chunk out of it.  There were no children in our home.

I was sitting on the couch, and reading and I heard a very loud sound of what seemed like the light fixing being twisted quickly all the way around, I looked up and it stopped. I checked the light fixing all was normal.

I walked towards the kitchen door and saw a glowing white bright light on the door, as I observed closer, it looked like a head but facing side ways, I could vaguely make out some features but it disappeared after a few seconds right before me.

I was talking to my relative, the one who was staying with us, we were having a good laugh and all of sudden he screamed in pain and started touching his back, I asked what had happened and he said something bit me, I asked him to raise his T-shirt so that I could have a look, and I found a bite mark on his back, the area around was reddish and it definitely looked like a fresh bite.

Family members had seen traces of smoke, and smelt unexplainable extremely vile smells, which had suddenly filled the room, on separate occasions.

I asked my relative if he had experienced anything similar in his previous home. He mentioned that his father used to summon spirits. One day he walked in at the middle of his father's rituals and saw a beastly looking apparition floating in mid air and all he could see is his body arms and head but no legs, and his father turned to him and told him to leave and as he did the apparition disappeared. He also mentioned hearing dragging footsteps in hallways and seen apparitions in his bedroom.

Throughout the haunting/spirit attachment, I documented and conducted countless E.V.P sessions using various analogue tape recorders, and captured the entity mostly speaking in an unidentified foreign language with different voices, and rarely in English. I also researched to identify this particular entity, because of the differences and variations of activity pattern to the type of entity I had in mind, and suspected at the time.

The entity was confronted, and was dealt with appropriately, and the situation drastically calmed down. While some minor activity occurred on occasion, it all ended completely once my relative moved out.

Edited by Hudds, 02 July 2016 - 03:07 PM.

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,312 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 02 July 2016 - 03:23 PM

Wow! Did you find out what the entity was and what it wanted?
Posted Image

#3 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 02 July 2016 - 08:36 PM

As John asked did you find out? Was the battle long for you & your family? As it's none of my business, I will not be offended if you prefer not to answer my questions. Your posts show you have great knowledge in this area, and I've felt that you have faced something as this 1st hand.

Forgive me for prying, I apologize if I've offended you in anyway.

M

#4 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:36 PM

I'd love to know more too Hudds :D
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#5 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2016 - 05:24 AM

The entity in question, was a Djinn

The activity matched a particular type of Djinn, who is apparently known to be immature, and can be playful and very mischievous, who can also develop infatuated attachments for humans, and in rare circumstances it can become aggressive.

The entity obviously did not want anything to do with us, in fact it did not feel comfortable being in our home, as that's quite evident with the activity. The spirit was attached to my relative, unfortunately.

The whole experience lasted less than a year, and the whole family managed to cope quite well.

My advice to anyone who does not want to open a door way for such entities to enter into their lives, is to avoid any form of meddling with any occult/ spiritualist practises as did my relatives father, who opened a doorway to such things and influenced his sons life, and those whom he encountered.

Above is just an example of many, many people who had unintentionally opened doorways to unpleasant entities, and they later had major regrets, consequences and had great difficulties as the situation was irreversible, in most cases.

Edited by Hudds, 03 July 2016 - 06:16 AM.

#6 Woodsmann

Woodsmann

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 02:41 PM

Very interesting story, Hudds.  Experiences such as you describe are what makes believers.

#7 spineofsnake

spineofsnake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 05:59 AM

My first thought based on your description was a Djinn or a Goetic (which I tend to believe are also Djinn). And I've also seen occultist type people get themselves in big trouble messing with those things. Back in the day information on summoning entities was closely guarded, nowadays anyone can find a grimoire online and call them up. And yes, they do come when you call them. They respect the name of God just like any other creation but they don't have much respect for humans who foolishly believe they can control them with circles and empty threats.

Edited by spineofsnake, 04 July 2016 - 06:00 AM.

#8 Woodsmann

Woodsmann

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 06:21 AM

For those interested, there is a movie out there with the title "Djinn".  It appears to be made in the United Arab Emerates and is about a deluxe high rise inhabited by evil spirits.  Being made in the UAE it will not likely have the typical Hollywood spin and fluff.

It's on Netflix in Arabic with English subtitles.

Edited by Woodsmann, 04 July 2016 - 06:22 AM.

#9 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2016 - 01:18 PM

Spineofsnake

Indeed, the origins of Goetic can actually be found in the cosmology of the Djinn.

I really appreciated all your comments, as I obviously believe many people take a major gamble with their lives, and of others around them when they make the decision to summon spirits/ entities, as they certainly are not aware of who, or what they may invite into their lives and home.

Spirits/ entities can come in through vulnerability, attention and sometimes through some persuasion, but what people need to keep in mind is that they have personalities of their own, although, lesser few may be inclined to be somewhat helpful, BUT, provided it serves their own interests, and purposes as well. Having said all that, people need to keep in mind that none of them can actually be trusted.

People may mainly make contact, and invite malevolent entities into their lives, who will attempt to deceive them, and become a major nuisance, and can do as much as possible to make their lives a misery.

Edited by Hudds, 04 July 2016 - 02:17 PM.

#10 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2016 - 01:23 PM

View PostWoodsmann, on 04 July 2016 - 06:21 AM, said:

For those interested, there is a movie out there with the title "Djinn".  It appears to be made in the United Arab Emerates and is about a deluxe high rise inhabited by evil spirits.  Being made in the UAE it will not likely have the typical Hollywood spin and fluff.

It's on Netflix in Arabic with English subtitles.

An Interesting, and appropriate suggestion for the topic, Woodsmann. :good:

#11 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,191 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 01:52 PM

View PostHudds, on 02 July 2016 - 03:06 PM, said:

The entity was confronted, and was dealt with appropriately, and the situation drastically calmed down. While some minor activity occurred on occasion, it all ended completely once my relative moved out.

