Automatic Writing

• You cannot reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic

#21 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,368 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:06 AM

I haven't heard of these twins, should I do a bit of a google search ?
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#22 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:17 AM

View PostDazzled Dad, on 27 February 2017 - 12:32 PM, said:

Come on Vlawde...you can't just empty a can of Troll-Be-Gone on every stray troll that wanders into these forums.
They make such wonderful pets if trained right.

You mean like this :)
Posted Image

Edited by EVP, 21 April 2017 - 09:33 AM.

My Signature
Posted Image
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.:"
----Bertrand Russell----

#23 moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:21 PM

No, and I won't either. To allow it, you need to allow a spirit to take control of your hand. I really don't like the idea of any spirit having control of any part of my body for any length of time.

#24 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:47 PM

View Postmoiraesfate, on 21 April 2017 - 03:21 PM, said:

No, and I won't either. To allow it, you need to allow a spirit to take control of your hand. I really don't like the idea of any spirit having control of any part of my body for any length of time.

Then I'd suggest you never indulge in a drink of alcohol :)
My Signature
Posted Image
----Bertrand Russell----

#25 moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:24 PM

View PostEVP, on 21 April 2017 - 03:47 PM, said:

I rarely ever drink, and never overdo it. I don't like the sense of loss of control. Plus there's the fact that three of my family have died from drunk driver and my sister has been scarred for life and almost died from a drunk driver.

Edited by moiraesfate, 21 April 2017 - 05:25 PM.

#26 fordzilla

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:As of this writing, I'm in year 27 and 7 months as a law enforcment officer. LOL. (Want to know how many weeks?)
    My wife and I call ourselves "paranormal tourists." That is, we make a pastime of travelling to famous haunts and investigating/staying/visiting. We take tons of photos (Search my name on this forum to see some of them, including at least two apparitions we captured) but we NEVER attempt contact or communication.

We have also exorcised a number of locations with the knowledge/request of the occupants of owners.

In the interest of perspective, I grew up in a "shi ite" Catholic home, went to Catholic school, was an altar boy, under the iron fist of a strict Italian Catholic mother who, contradictions of contradictions, was also a "medium" and very prolific "automatic writer," who held seances in our house with her group of spiritualists, and drug all manner of spiritual garbage into that house, which, was haunted as hell with some very hair-raising and terrifying experiences for my brother and my childhoods.
    I used to believe the same as most here, thinking of "ghosts" as the dead, (Basically spiritualist beliefs) could become trapped due to suicide or sudden, violent death, or not knowing they were dead, all of that business, and I became an agnostic at one point, began searching for the truth, and became a born-again Christian at age 24
    I now know that all "ghosts" are demons.
    Think of it this way: demon OPPRESSION is far more common that POSSESSION. Demons are masters of deception and impersonation, and their boss is said to be the "father of all lies," who can "even appear as an angel of light." (Part of the "protection prayer a lot of spiritualists say before a seance in many cases) They've been at the game of deceiving man for thousands of years, have perfected their craft, and any time they can shake our faith in God or his Word,(Or convince non-believers or agnostics that the Word is flawed or inaccurate) its a "win" for them.
    Therefore, a demon who oppressed an individual in life can perfectly mimic them after death, and would even know things only they or those close to them would know.

the scriptures tell us we live and die once, then face judgement. (Ecclesiastes 12:7, Psalm 146:4, Ecclesiastes Verse 6, Hebrews 9:27) Further, there is a great void between the living and the dead, and they can neither see nor contact us, nor vice versa. (Luke 16:26)
    Further, there is a great void between the living and the dead, and they can neither see nor contact us, nor vice versa. (Luke 16:26)
    All that said, I would never ridicule anyone for their beliefs, nor disrespect their right to their prerogatives. All have free will and a right to their opinions. We can always be friends.

"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was; and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it." Ecclesiastes 12:7

"His breath goeth forth , he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish." Psalm 146:4.

"Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more of a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun." Ecclesiastes Verse 6.

"it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgement" Hebrews 9:27

“And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, in order that those who wish to come over from here to you many not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.” Luke 16:26

“The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him” (Ezekiel 18:20)

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:37 PM

View PostEVP, on 21 April 2017 - 03:47 PM, said:

Not a similar analogy.
My Signature
"There are chords in the hearts of men which cannot be touched without emotion.  Even with the utterly lost, to whom both life and death are jest, there are some matters about which no jest can be made."- Edgar Allen Poe

#27 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:27 PM

Was meant as tongue and cheek. So serious :) Have a great weekend.
My Signature
Posted Image
----Bertrand Russell----

#28 Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Chocolate, cheese, ghost story

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:52 PM

I am twins too XD

#29 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:05 AM

View Postearthlydelites, on 21 April 2017 - 12:06 AM, said:

I haven't heard of these twins, should I do a bit of a google search ?

I found them interesting to watch their names are Terry and Linda Jamison. There are also a lot of sceptics out there too :)

View PostArinomg, on 21 April 2017 - 10:52 PM, said:

I am twins too XD

LOL that is good :)
My Signature

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com