Hudds, thank you for sharing or should I say scaring!  :)

Are you able to say how the situation was confronted and dealt with appropriately? I understand that it all ended with the relative moving out, thank goodness. But just wondering what steps you took in the meantime. If you feel comfortable talking about it.

#12 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2016 - 04:37 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 04 July 2016 - 01:52 PM, said:

Are you able to say how the situation was confronted and dealt with appropriately?

Before the entity was confronted I prayed for protection, and asked God to give me the power of the Holy Spirit. I then confronted the entity in complete faith and cast it out in the name of Jesus Christ. After that I prayed again, and anointed every room in the home.

I do not wish this to become a religious debate, nor do I want to offend anybody, by my faith.

#13 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,191 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 07:15 PM

Thanks, Hudds... I would have handled it pretty much the same way. You did good my friend.  ;)

I don't see why anyone would be offended. You mentioned how you handled it and it worked. It's actually hard to not talk about riding a malevolent entity without bringing up faith and or religious methods on occasion. It's one of the tools many use to combat menacing entities.

#14 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,191 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 12:04 AM

View PostHudds, on 04 July 2016 - 01:18 PM, said:

Spirits/ entities can come in through vulnerability, attention and sometimes through some persuasion, but what people need to keep in mind is that they have personalities of their own, although, lesser few may be inclined to be somewhat helpful, BUT, provided it serves their own interests, and purposes as well. Having said all that, people need to keep in mind that none of them can actually be trusted.

People may mainly make contact, and invite malevolent entities into their lives, who will attempt to deceive them, and become a major nuisance, and can do as much as possible to make their lives a misery.

Good stuff, glad you added it... so important to know and understand

#15 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 12:46 AM

Djinns are interesting, I don't know much about them so I appreciated the movie recommendation and your experience Hudds!

Agree completely, its all too easy to get involved with something that is way out of your control in the best of times, and using materials and methods to force this communication just seems like a recipe for disaster.

#16 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:22 AM

Very true Jim, it is not possible to avoid mentioning ones convictions when one strongly holds to them, and especially when it is the most effective tool to combat entities as such.

Many claim that they can get rid of entities without faith and by using other techniques, but throughout history there have been many cases where if a certain entity did not want to leave, and become extremely stubborn it actually became quite difficult to force/ drive it out. Some entities may agree to leave with bargaining and slight persuasion, while some entities may agree to leave as a ruse, only to return at some point later and resume.

For those who claim that they have the ability to get rid of malevolent spirits without faith, I'll let such believe their own thing.

Edited by Hudds, 05 July 2016 - 01:44 PM.

#17 Woodsmann

Woodsmann

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 04:21 AM

View Postearthlydelites, on 05 July 2016 - 12:46 AM, said:

Djinns are interesting, I don't know much about them so I appreciated the movie recommendation and your experience Hudds!

I watched it yesterday, only about a third was in Arabic with English subs, the rest was very well spoken English.  I found it entertaining, but I do not know enough about djinn (pronounced in the movie as gin) to know how accurate it is.

#18 spineofsnake

spineofsnake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 10:08 PM

View PostWoodsmann, on 05 July 2016 - 04:21 AM, said:

I watched it yesterday, only about a third was in Arabic with English subs, the rest was very well spoken English.  I found it entertaining, but I do not know enough about djinn (pronounced in the movie as gin) to know how accurate it is.

I was living in the UAE when the movie came out and yes, it was mostly accurate in depicting local beliefs on the topic. There are different types of djinn with different names, some are relatively friendly to humans while others - especially the more remote desert dwelling kinds - are can be quite hostile and dangerous. They are not demons or angels in the European sense. According to religious texts God made them alongside humans, but he made us out of dust (clay) and he made them out of fire. They have souls like we do. Some believe the Goetia are a group of 72 djinn bound by King Solomon in a brass vessel and forced to serve. They're very popular lately for Western style evocations and things can get out of hand because the spirit is angry and the human has no authority to command them. The only authority they respect is their creator. Someone taught me a dua to protect from them, it starts out with "Bismillah il rahman i rahim" and basically translates to "I seek protection in the Most High and keep walking." It doesn't surprise me one bit that they respect Christian prayers and the name of Jesus Christ.

Here is a kinda interesting story about djinn in rural Oman: https://psmag.com/th...36e7#.f7srsnkkf

#19 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 01:01 AM

Wow, that's some interesting stuff! Bad idea for them to be summonsed in any area of the world I think!

#20 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,191 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 01:24 AM

View Postspineofsnake, on 06 July 2016 - 10:08 PM, said:

I was living in the UAE when the movie came out and yes, it was mostly accurate in depicting local beliefs on the topic. There are different types of djinn with different names, some are relatively friendly to humans while others - especially the more remote desert dwelling kinds - are can be quite hostile and dangerous. They are not demons or angels in the European sense. According to religious texts God made them alongside humans, but he made us out of dust (clay) and he made them out of fire. They have souls like we do. Some believe the Goetia are a group of 72 djinn bound by King Solomon in a brass vessel and forced to serve. They're very popular lately for Western style evocations and things can get out of hand because the spirit is angry and the human has no authority to command them. The only authority they respect is their creator. Someone taught me a dua to protect from them, it starts out with "Bismillah il rahman i rahim" and basically translates to "I seek protection in the Most High and keep walking." It doesn't surprise me one bit that they respect Christian prayers and the name of Jesus Christ.

Here is a kinda interesting story about djinn in rural Oman: https://psmag.com/th...36e7#.f7srsnkkf

Fascinating stuff, Spineofsnake... thank you for sharing! ...and now I'm off to explore your link.  ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spirt, Haunting, Entity, EVP